Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8168 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ògbéni, INSANITY doesn't need any definition!

Once you say you're with a group of people and at the same time always criticizing that same group, meh you don kolo! cheesy

achorladey:

I have to start looking for new definitions of INSANE or SANITY.

Another post worthy of the trash can based on the below.......

I won't continue chatting with a mad man.... MaxInDHouse.,2021

It's a difficult situation, your eyes go clear. E just dey start.

Answer me so that everyone can see how sane you are

What I had done repeatedly and in an insanely manner according to you.

This is what I will place before the psychiatrist

Achorladey said I serve(My YES) the God having discussion with Moses in Exodus 3:14......Acho posit

MaxInDHouse said he is not( his NO) serving the God Achorladey talked about in Exodus 3:14....Max posit.

And MaxInDHouse went on to state further that

Because it's evident that you're INSANE when you say you're worshiping the same God with a group of people yet you're always criticizing their form of worship

I repeat I need new definitions of INSANITY grin Your eyes go clear.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ògbéni, INSANITY doesn't need any definition!

Once you say you're with a group of people and at the same time always criticizing that same group, meh you don kolo! cheesy

Ògbéni, INSANITY doesn't need any definitions!

How do know what INSANITY means since it doesn't need definitions?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Definition is a statement that will tell you the meaning of a word, your case is glaring to all.

You're always criticizing a group and at same time you want people to believe that you're worshiping the same God with that group! embarassed

Even a goat (domestic animal) doesn't need to be told that you're mad, your action is enough evidence! cheesy

achorladey:

Ògbéni, INSANITY doesn't need any definitions!

How do know what SANITY means since it doesn't need definitions
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Definition is a statement that will tell you the meaning of a word, your case is glaring to all.

You're always criticizing a group and at same time you want people to believe that you're worshiping the same God with that group! embarassed

Even a goat (domestic animal) doesn't need to be told that you're mad, your action is enough evidence! cheesy

Definition is a statement that will tell you the meaning of a word, your case is glaring to all.......... MaxInDHouse

In other words you cannot use INSANITY without knowing it's meaning grin grin

Even a goat (domestic animal) doesn't need to be told that you're mad, your action is enough evidence!

I never knew goats have intelligence needed to understand INSANITYgrin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
achorladey:

Definition is a statement that will tell you the meaning of a word, your case is glaring to all.......... MaxInDHouse

In other words you cannot use INSANITY without knowing it's meaning grin grin

Even a goat (domestic animal) doesn't need to be told that you're mad, your action is enough evidence!

I never knew goats have intelligence needed to understand INSANITYgrin grin

Of course they do!
You just move indecisively and see whether the goats will wait for you! cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course they do!
You just move indecisively and see whether the goats will wait for you! cheesy

INDECISIVE movement equates understanding INSANITY grin grin

I see no wonder you and the goats don't need the meaning of INSANITY. Every indecisive movement is INSANITY

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your indecision over what to do with JWs who are serving the true God that you want to worship but at the same time you're always criticizing them is confirmed sign of mental disorder in you! wink

achorladey:

INDECISIVE movement equates understanding INSANITY grin grin

I see no wonder you and the goats don't need the meaning of INSANITY. Every indecisive movement is INSANITY
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your indecision over what to do with JWs who are serving the true God that you want to worship but at the same time you're always criticizing them is confirmed sign of mental disorder in you! wink

Time to switch from INSANITY to MENTAL DISORDER grin

Long overdue for you to switch. It is one of the ways your presence is recognized here.

INSANITY meansgrin.......

Achorladey said I serve(My YES) the God having discussion with Moses in Exodus 3:14......Acho posit

MaxInDHouse said he is not( his NO) serving the God Achorladey talked about in Exodus 3:14....Max posit.

What follows

Your indecision over what to do with JWs who are serving the true God...Max

From the above this is the meaning of INSANITY.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
You're still looking for supporting forces to console yourself, shey?

Sorry all your friends can see that what i said is confirmed truth! wink

achorladey:

Time to switch from INSANITY to MENTAL DISORDER grin

Long overdue for you to switch. It is one of the ways your presence is recognized here.

INSANITY meansgrin.......

What follows

From the above this is the meaning of INSANITY.

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry all your friends can see that what i said is confirmed truth! wink

It's from what you typed I saw anything related to "supporting forces" grin grin

Sorry all your friends can see that what i said is confirmed truth!

When it becomes confirmed lie be kind enough to tell all of my friends too grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh cannot stop lying false jw, if they our mentors why do we not agree with them

polytheist fraud jw janosky

your archangel michael/jesus christ is mighty god
your father is almighty god = 2 gods

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Johnw knows that JWs DON'T worship Jesus.
Why is he LYING?
JohnW (in the screenshot) told Nairaland that his own God is 2 different persons.
JohnW polytheist pretending to be Christian. .grin grin grin.

Mr LIENUS, Jesus Christ says his Father is the Almighty,only true God,John 17:3 confirmed.

Bros, Allow your brain to work for you.

grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Janosky:

Johnw knows that JWs DON'T worship Jesus.
Why is he LYING?

oh duh, forever confused polytheist fraud jw janosky

i don't care who you worship, you have two god's
almighty god the father and mighty god jesus = 2 god's
just like i said

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Janosky:
JohnW (in the screenshot) told Nairaland that his own God is 2 different persons.

my exact quote: "God and the Word is two persons"

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
smiley

Janosky:
JohnW polytheist pretending to be Christian. .grin grin grin.

fraud jw always the laughing fool

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

Janosky:
Mr LIENUS, Jesus Christ says his Father is the Almighty,only true God,John 17:3 confirmed.

Bros, Allow your brain to work for you.[/b]
grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh duh duh duh, quoting scripture but not believing it yourself
of course the Father is the only true God
i don't have two god's like you false jw's: a almighty god the father
and a mighty god jesus

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God,

fraud jw janosky, u forever shouting out LIAR but not showing the lie, just your confusion and false accusing

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
achorladey:

Most of them where brothers/sisters that fell out of the truth

They fell out because their religious leaders said that they can't guarantee perfect spiritual food. In essence in every spiritual food serve comes with little little spiritual poisons that accumulate over time and lead to total rejection of such food. You should understand know.

This lady now critise witnesses as if she had something personal with them

Do you agree the later has the right to do so based on the image below

My brother.
The hypocritical nature of these Jehovah Witnesses is something. GB has so brainwashed them that immediately you start exposing the lies of their organization. They see you as Satan's elder brother when their Governing Body is actually the Product of Satanism. They behave like Muslims but albeitly so cunningly unlike the muslims. They even had me in Nairaland Jail for sometime now just so their history don't get exposed.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
achorladey:

He said he wants to address common misconception and lies, he was directed to where he can get lorry load of it. Op decided to tag all of it blackmail grin

This one never ready to address misconceptions and lies. Allow am make e calm down.

My brother. If you see the way even in physical they hate me because I make sure I go after any young person around my area that they want to brainwash and expose their lies. One even told me recently that they accept that they are children of Satan when I kept packing the heat on a young boy he was trying to brainwash.

I exposed their lies and constant change on just blood transfusion and the publisher got angry. They are now even rushing young ones into quickly baptisizing initiating into the JW cult these days with different subtle cajole.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
With the highlighted can you help your brother answer this simple question?

Now that you're convinced that JWs are worshiping Satan or let's just say doing Satan's will, are you worshiping the same God with the JWs? smiley

RussellRutherfo:

My brother.
The hypocritical nature of these Jehovah Witnesses is something. GB has so brainwashed them that immediately you start exposing the lies of their organization. They see you as Satan's elder brother when their Governing Body is actually the Product of Satanism. They behave like Muslims but albeitly so cunningly unlike the muslims. They even had me in Nairaland Jail for sometime now just so their history don't get exposed.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Continue deceiving yourselves with your imagination! cheesy

So a lost sheep of the house of Israel will swallow your pathetic stories without asking you to PRESENT, POINT, SHOW, TELL, SAY, MENTION a better performing group than JWs! cheesy

Keep dreaming! cheesy

RussellRutherfo:

My brother. If you see the way even in physical they hate me because I make sure I go after any young person around my area that they want to brainwash and expose their lies. One even told me recently that they accept that they are children of Satan when I kept packing the heat on a young boy he was trying to brainwash. I exposed their lies and constant change on just blood transfusion and the publisher got angry. They are now even rushing young ones into quickly baptisizing initiating into the JW cult these days with different subtle cajole.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Continue deceiving yourselves with your imagination! cheesy

So a lost sheep of the house of Israel will swallow your pathetic stories without asking you to PRESENT, POINT, SHOW, TELL, SAY, MENTION a better performing group than JWs! cheesy

Keep dreaming! cheesy

grin

Show us a better group than JWs cult.

grin

Same script by GB planted into the heads of all JWs. Thank God Jesus never went about looking for groups.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
With the highlighted can you help your brother answer this simple question?

Now that you're convinced that JWs are worshiping Satan or let's just say doing Satan's will, are you worshiping the same God with the JWs? smiley

You mean your god of telling organizational lies?!!
You want us to even look right at all the teaching changes on just only blood transfusion alone?!
Do you think I worship same God as you that wants the death of many.
What do you think?!!

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

My brother.

The hypocritical nature of these Jehovah Witnesses is something

And I am glad two of their members can attest to it when they gladly stated and went further to state that they look upon their fellow members with suspicion. Na their way of operation. INFORMANT system is in place. Hypocrisy is bound to happen.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin

grin

Same script by GB planted into the heads of all JWs. Thank God Jesus never went about looking for groups.

He will cite John 14:6 to support GROUP. It seems Jesus don become JESUS GROUP of ORGANIZATION grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
I told acholardey it couldn't have been the same God since we are always arguing over doctrines and teachings!

So if you're not worshiping the same God as we do can you now go and worship yours in peace? After all there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, and no one should force another as far as religion or Faith is concerned! smiley

RussellRutherfo:

You mean your god of telling organizational lies?!!
You want us to even look right at all the teaching changes on just only blood transfusion alone?!
Do you think I worship same God as you that wants the death of many.
What do you think?!!
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
RussellRutherfo is thinking straight unlike you whose brain is working anticlockwise! cheesy

Once you're always criticizing and finding fault with a religious group, your brains supposed to tell you that it's not possible for you to worship the same God with such a group!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Mr RussellRutherfo! cheesy

achorladey:

He will cite John 14:6 to support GROUP. It seems Jesus don become JESUS GROUP of ORGANIZATION grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
RussellRutherfo is thinking straight unlike you whose brain is working anticlockwise! cheesy

Once you're always criticizing and finding fault with a religious group, your brains supposed to tell you that it's not possible for you to worship the same God with such a group!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Mr RussellRutherfo! cheesy

Once you're always criticizing and finding fault with a religious group, your brains supposed to tell you that it's not possible for you to worship the same God with such a group.............Max posit

INSANITY means

Anticlockwise thinking that follows is captured below.....

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whatever you say is none of my business as long as you're always criticizing my group then you and i aren't worshiping the same God! ~ RussellRutherfo wink

achorladey:

Once you're always criticizing and finding fault with a religious group, your brains supposed to tell you that it's not possible for you to worship the same God with such a group.............Max posit

INSANITY means

Anticlockwise thinking that follows is captured below.....

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Whatever you say is none of my business as long as you're always criticizing my group then you and i aren't worshiping the same God! ~ RussellRutherfo wink

Whatever I say is none of your business that is why you can't follow through on this below.....

and still responding to my post. You sure know what INSANITY means grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
You surely knows what CHATTING means! cheesy
achorladey:

Whatever I say is none of your business that is why you can't follow through on this below.....
and still responding to my post. You sure know what INSANITY means grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It will be good for you to know what chatting means and what is none of one's business means and see how you keep to the below.....

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2021

achorladey:

It will be good for you to know what chatting means and what is none of one's business means and see how you keep to the below.....

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin

grin

John 9:4, who are the "WE"doing the Father's work? Is "WE" one person?
Did Jesus say "WE" @ John 9:4 is also "THEY" @ John17:7 ?
Is "THEY" one person?
Is "THEY" @ John 17:7 also the People @ Acts 15:14,17 ?
Is People one person ?

Rutherfo, John 15:15 who taught Jesus and the Group/People @ Acts 15:14,17?

Rutherfo LIENUS grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you're calling this a chatting with you?....Max

Chai see the lowest level of IQ torí Ọlọ́run!..... Max

Well if you must know this is not chatting,.......Max

You surely knows what CHATTING means......Max

Mode of operation is the usual back and forth kind of mindset. Destroying in one minute and resurrection in the next minute.

Your eyes go clear.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Luke 16:24-26 wink

achorladey:

So you're calling this a chatting with you?....Max

Chai see the lowest level of IQ torí Ọlọ́run!..... Max

Well if you must know this is not chatting,.......Max

You surely knows what CHATTING means......Max

Mode of operation is the usual back and forth kind of mindset. Destroying in one minute and resurrection in the next minute.

Your eyes go clear.

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Luke 16:24-26 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Saints And Sinners / Is Sucking Your Wife's breast Biblical??? / Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.