Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8164 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I doubt if Paul or any of the Apostles engaged in war of words as is always the case in any religious thread here. Paul admonished Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:20-21 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the pointless discussions and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge. Although some claim to have it, they have abandoned the faith. May grace be with all of you!

Also in Titus 3:9-10 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, quarrels, and fights about the law, because they are useless and empty. Reject a divisive person after one or two warnings

Acts 15:2 ►
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

New Living Translation
Paul and Barnabas disagreed with them, arguing vehemently. Finally, the church decided to send Paul and Barnabas to Jerusalem, accompanied by some local believers, to talk to the apostles and elders about this question.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I doubt if Paul or any of the Apostles engaged in war of words as is always the case in any religious thread here. Paul admonished Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:20-21 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the pointless discussions and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge. Although some claim to have it, they have abandoned the faith. May grace be with all of you!

Also in Titus 3:9-10 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, quarrels, and fights about the law, because they are useless and empty. Reject a divisive person after one or two warnings

What Paul is saying here don't argue with your members as a pastor
Your job is to teach them

Note the difference
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Christ should be the centre of every Christian's discussion

false jw's:

my group, my group, my group = idols, idols, idols

pictures, pictures, pictures = idols, idols, idols

laugh

christians:

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus = true faith
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Note the difference
So who is teaching who here?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2021
johnw47:

false jw's:

my group, my group, my group = idols, idols, idols

pictures, pictures, pictures = idols, idols, idols

laugh

christians:

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus = true faith
grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Acts 15:2 ►
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

New Living Translation
Paul and Barnabas disagreed with them, arguing vehemently. Finally, the church decided to send Paul and Barnabas to Jerusalem, accompanied by some local believers, to talk to the apostles and elders about this question.
After the apostles in Jerusalem might have settled the dispute, from that time henceforth I have not seen where there was dispute and heated argument again.
It was on that wise that Paul wrote to Timothy and Titus, admonishing them against arguments.
Therefore, quoting a problem whose solution was proffered in the scriptures to support a problem now is wrong. Instead, apply and adhere to the solution given.
Bishopkingsley:

Note the difference
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50am On Aug 04, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Mugu.
Nothing you wrote has any answer to my question which is show me JW orphanages/hospitals, etcetera for non-jw poor starving dying children and homeless people like the Main Christians usually do.
Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO

FOOLISH, CONFUSED, DULLARD
cheesy

I quoted God's word (Authority navigating the activities of JWs) to show you that what you're asking is not part of our assignment! smiley

John the baptist was arrested for saying what is right {Matthew 14:3-5} so John like other Jews expected Jesus (Messiah) to move into action, perhaps setting him free. But when Jesus refused to act in line with their expectations John sent his disciples to go and ask Jesus "Are you the Coming One, or are we to expect a different one?” {Matthew 11:3} surely John expected something from Jesus, but what was Jesus' response to John's request?

Jesus said:

“Go and report to John what you are hearing and seeing: The blind are now seeing and the lame are walking, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, the dead are being raised up and the poor are being told the good news. Happy is the one who finds no cause for stumbling in me.” Matthew 11:4-6

Surely Jesus was fulfilling what the scriptures said about him so nobody should judge him based on wrong human's expectations!

The same thing i'm telling you now that the prophecy regarding the true Christians (JWs) never said they will build schools, hospitals or orphanage homes.

Rather God's word foretold that those truthfully following the Messiah's footsteps will form one big and happy family using God's word as the yardstick for setting rules among themselves! Isaiah 2:2-3; Micah 4:1-2

The holy scriptures will be so effective that it will help them to resolve all racial disputes affecting all other religions, they will divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, they will erase the use of weapons in their gathering, they will no more enroll for military services neither will they learn war or how to kill again! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

So if you're not stupid, this is what you supposed to be searching for not some human philosophical opinions promoting cunning politicians here and there that's not yielding positivity in any human society! Colossians 2:8

Now listen you fool! Before orphanages or hospitals became rampant do people live on this planet?
YES!
And when they became rampant do people still live on this planet?
YES!

Now that we are talking about people dedicating their lives as followers of the Prince of Peace under the umbrella of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob what should be EVIDENT in the new era?

Is it hospitals or orphanages?
NO!
It's the PEACE that unites God's own people and continue to permeate their gathering so that observers could SEE that this are the followers of Prince of Peace! Matthew 5:13-16; 7:16-18

In the absence of that then there is no proof of the WORKS or EFFORT of any Prince making Peace reign in the midst of his own true followers. James 2:18-26
That's the veil Satan is using to cover your face! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

So who is teaching who here?
which truth do you belong to
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

After the apostles in Jerusalem might have settled the dispute, from that time henceforth I have not seen where there was dispute and heated argument again.
It was on that wise that Paul wrote to Timothy and Titus, admonishing them against arguments.
Therefore, quoting a problem whose solution was proffered in the scriptures to support a problem now is wrong. Instead, apply and adhere to the solution given.

The Apostle Paul did a lot of engaging with non-believers, like the Greeks, and asked, “Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world" (1 Cor 1:20)
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The Apostle Paul did a lot of engaging with non-believers, like the Greeks, and asked, “Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world" (1 Cor 1:20)
He was teaching and asking them a rhetorical question and not engaging in any argument. That's my point.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
which truth do you belong to
I belong to Jesus the TRUTH. "I am the way, the TRUTH and life..." John. 14:6

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I belong to Jesus the TRUTH. "I am the way, the TRUTH and life..." John. 14:6
Do you remember what Stephen said before they killed him
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you remember what Stephen said before they killed him

Acts 7:60
60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Acts 7:60
60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Before he said that what was he engaging the unbelievers with summarize what he said that hurt them
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Before he said that what was he engaging the unbelievers with summarize what he said that hurt them
What is your point?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

What is your point?

You can engage people and in so doing they see the true light which they never new

JW say Jesus is an angel do you believe that
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You can engage people and in so doing they see the true light which they never new

JW say Jesus is an angel do you believe that
Hahaha.... I got your point.
But mine was on heated argument.

However, on my Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ, He is God and not angel.

The Witnesses have their own belief system that is scripted far away USA by WatchTower.
Whatever their publishing company logically teaches them, is what they hold unto regardless of what other portions of the scriptures infer on the subject.
So it is for your own soul's sake to adhere to the advice of Paul to Timothy and Titus... Avoid them!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

The Witnesses have their own belief system that is scripted far away USA by WatchTower.
Whatever their publishing company logically teaches them, is what they hold unto regardless of what other portions of the scriptures infer on the subject.
So it is for your own soul's sake to adhere to the advice of Paul to Timothy and Titus... Avoid them!

I so much love this part of your response! smiley

In fact it sounds so sweet in my ears Sir!

But your friend will not mind his own business rather he's always looking forward to arguing with us instead of AVOIDING us.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

For telling him what the scriptures say about those we found out are teaching heresy. I just hope he adhere to Paul's advice! smiley

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I so much love this part of your response! smiley

In fact it sounds so sweet in my ears Sir!

But your friend will not mind his own business rather he's always looking forward to arguing with us instead of AVOIDING us.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

For telling him what the scriptures say about those we found out are teaching heresy. I just hope he adhere to Paul's advice! smiley
Lol. Funny you.
I didn't say that to romance your ego. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Lol. Funny you.
I didn't say that to romance your ego. undecided

All the same, thank you Sir! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

if I followed this line of your thoughts I won't have saved other JW that were in bondage and they won't be set free from the cult

Many have left JW from my teaching and many have seen their doctrine is not from God as I open the Bible to show the truth

Many have left JW after seeing my teaching about God

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

if I followed this line of your thoughts I won't have saved other JW that were in bondage and they won't be set free from the cult

Many have left JW from my teaching and many have seen their doctrine is not from God as I open the Bible to show the truth

Ok. If your approach is serving your intentions, then you are free to continue. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Ok. If your approach is serving your intentions, then you are free to continue. Thanks for your understanding.

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
So in a bid to continue your deception you quickly create another account to support your stupidity, shey?
If you like create a hundred account your brain can't decipher how easy it is for intelligent followers to know that it's the same you!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenOfGod

True Christians don't agree with anyone who deliberately chose to go against what is WRITTEN!
You quoted God's word to avoid JWs then you said you've converted JWs so you're not going to obey God's word. Then you agreed with yourself that it's OK.
Please let someone sensible comment on the thread we are tired of your hide and seek game Mr 4 in 1 person! smiley

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
So in a bid to continue your deception you quickly create another account to support your stupidity, shey?
If you like create a hundred account your brain can't decipher how easy it is for intelligent followers to know that it's the same you!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenOfGod

True Christians don't agree with anyone who deliberately chose to go against what is WRITTEN!
You quoted God's word to avoid JWs then you said you've converted JWs so you're not going to obey God's word. Then you agreed with yourself that it's OK.
Please let someone sensible comment on the thread we are tired of your hide and seek game Mr 4 in 1 person! smiley
Mr Max I don't understand the reason for your anger and frustration because clearly my comment was not in response to you but to Bishopkingsley. If you have the spirit of discernment and of knowledge, you would have known who I am instead of accusing me of impersonation.
Develop your spirit-man so you will see beyond the physical.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Mr Max I don't understand the reason for your anger and frustration because clearly my comment was not in response to you but to Bishopkingsley. If you have the spirit of discernment and of knowledge, you would have known who I am instead of accusing me of impersonation.

That is how he goes about saying am the same person in all those other names I laugh each time he becomes paranoid. Lolololll
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That is how he goes about saying am the same person in all those other names I laugh each time he becomes paranoid. Lolololll
I was supprised to my marrow to see such a blackmail against my person. I wasn't responding to his message, but he was so arrogant.
As if I knew it, I told you to avoid people like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Frustration comes in when you're battling to establish what is untrue or striving to refute what is working fine!

You're switching from one account to another deceiving yourself.

JWs don't need your confusion unless you're able to present a group of people PRACTICING what you're trying to say.

The JWs are everywhere around the globe so i don't need to say much before you see what i'm trying to explain so it's you that's under tension because what you're saying is none operational! James 2:18-26 wink
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

Frustration comes in when you're battling to establish what is untrue or striving to refute what is working fine!

You're switching from one account to another deceiving yourself.

JWs don't need your confusion unless you're able to present a group of people PRACTICING what you're trying to say.

The JWs are everywhere around the globe so i don't need to say much before you see what i'm trying to explain so it's you that's under tension because what you're saying is none operational! James 2:18-26 wink
[/s]
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2021
See frustration! cheesy

GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
See frustration! cheesy

[/s]
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Mr four in one person! cheesy
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenOfGod
Your hide out has been bursted so humble yourself instead of allowing frustration to kill you! cheesy

The secret of JWs is humility, you will never find two persons completely agreeing on terms and conditions of worship outside JWs.
Because when a JW finds someone more knowledgeable than himself he humbly ask for the source of such wisdom, arrogant people will never do that that's how we distinguish between a JW and Satan's agents.
So no matter any religion an individual is practicing presently once he's ready to acknowledge someone knows better than him and the other one also is ready to present the source of his knowledge both of them are our brothers forget about the religion they are practicing presently. Even if they should die in ignorance practicing false religions our God will resurrect them because they are willing to subject themselves to God's will which is ONENESS of thought directing the affairs of worshipers! John 17:20-23

Anything apart from that is of the Devil that's why you keep saying "My teaching" instead of "Our teaching" so if you're blind open your eyes now each agent of the devil believes in himself not God who assembles His humble servants under one umbrella! 1Corinthians 1:10

Bishopkingsley:

The highlighted exposed you! smiley

GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
Mr four in one person! cheesy
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenOfGod
Your hide out has been bursted so humble yourself instead of allowing frustration to kill you! cheesy

The secret of JWs is humility, you will never find two persons completely agreeing on terms and conditions of worship outside JWs.
Because when a JW finds someone more knowledgeable than himself he humbly ask for the source of such wisdom, arrogant people will never do that that's how we distinguish between a JW and Satan's agents.
So no matter any religion an individual is practicing presently once he's ready to acknowledge someone knows better than him and the other one also is ready to present the source of his knowledge both of them are our brothers forget about the religion they are practicing presently. Even if they should die in ignorance practicing false religions our God will resurrect them because they are willing to subject themselves to God's will which is ONENESS of thought directing the affairs of worshipers! John 17:20-23

Anything apart from that is of the Devil that's why you keep saying "My teaching" instead of "Our teaching" so if you're blind open your eyes now each agent of the devil believes in himself not God who assembles His humble servants under one umbrella! 1Corinthians 1:10

The highlighted exposed you[/s]! smiley

I will pray for your spirit-man to be renewed. I can see that you don't have the spirit of discernment.
Christianity has gone beyond quoting scriptures, but practicing what you are quoting.
*Wrongfully accusing me is a sin and its a property of the devil because he is the Accuser of the children of God.
Stop accusing me of being someone I don't even know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saints And Sinners / 8 Real Photographs That Prove Hell Exists On Earth / Is Sucking Your Wife's breast Biblical???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.