Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8167 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
****** WATCHTOWER VERDICT******
OLD MEN AND WOMEN WILL BE RESTORED TO THEIR YOUTHFUL AGE .....................FROM 1925...................

"Thus, when restoration begins (this was to occur in 1925, according to Rutherford) a man of seventy years of age will gradually be restored to a condition of physical health and mental balance. The Lord will teach him how to eat, and other habits of life; and above all, the truth, how to fix his mind upon holy things. And by the gradual process of restoration he will be lifted up by the great Mediator and restored to the days of his youth and live on the earth forever and never see death." (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, page 100)

MaxInDHouse:
SEE FAITH IN ACTION! smiley
Instead of talks talks talks please where is the WORK of your FAITH? James 2:18-26 cheesy

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
You don't know how rich is our Heritage? cheesy

Go and read your Bible, check if Jehovah's Witnesses have ever had a perfect understanding of God's word apart from Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) who came down from heaven. Throughout our history there has always been errors on the path of the servants of our God.
But one thing is significant:

Despite our frequent errors our FAITH keep on WORKING while all critics and antagonists like you could do is TALKS TALKS TALKS! wink

Mr Garden, where are the WORKS of your God? cheesy

GardenOfGod:

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with the Jws, if I were to, I would ignore them and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of their insanity.
================================
I honestly didn't want to join issues with these guys, but their boldness in quoting the scriptures was annoying, considering the foundation on which they stand.
I have so many of their false teachings to bring up here but let me rest for now.

Like Pul says in Romans 10:1-3
10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

These guys zeal and foundation is not built on truth and righteousness of God ................................................................

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Russell I know, Rutherford I know,
WHO ARE YOU Janosky?
WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not Janosky or MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. Janosky and MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way." (The Watchtower, September 15, 1922 page 279)

THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED
......... AND ENDED IN 1914.............

"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Revelation 16:14), which will end in 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. The gathering of the armies is plainly visible from the standpoint of God's word"
(The Time Is At Hand, 1888-1911 edition - page 101).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The date of the close of that battle is definitely marked in Scripture as October, 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning date from October 1874(The Watchtower, January 15, 1892, page 22).
grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble"(The Watchtower, July 15, 1892, page 22).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The present great war in Europe (reference to Word War I) is the beginning of Armageddon of the Scriptures" (Pastor Russell's Sermons, 1917) grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"That the Lord must be present and set up his kingdom, and exercise his great power so as to dash the nations to pieces as a potter's vessel, is then clearly fixed; for it is 'in the days of these kings' - before their overthrow - i.e., before A.D. 1914 - that the God of heaven will set up His Kingdom" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 170). grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"Remember that the forty years of Jewish harvest ended October, A.D. 69, and was followed by the complete overthrow of that nation; and that likewise the forty years of the Gospel age harvest will end October 1914, and that likewise the overthrow of Christendom, so called, must be expected to immediately follow" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 245)
ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB ARE VISIBLY IN THE WORLD SINCE 1925

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will remark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection" (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, pages 89, 90)

MaxInDHouse:
You don't know how rich is our Heritage? cheesy

Go and read your Bible, check if Jehovah's Witnesses have ever had a perfect understanding of God's word apart from Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) who came down from heaven. Throughout our history there has always been errors on the path of the servants of our God.
But one thing is significant:

Despite our frequent errors our FAITH keep on WORKING while all critics and antagonists like you could do is TALKS TALKS TALKS! wink

Mr Garden, where are the WORKS of your God? cheesy

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mr Garden,
This is not the time for TALKS but ACTION!

You can never find a time in the history of God's people where God's servants were perfect to the point of no mistakes while delivering their assignments but in all their FAITH keep on WORKING what all eyes can SEE!

So Mr Garden,

Show everyone on this forum the WORKS of your FAITH! This is not the time you keep on saying
"See the errors of my classmate"

PRESENT what you've been able to do!

So that everyone can see the WORKS of your own God, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization are performing globally and all eyes can SEE! Matthew 5:13-16

Please Mr Garden,

PRESENT the WORKS of your God! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saints And Sinners / 8 Real Photographs That Prove Hell Exists On Earth / Is Sucking Your Wife's breast Biblical???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.