Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8152 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So we know him on planet earth as Jesus but before coming to the earth he is Archangel Michael! smiley

So in essence, angel Michael is your savior or that of JWs at least.

As for me and family, Jesus is my Savior and life giver. smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
No wahala, anyhow you call him doesn't matter now just PRACTICE what he taught even if you call him your cleaner.

It's not what you call him that matters {Matthew 15:8; Isaiah 29:13} rather it's by doing what he commaded {Matthew 7:21-27} so whether you know him as Jesus (the name he bore on planet earth) or archangel Michael (his name in the spirit realms) just listen to him and practice what he thought. Matthew 17:5

If you do nothing can stop you from living forever! John 3:16 smiley

Splinz:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by DappaD: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

Very good.
But whatever the name of Son of God was/is, it doesn’t matter. After all, Jesus is said to still have other names which we don’t know. Revelation 3:12, 19:12
What matters is, who are the people who identify with this man by doing the will of God(Matthew 7:21, 1John 2:17) i.e. the ones are doing the greater works than he did, today? John 14:12
I would love to hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Their problem is what people call Jesus instead of concentrating on how people are responding to Jesus' teachings which is the main KOKO! Matthew 15:8

Truly Satan has blinded them! 2Corinthians 4:4 embarassed

DappaD:

Very good.
But whatever the name of Son of God was/is, it doesn’t matter. What matters is, who are the people who identify with this man by doing the will of God(Matthew 7:21, 1Peter 2:17) i.e. the ones are doing the greater works than he did, today? John 14:12

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala, anyhow you call him doesn't matter now just PRACTICE what he taught even if you call him your cleaner.

It's not what you call him that matters {Matthew 15:8; Isaiah 29:13} rather it's by doing what he commaded {Matthew 7:21-27} so whether you know him as Jesus (the name he bore on planet earth) or archangel Michael (his name in the spirit realms) just listen to him and practice what he thought. Matthew 17:5

If you do nothing can stop you from living forever! John 3:16 smiley

What I know and the scriptures teaches is that, Jesus is the God who created archangel Michael. So creation can't be the same as the creator. That's pure nonsense.

Thanks for the advice though. But John 3:16 does not say whosoever believes in archangel Michael will be saved. Michael's mission is to serve the saved redeemed by the Savior of the world, Jesus. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK that's your own translation, shey? cheesy

Learn Hebrew....maybe you will know better..
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

What I know and the scriptures teaches is that, Jesus is the God who created archangel Michael. So creation can't be the same as the creator. That's pure nonsense.

Thanks for the advice though. But John 3:16 does not say whosoever believes in archangel Michael will be saved. Michael's mission is to serve the saved redeemed by the Savior of the world, Jesus. smiley

You're the one giving yourself a headache on the matter! smiley

The name he bears now is Jesus but the name he bears in the spirit realms is Michael so if we are preaching or teaching what we focus on is the name he bears hear on earth. It's when someone ask who is Jesus before coming to the earth that we will teach them! undecided
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Learn Hebrew....maybe you will know better..

What is the essence when you can't PRESENT the group of people PRACTICING your Torah so that i can SEE how they're benefiting themselves? Isaiah 48:17-18

Among those adhering to what i'm quoting for you, they have settled all the racial disputes within them, they have vowed never to use weapons anymore and they're no more enrolling in the military! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Please show me where your Torah is WORKING not just arguments arguments arguments! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The name he bears now is Jesus but the name he bears in the spirit realms is Michael

That's a figment of the imagination. The scriptures teaches no such thing. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:
There had been so many misconceptions and theories about Jehovah witnesses.

I want these misconceptions and theories alleging that Jehovah witnesses are not true Christians to be stated here in this thread so that we can know if Jehovah withnesses are misleading Christians and a fake Christian organisation.

What teaching of Jehovah witnesses do you think is misleading,confusing and it's a lie.

Let's discuss!!!!!

You still get mouth to say Jehovah's witnesses are Christians when one of your brother here has been saying the name CHRISTIAN has no DIVINE BACKING he went further to state that the name CHRISTIAN is a cursed and bastardised name. The reason why Jehovah change the temporary name(Christian) to Jehovah's witnesses.

Do you have the scriptural references that states the name CHRISTIAN is a temporary name for Jesus Christ's followers and will be changed in +/- 1931?

So to your misconceptions and theories palaver.

1. Where in the scripture it is acceptable and stated blood fractions transfusion is allowed based on CONSCIENCE?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
DappaD:

Very good.
But whatever the name of Son of God was/is, it doesn’t matter. After all, Jesus is said to still have other names which we don’t know. Revelation 3:12, 19:12
What matters is, who are the people who identify with this man by doing the will of God(Matthew 7:21, 1John 2:17) i.e. the ones are doing the greater works than he did, today? John 14:12

DappaD, the last time we met, I told you to look up for the Greek word translated "church". Did you find it? What is the meaning?

By the way, also last time, I was shocked by your terrible sense of reasoning, when you claimed that the truth of God's own word which I shared from the scriptures was "lifted" from JWs. That was clearly a lie against me. Is JWs the author of the Bible or the truth therein its own?

I still find it very disturbing that you could say such nonsense, honestly.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why don't you go to the disciples that deserted Jesus in the first century {John 6:66} for information about Jesus?
Why stick to what his close confidants have to say?

For your information, Jesus is from Israel and up till today 70 % of Israelites don't believe Jesus ever lived while about 20% are sceptical about him!

So if you believe what exJWs are saying then ask them what better performing group they've found after leaving JW Organization! smiley

Why don't you go to the disciples that deserted Jesus in the first century {John 6:66} for information about Jesus?

Jesus is not like your religious leaders. Jesus is different from your religious leaders.

Your religious leaders don't have sayings of everlasting life like that of Jesus.

Your religious leaders admit they are prone to mistakes and error, and went on to say they can't guarantee perfect spiritual food. Jesus in his case has seal of God's approval.

Kajiko?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

U are wrong
If of all Jehovah witness official app is the JW app or www.jw.org that is our official website and app.

I don't know about the blackmail website you are propagating but to know about witnesses go and download the JW app from playstore or visit www.jw.org website for clarifications and not promoting fake websites that have no link with Jehovah witnesses.

Thanks

You seek for responses, you were directed to a website. You could have first appreciate his response. Go that website and see indeed if what he said was true but what did you do?

You tagged the website as BLACKMAIL and went ahead to redirect others back to your website of choice.

Is it not you that want to see the lies and misconceptions about the organization you belong. Go their first, bring LIE 1 from that website you are directed to. Tackle the lie and prove the lie even if it requires going back to your preferred website.

Saying what he asked you to do is blackmail is a red flag and more like you have something to hide.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

In every twelve there must be a Judas, the RussellRutherfo guy had proved to be not only an unremorseful Judas but a cunning and blackmailing type cheesy

From the above you are not ready to see the lies and misconceptions in reality. You were only ready to listen to those that will dance to your tune. One of your brother did something similar last year or earlier ....DappaD. It ended in a hurry when he couldn't keep up with what was shown to him live from your beloved website and publications.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

That's a figment of the imagination. The scriptures teaches no such thing. smiley

You will just continue to argue fruitlessly on it so if you know him as Jesus it's OK go and do His father's will that's what matters most! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Since you don't believe what i beleive are we both worshiping the same God? cheesy

achorladey:

Jesus is not like your religious leaders. Jesus is different from your religious leaders.

Your religious leaders don't have sayings of everlasting life like that of Jesus.

Your religious leaders admit they are prone to mistakes and error, and went on to say they can't guarantee perfect spiritual food. Jesus in his case has seal of God's approval.

Kajiko?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by DappaD: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

DappaD, the last time we met, I told you to look up for the Greek word translated "church". Did you find it? What is the meaning?

Sorry other things caught my attention. The Greek word translated “church” is most Bibles is ἐκκλησίᾳ/ek·kle·siʹa; which means a body/group of persons gathered together for a particular purpose. It is accurately rendered as “congregation” in some Bibles like the ASV. See Hebrews 2:12
So the “congregation” of believers in the first century who were carrying on in the preaching and teaching work(Acts 20:20) had several names people knew them as: Christians(Acts 11:26), followers of “The Way”(Acts 19:9), even their opposers branded them as a “sect of the Nazarenes” Acts 24:5
So they weren’t nameless, that’s why I asked you the name of the church/congregation you belong to because in the first century, the congregation had names as you can see.

By the way, also last time, I was shocked by your terrible sense of reasoning, when you claimed that the truth of God's own word which I shared from the scriptures was "lifted" from JWs. That was clearly a lie against me. Is JWs the author of the Bible or the truth therein its own?
I still find it very disturbing that you could say such nonsense, honestly.

Diversion tactics. Please answer the questions.

Very good.
What matters is,
who are the people who identify with this man by doing the will of God(Matthew 7:21, 1John 2:17) i.e. the ones are doing the greater works than he did, today? John 14:12
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin
I hear you.
I hope you know that all JWs today are Judases to the late adulterer Judge Rutherford who gave your organization the name in 1931.

If Judge Rutherford is to come back. He would be shocked at how you lots are hiding out his books that contained all that JW false prophecies and lies. Same way he "betrayed" the Sole Discreet Slave, Pastor Russell grin and changed all what Pastor Russell did even changing your names from Russellites to Jehovah witnesses. grin
Should their founding fathers return today na straight into apostates club considering the kind of men they were especially the second president (Generallismo himself)
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Since you don't believe what i beleive are we both worshiping the same God? cheesy

I have answered your question repeatedly and you are still unable to answer mine.

Is your GOD ALMIGHTY your religious leaders or the one described by Moses in Exodus 3:14(my yes)

A. Stay with my YES

B. No and deny your God

C. Look elsewhere

D. Go back to C & C and later B

D. Deny that I have answered your question.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You will just continue to argue fruitlessly on it so if you know him as Jesus it's OK go and do His father's will that's what matters most! smiley

You called it arguments? That's stating the fact.

As for doing His Father's will, don't worry about it. That's my business. smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

Look at yourself,you were disfellowshipped from Jehovah witnesses due to your bad behaviours and u choose to be a blackmailer instead of beenbremorseful and come back to worship Jehovah in truth.

Firstly,Jehovah witness disfellowship when a member commits a serious sin and choose to be unremorseful. it's In accordance with the Bible principle which stated at 1 Corinthians 5:13 which says "while God judges those outside,remove the wicked person from among yourselves" so disfellowship is allowed and there is nothing wrong in it,its a means of protecting the Christian congregation from unrepentant and evil minded fellows who might had crept in.

Once more you have no evidence against the witnesses,rather than resulting to cheap and poor photoshopped black mail you should turn bad from your ways and come back to worship Jehovah.

2)you raised the issue of donation,today Jehovah witnesses are in more than 256 lands and publications are been translated into so many languages,all that is possible from donations,

Blackmail won't stop witnesses from preaching the good news about God kingdom so many prominent men tried and failed and you too would also fail in this your quest.

Look at yourself,you were disfellowshipped from Jehovah witnesses due to your bad behaviours and u choose to be a blackmailer

You are not ready to see the lies and misconceptions

Once more you have no evidence against the witnesses,rather than resulting to cheap and poor photoshopped black mail you should turn bad from your ways and come back to worship Jehovah

1. He has evidence of which you call blackmail which you didn't even try to disprove the lies therein.

2. You call the lies cheap and poor, that's more reason for you to counter them accordingly

3. God is not a property of one religious organization headed by men house in USA. Returning to God is not based on returning to a religious organization that came into existence in the late 1800s

you raised the issue of donation,today Jehovah witnesses are in more than 256 lands and publications are been translated into so many languages,all that is possible from donations

Your blackmail tag won't allow you see the message passed across is that all the tactics and facilities all other religious Christian denominations had adopted which your organisation tagged fleecing their sheep is what the very religious organization you belong is using and doing. Na same of same. Reason am.

Blackmail won't stop witnesses from preaching the good news about God kingdom so many prominent men tried and failed and you too would also fail in this your quest

No matter how much you call other Christian denominations lie lie Christians (pidgin grin) It won't stop them from disturbing your eardrums with what your likes call noise making and many are joining them week in week out. Reason am
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

Your evil blackmail won't stop more people from hearing the good news.

Just are just one in a billion and your evil opinions about Jehovah witnesses won't stand.

My people please ignore this pained blackmailer and you can get truth facts about Jehovah witnesses at
www.jw.org or download our JW app from the Google play store.
Thank you.

I will repeat you are not ready to see misconceptions and lies. When you are ready, calm down and address what he had placed before you.

Calling him a blackmailer won't solve it.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Jwfacts.com

Follow the Ex-jehovah witnesses community. I will be listing out some of our most prolific Ex-Jws that all gullible people can listen to be set free from the lies of GB and JW.

He said he wants to address common misconception and lies, he was directed to where he can get lorry load of it. Op decided to tag all of it blackmail grin

This one never ready to address misconceptions and lies. Allow am make e calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pharisees also claim they're worshipers of the God of Moses so your options doesn't work!

Just answer a logical question. You and i are always arguing because we don't believe the in same line of thought just as Jesus and Pharisee are always at loggerheads.

My answer is NO since we're not in agreement! smiley

achorladey:

I have answered your question repeatedly and you are still unable to answer mine.

Is your GOD ALMIGHTY your religious leaders or the one described by Moses in Exodus 3:14(my yes)

A. Stay with my YES

B. No and deny your God

C. Look elsewhere

D. Go back to C & C and later B

D. Deny that I have answered your question.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

You called it arguments? That's stating the fact.

As for doing His Father's will, don't worry about it. That's my business. smiley

Well then whatever i believe is none of your business! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
DappaD:

Sorry other things caught my attention. The Greek word translated “church” is most Bibles is ἐκκλησίᾳ/ek·kle·siʹa; which means a body/group of persons gathered together for a particular purpose. It is accurately rendered as “congregation” in some Bibles like the ASV. See Hebrews 2:12

That may be right. But the attached accurately captures it for me; "The Called Out", as in 2 Corinthians 6:17, Revelation 18:4.

DappaD:

Diversion tactics. Please answer the questions.

At this point, it's disgusting that you don't even have the decency to admit your mistake and desist from acting presumptuously.

I should answer you, so that you'll in turn shamelessly claimed it as JWs knowledge? No, I wouldn't dignify you with such response.

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

As a blackmailer that you are, I was long expecting you to come up with this old staled teaching of Jehovah witness at an infancy stage back then,but as you can see the ship of truth had long sailed and had left blackmailers and unrepentant apostates like you in total confusion since you choose to reject the teachings of our God Jehovah and his son Jesus christ.
Back then,the teachings of the Bible wasn't yet clear to our early brothers.
jehovah witnesses corrected that early misconception.according to the Bible,we are now living in the last days you can go and read mattew 24,7,11,14 to know what the last days are all about
"The good news of God kingdom would be preached to all part of the inhabited earth as a witness to all the nation's and then the end will come.
According to Daniel 2:44 Jehovah God would set up a kingdom and this kingdom would put an end to all human government and itself would last forever this kingdom is GOD KINGDOM
During that time humans would enjoy the true paradise we lost due to the sin of our first parents Adam and eve.the Bible made this beautiful revelation at Isaiah 35 verse 1 to 6 says the beautiful life repentant humans would live in paradise also jhon 5:28,29 says that the Dead would rise from the grave"this would happen in paradise after Jehovah had Jehovah had destroyed evil people in Armageddon.
"The eyes of the blind would be opened,the ears of the deaf would hear and the lame would leap with joy"u can read these beautiful verse to refresh your mind and know how life would be in paradise
ThIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE AND JEHOVAH WITNESSES CURRENTLY TEACH AND STOP GOING ABOUT CARRING AN OLD LITERATURE OF THE 1900s AND CLAIM THAT WHAT JEHOVAH WITNESSES ARE TEACHING

As a blackmailer that you are, I was long expecting you to come up with this old staled teaching of Jehovah witness at an infancy stage back then

This teaching you coated and called old staled teaching is what your religious leaders stated was used to appoint them as the faithful and discreet slave. This same old staled teaching send men into their early grave. This same old staled teaching gave many men the apostates tags. Rather than admit that they were outright lies and not scriptural you call them old staled teaching. Here is meaning of stale

synonyms for stale
musty.
smelly.
sour.
stagnant.
watery.
dry.
spoiled.
stinking.

but as you can see the ship of truth had long sailed and had left blackmailers and unrepentant apostates like you in total confusion since you choose to reject the teachings of our God Jehovah and his son Jesus christ.

The truth that has sailed and left blackmailers and those you call apostates is not the one found in John 14:6 that Jesus is the way the truth and life. The one you talked about is that which will render the founding fathers of the religious organization you belong APOSTATES and that which they call PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE TRUTH within the realm of the organization you belong.

Thanks for reminding us that the truth they believe is not yet clear but it was enough to label all other Christian denominations as false Christians to be destroyed.

Other religious organization at least know that the truth that Jesus is the way truth and life is clear enough.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well then whatever i believe is none of your business! smiley

Of course, yes. I never said it is. smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
RussellRutherfo has gotten himself barred.
They often use harsh words to express their inner hurtful feelings but only Jehovah can save us out of their hands because i just don't know what exactly they want from us! embarassed

They often use harsh words to express their inner hurtful feelings but only Jehovah can save us out of their hands

Coming from the same person that was calling me insanely answered grin INSANE,WERE ALASO, WERE, MAD.

Intelligence officer want to play victim card grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

Of course, yes. I never said it is. smiley

So my own Jesus is working out fine works in the midst of his followers throughout the earth!

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:

That may be right. But the attached accurately captures it for me; "The Called Out", as in 2 Corinthians 6:17, Revelation 18:4.

At this point, it's disgusting that you don't even have the decency to admit your mistake and desist from acting presumptuously.

I should answer you, so that you'll in turn shamelessly claimed it as JWs knowledge? No, I wouldn't dignity you with such response.

At this point, it's disgusting that you don't even have the decency to admit your mistake and desist from acting presumptuously

Or they tall such mistake is due to imperfections or hide under imperfections.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
achorladey:

They often use harsh words to express their inner hurtful feelings but only Jehovah can save us out of their hands
Coming from the same person that was calling me insanely answered grin INSANE,WERE ALASO, WERE, MAD.
Intelligence officer want to play victim card grin grin

Of course you're a confirmed mad man nah! cheesy

Jesus made it clear that once you're not in agreement no matter the books you're both referencing it simply means the spirit (God) you're worshiping is not the same! John 8:44

Despite all the criticism you're always doing against JWs you insanely said you're worshiping the same God with JWs!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I And Annunaki, No One Else! / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.