Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] (12219 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

No need to bother yourself about what's wrong with him. He will outgrow this phase with time. They always do. This phase usually comes after puberty with this present generation of boys. He will be fine eventually.
Lmao cheesy
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@dannyrhymes600 Thats for sharing such experience to compliment the message i'm trying to pass in this thread. But pls does this mean you are millitary??
No I'm not. my old man is
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by deltateam: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!

With the crop of security men we have now, I hope you've written your will before you consider cheating with their wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Besudes, u will never hear the feminists screaming for equality in the army... 90 % of soldiers are make and 10% female , of which the women mostly do office work... have u ever seen a female police officer shooting at robbers in Nigeria?? Have u ever seen a report of a female soldier killed in a battlefield?? And some mumu simps cant see the game these women are playing to destabilise men ...
Most of these simps are just ignorant and its really frustrating!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
fattprince:

Yeah. He should have just forgiven the barrac k boy and his yarinya and even take care of the child after passing through depression and coming out alive. Or he should have taken another yarinya and hope that one will not cheat so depression wouldn't kill him this time if she cheats. That's how this thing you saying sounds.
My God will butter your bread!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
FatherChrismas:
So what would you advise for the female soldiers. You cant take your wife or husband to the theater niw
All of this shiit is a game! Don't you get it Female soldiers are more or less not even there, they are just like figure heads. When was the last time you heard a female soldier went to the warfront THINK!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Edyice:

Correct

Those who have eye like them read ..

Once she’s not close to you , other boys can twetvddyhd grin

I know a uniform woman that was transferred to another state, the dude she hang out with ( I know him ) grin
You can just imagine the nonsense?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Women's biology aren't designed to do those roles...
EXACTLY!! SO WHY THEN DO YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BIITTCHES FIGHT FOR EQUALITY All Of You Are Madd I Swear! angry
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh now biology is involved but its not involved in office work whr u wanna earn same with men and gain promotions same with men and get employed same with men despite months out due to pregnancy and childbirth...
Exactly! Its just absolute rubbish i swear! angry
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
puppie017:
Ma geee Never trust women with a heart
They are better off without one.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Men are biologically stronger than women. That is a fact, and this is why you will not see women in roles that require heavy lifting and and extreme physical strength.
So pls explain vividly why then should our payroles be the same? Why do you have to gain access to everything a man can? Pls why exactly do you idiots fight forEQUALITY You just said it yourself! Men take a whole lot of the heavy responsibilities and the last time i checked; You get what you give out!! Now open your mouth, i want to listen to your rubbish this time.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

The op can never meet them. He will keep attracting the unfaithful ones.
You don't get it do you I'm not in search of good or bad women anymore, i'm just gonna drill any pvvssy that comes my way and then trash it! I don't care about the owners anymore undecided
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

No need to bother yourself about what's wrong with him. He will outgrow this phase with time. They always do. This phase usually comes after puberty with this present generation of boys. He will be fine eventually.
grin
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

No I'm not. my old man is
Then you should be connected to millitary friends. Pls if you really love them, show them my post pls. I'm looking out for them even though i don't know them. Pls do me that favour.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
deltateam:

With the crop of security men we have now, I hope you've written your will before you consider cheating with their wife? undecided
So its supposed to be only the man's fault right Let me tell you, RAPE is not as rampant as these feminists push it. Just so you know undecided
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
EXACTLY!! SO WHY THEN DO YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BIITTCHES FIGHT FOR EQUALITY All Of You Are Madd I Swear! angry

Who told you I'm a feminist?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Who told you I'm a feminist?
You are talking like you don't like the idea
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are talking like you don't like the idea

Nope. Comprehension is key
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So pls explain vividly why then should our payroles be the same? Why do you have to gain access to everything a man can? Pls why exactly do you idiots fight forEQUALITY You just said it yourself! Men take a whole lot of the heavy responsibilities and the last time i checked; You get what you give out!! Now open your mouth, i want to listen to your rubbish this time.
I would have sent you home to your mother, but since your parents failed miserably at bringing you up properly, it would be a waste of time.

Useless child that should have been masturbated away. Now the world is forced to endure one more nuisance.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
The mistake people make is think people can love them truly!

Nah! It doesn't happen in this world. You are the only person who can truly love you after your DESIGNER(THE CREATOR EVEN THOUGH MANY PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD)

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE YOU AND YOUR CREATOR LOVES YOU YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. I AM NOT IN ANY R/SH PRESENTLY AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY. I HAVE USED THE TIME TO PROCESS A LOT OF THINGS AND I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT LOVE IS VERY VERY CONDITIONAL AND TRANSIENT

LOVE YOURSELF AND LET NOTHING BOTHER YOU IN THIS LIFE. IF YOU LIVE LIKE THAT YOU ARE TRULY A GOD LIKE YOU SHOULD BE.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE SOMEONE I LOVE DECIDES TO LIE TO HIMSELF(MALE/FEMALE) BY SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER PERSON. IT'S YOUR BODY SO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT.IF YOU GIMME AND I DON'T VALUE MYSELF ENOUGH TO RUN AWAY I COLLECT AND MOVE ON.

LIFE IS TOO INTERESTING(SWEET) IF YOU GET THE LOGIC TO IT.

THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BOTHER A HUMAN BEING IS YOUR "MAKER" WHICH IS YOUR SOURCE OF SUSTENANCE.

DON'T LIVE LIKE A SLAVE IN THIS WORLD!

PATIENCE IS KEY! IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU CAN FLY WITHOUT WINGS.

PLEASE PEOPLE I AM NOT MAD. I JUST DROPPED THE TRUTH AND IT'S ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by capsule(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

I would have sent you home to your mother, but since your parents failed miserably at bringing you up properly, it would be a waste of time.

Useless child that should have been masturbated away. Now the world is forced to endure one more nuisance.
And you didn't even made an attempt to answer His questions, lol.

Okay, if I employ two labourers, I task one with a heavier duty due to His physical stamina than the other, is it fair for me to pay them same rate?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
capsule:

Okay, if I employ two labourers, I task one with a heavier duty due to His physical stamina than the other, is it fair for me to pay them same rate?

Yes, it is very fair because it is not the fault of the weaker labourer that nature made him that way.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

You did not answer my question aunty undecided You are nothing but a hypocrite just like your fellow feminists. I asked you a very distinctive question but all you just did is lay insults here and there to escape it Shame On You! Feminist my shiit!! The men who are seeing this should pay attention to this quote undecided
Like i would always say, biittches like you aren't worth it. Back to just ignoring you and your likes. Idiot

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
capsule:

Thank You!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You did not answer my question aunty undecided You are nothing but a hypocrite just like your fellow feminists. I asked you a very distinctive question but all you just did is lay insults here and there to escape it Shame On You! Feminist my shiit!! The men who are seeing this should pay attention to this quote undecided
Like i would always say, biittches like you aren't worth it. Back to just ignoring you and your likes. Idiot
Your parents who raised a mentally unbalanced thing like you are the idiots, not me. Your sisters at home are the bitches, not me. Bastard son of a thousand fathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Your parents who raised a mentally unbalanced thing like you are the idiots, not me. Your sisters at home are the bitches, not me. Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Ok. bye!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
This OP is really sick.

Creating useless threads up and down seeking attention from the females you claim to dislike

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
This OP is really sick.

Creating useless threads up and down seeking attention from the females you claim to dislike
Typical feminst. Not worth my time.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Typical feminst. Not worth my time.

LMAO,who is in need of your time?

You are in no way important.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok. bye!
Ase o ti e lé. Oloriburuku omo ale.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nisiw365: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Shut up olori NLA. Why the abuse

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:
Ok ma eseun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Things You Do That Makes You Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.