Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8160 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Go and worship with the adherents of Torah! smiley
22jumpstreet:

I am just a human being obeying God's laws as contained in his Torah...
Anything outside of it is man's fabrication. I ain't going to be part of it..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Worship keh? ..

Life is about making choices.
We only follow God's commandments to guide us to make good ones and live a more purposeful and blissful life.

How do you worship your Jesus?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Worship keh? ..
Life is about making choices.
We only follow God's commandments to guide us to make good ones and live a more purposeful and blissful life.
How do you worship your Jesus?

That's where they tied you, shey? cheesy

How many times do i need to tell you that we are Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't worship Jesus!
Is that not why i told you to go and meet misinformed Churchgoers? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's where they tied you, shey? cheesy

How many times do i need to tell you that we are Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't worship Jesus!
Is that not why i told you to go and meet misinformed Churchgoers? smiley

So did jehovah tell you to obey somebody else other than him?
Did he even tell you he was going to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son ?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by dappa71: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That one na sonmvayina 2.0 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
dappa71:

That one na sonmvayina 2.0 grin grin

Lol..have you guys ever really sat down to understand what we are saying ?

Only a few people has understood our arguments and are open to explore.

But the majority has refused to take their j.e.s.u.s glasses.

So sad.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

So did jehovah tell you to obey somebody else other than him?

The scepter will not depart from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shiʹloh comes, and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong! Genesis 49:10

Compare to:

"I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name" Deuteronomy 18:18-19

"I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" John 17:6

Did he even tell you he was going to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son ?

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel Isaiah 7:14

What will make a virgin get pregnant if not God's Holy Spirit?

My guy, i told you "go and meet misinformed Churchgoers", your pathetic cry may work with them but not with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The scepter will not depart from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shiʹloh comes, and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong! Genesis 49:10

Compare to:

"I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name" Deuteronomy 18:18-19

"I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" John 17:6

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel Isaiah 7:14

What will make a virgin get pregnant if not God's Holy Spirit?

My guy, i told you "go and meet misinformed Churchgoers", your pathetic cry may work with them but not with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

You are just a dullard.

It says the scepter will not depart from Judah.. meaning the kingship will always be with Judah.

Moses was addressing the jews who were marching on to the promised land that God will raise somebody from among them to continue in his place...not a demi God. And certainly not 2000+ years into the future.

5he sign in Isaiah was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him that his kingdom will not be over run. The Hebrew word used is almah, which means a young woman...and the woman is the prophetess who was carrying Isaiah s son.

Isaiah 9:6 is referencing king Hezekhaih who was already 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying...you don't even know how to read in context no to talk of comprehension...

How did you even get past primary 6?

Like I said you are dragging me backwards...

And moreover I am not listening to any other words apart from 5he one from my creator.

So run along crash test dummy..
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

You are just a dullard.
It says the scepter will not depart from Judah.. meaning the kingship will always be with Judah.
Moses was addressing the jews who were marching on to the promised land that God will raise somebody from among them to continue in his place...not a demi God. And certainly not 2000+ years into the future.
5he sign in Isaiah was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him that his kingdom will not be over run. The Hebrew word used is almah, which means a young woman...and the woman is the prophetess who was carrying Isaiah s son.
Isaiah 9:6 is referencing king Hezekhaih who was already 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying...you don't even know how to read in context no to talk of comprehension...
How did you even get past primary 6?
Like I said you are dragging me backwards...
And moreover I am not listening to any other words apart from 5he one from my creator.
So run along crash test dummy..

Is this how you treat people who wants to share what they know with you? cheesy

Well i'm not interested in whatever insult you bring in here, my concern is to silence you with the scriptures that Jesus is God's promised Messiah!

So are you ready for knowledge or you're still after abusive speeches? smiley

Please explain who Isaiah is talking about in the Bible book of Isaiah 9:6:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace"

I'll never insult nor abuse you, so can you please explain what Isaiah meant here? smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Is this how you treat people who wants to share what they know with you? cheesy

Well i'm not interested in whatever insult you bring in here, my concern is to silence you with the scriptures that Jesus is God's promised Messiah!

So are you ready for knowledge or you're still after abusive speeches? smiley

Please explain who Isaiah is talking about in the Bible book of Isaiah 9:6:

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

I'll never insult nor abuse you, so can you please explain what Isaiah meant here? smiley

The child has already been born when Isaiah was prophesying. It is king Hezekiah.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The child has already been born when Isaiah was prophesying. It is king Hezekiah.

So Hezekiah is the Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace? smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

What teaching of Jehovah witnesses do you think is misleading,confusing and it's a lie.

That Jesus is angel Michael. This is perhaps the chief of all lies among JWs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

That Jesus is angel Michael. This is perhaps the chief of all lies among JWs.

You need to know how lies turns out before you can accuse someone "you are lying" JWs say Jesus is Archangel Michael and they've got scriptures to back it up, you are saying Jesus is Almighty God and you have scriptures to back it up so nobody can say this is lie or truth.

There must be a better way to resolve this than mere arguments or pointing accusing fingers! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You need to know how lies turns out before you can accuse someone "you are lying" JWs say Jesus is Archangel Michael and they've got scriptures to back it up, you are saying Jesus is Almighty Mighty God and you have scriptures to back it up so nobody can say this is lie or truth.

There must be a better way to resolve this than mere arguments or pointing accusing fingers! smiley

Maximus, please take note of that correction. By the way, truth is truth and lie is lie. It's not an argument.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

Maximus, please take note of that correction. By the way, truth is truth and lie is lie. It's not an argument.

OK!
Well Archangel Michael is of course a Mighty God {One of the mighty spirit sons of God) but not the Almighty God!

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. Psalms 82:1

So Archangel Michael is one of God's spirit sons who is also a mighty spirit being! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Go to Jwfacts.com and get all your answers by Ex-jehovah witnesses on the lies of JW organisation. Don't sneak in here as a Jehovah witness seeking who you will deceive. The JW organization is built on a foundation of lies grin

Men only their Bible John 1:1
Is enough lie from them for the day lol
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mr three monikers (accounts) in one person.
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Please don't come here to curse people's mother o! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Men only their Bible John 1:1
Is enough lie from them for the day lol
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr three monikers (accounts) in one person.
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Please don't come here to curse people's mother o! cheesy

God bless you for more lies against me remember how you abuse your friend bet man before and I helped you to calm two of you down
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God bless you for more lies against me remember how you abuse your friend bet man before and I helped you to calm two of you down

Demon! cheesy

You used one account to argue but when i refused to agree with you, you switch account to start cursing my mother while i was begging you to leave the matter!

Oya i'm pasting the EVIDENCES for everyone to see how demonic you are! cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by true2god: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

Your evil blackmail won't stop more people from hearing the good news.

Just are just one in a billion and your evil opinions about Jehovah witnesses won't stand.

My people please ignore this pained blackmailer and you can get truth facts about Jehovah witnesses at
www.jw.org or download our JW app from the Google play store.
Thank you.
State what he says about JW that is wrong.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Demon! cheesy

You used one account to argue but when i refused to agree with you, you switch account to start cursing my mother while i was begging you to leave the matter!

Oya i'm pasting the EVIDENCES for everyone to see how demonic you are! cheesy
God bless you for your lies my brother
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Everybody this is the same person using three different accounts Bishopkingsley, Betscoreodds, Kingsnairaland

Switching accounts to curse people who disagree with him in debate!

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Everybody this is the same person using three different accounts Bishopkingsley, Betscoreodds, Kingsnairaland

Switching accounts to curse people who disagree with him in debate!
the funny part you vow that you will never tag me yet each thread I comment you always find me and tag me

Don't you see you can't keep to the truth
Because I said JW is a cult you refuse to forgive me for that lol

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
the funny part you vow that you will never tag me yet each thread I comment you always find me and tag me

OkCornel pasted three comments that shows it's been the same person all alone! wink

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
But this demon is lying that he's not the same person cursing my mother over discussion on Bible! cheesy

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Forgive you that lied against me that i was exchanging insults with your second moniker yet failed to present just one single EVIDENCE for the accusation shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So Hezekiah is the Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace? smiley

Noooo. That is a mistranslation. The Hebrew says " 5For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace "
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK!
Well Archangel Michael is of course a Mighty God {One of the mighty spirit sons of God) but not the Almighty God!

Angels, Michael inclusive, are ministering spirits whose mission is to serve heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14). They, unlike Christians, are not offered membership of the God family, i.e, they are neither begotten nor born sons of the family of God, for example, Jesus. To further show the amount of power and authority that the heirs of the kingdom will have over angels, they will be judged by Christians (1 Corinthians 6:3). And no wonder man is a god (Psalm 82:6-7, John 10:34-35).

While angels are also collectively called "sons of God", of course there must be limit or right of usage. I mean,
For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”? (Hebrews 1:5)
Come to think of it, Maximus. Did Paul forgot that Jesus is angel Michael when he asked, "For to which of the angels"? Could it be that Paul did not know that Jesus is an angel? smiley

Now speaking of angel Michael, Gabriel his counterpart said:
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia (Daniel 10:13)
What about angel Gabriel? Did he also forgot that Michael is the only arch or chief angel? Why did he say Michael is "one of the chief princes" when supposedly there's only one arch/chief angel or prince?

MaxInDHouse:

So Archangel Michael is one of God's spirit sons who is also a mighty spirit being! smiley

Agree. Archangel Michael is one of the archangels, created by Jesus (Colossians 1:16). smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Noooo. That is a mistranslation. The Hebrew says " 5For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace "

OK that's your own translation, shey? cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
None of the angels came as the son of man except archangel Michael so if any other angel speak to you don't believe them rely solely on what the one and only angel that God introduced as His Son!

For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son” Hebrews 1:5

When you read think of the PRACTICAL APPLICATION not just read for arguments sake. The angel that came as Jesus Christ is the one and only person we should listen to, that's the import of what you're quoting! smiley

Splinz:

Angels, Michael inclusive, are ministering spirits whose mission is to serve heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14). They, unlike Christians, are not offered membership of the God family, i.e, they are neither begotten nor born sons of the family of God, for example, Jesus. To further show the amount of power and authority that the heirs of the kingdom will have over angels, they will be judged by Christians (1 Corinthians 6:3). And no wonder man is a god (Psalm 82:6-7, John 10:34-35).

While angels are also collectively called "sons of God", of course there must be limit or right of usage. I mean, Come to think of it, Maximus. Did Paul forgot that Jesus is angel Michael when he asked, "For to which of the angels"? Could it be that Paul did not know that Jesus is an angel? smiley

Now speaking of angel Michael, Gabriel his counterpart said: What about angel Gabriel? Did he also forgot that Michael is the only arch or chief angel? Why did he say Michael is "one of the chief princes" when supposedly there's only one arch/chief angel or prince?

Agree. Archangel Michael is one of the archangels, created by Jesus (Colossians 1:16). smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
None of the angels came as the son of man except archangel Michael so if any other angel speak to you don't believe them rely solely on what the one and only angel that God introduced as His Son!

Pure fabrication or at best, a figment of the imagination.

Angel Michael is a ministering spirit, not a life giving Spirit nor the Savior of the world. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

Pure fabrication or at best, a figment of the imagination.
Angel Michael is a ministering spirit, not a life giving Spirit nor the Savior of the world. smiley

Archangel Michael never got such privilege until he completed his earthly assignment as Jesus (the son of man) and declared "It has been accomplished" John 19:30 it's after this that he returned to heaven and received the name that's above all other names among his brothers (angels) in heaven!

So we know him on planet earth as Jesus but before coming to the earth he is Archangel Michael! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Genotype Important When Considering Marriage In Islam? / Yoruba Hymn / The church is the solution to Nigeria's socio-economic problems‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.