Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] (12221 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up olori NLA. Why the abuse
If you want to be civil, I will give you a civil response. However if you want to be unfortunate, I will add to your misfortune. You get what you deserve and he deserves every abuse. If you want to be unbiased go back to his comments and see how disrespectful they are.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nisiw365: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Ishilove:

If you want to be civil, I will give you a civil response. However if you want to be unfortunate, I will add to your misfortune. You get what you deserve and he deserves every abuse. If you want to be unbiased go back to his comments and see how disrespectful they are.
Shut up. Do you know who you youre talking to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up. Do you know who you youre talking to
Your filthy mouth.

You have been noticed. Now crawl back to whatever slime hole you oozed out from. You are ignored henceforth.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nisiw365: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Your filthy mouth.

You have been noticed. Now crawl back to whatever slime hole you oozed out from. You are ignored henceforth.
Shut your mouth little bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by CursedNsukka: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2021
DesChyko:
Sperm can be stored for 10 years with ease so if an American soldier returns from a 3-year assignment to meet his two year-old baby, we don't have to show how backward our country is in reality by displaying complete ignorance in the possibilities of today. angry
There is nothing backward there, so the woman was just fertilised just those few periods before the husband came back? You need help

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Offorgerald15:
There are good women out there that are faithful

correcton.. Goood white white. Not goood black women sir. u cant truss them!!!! angry
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut your mouth little bitch
Stop exchanging words with a woman on my thread pls. She's not worth it.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

correcton.. Goood white white. Not goood black women sir. u cant truss them!!!! angry
I can't trust ANY WOMAN at all!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
CursedNsukka:

There is nothing backward there, so the woman was just fertilised just those few periods before the husband came back? You need help
Leave the fool to his ignorance. I don't stress over simps like him undecided
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by CursedNsukka: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
DesChyko:

Nah. In my profession, the worst thing that can happen is not having an answer to a random question thrown at you.

Sperms can be stored for over 50 years now and one can become a father to someone you don't know after being long dead.

Educate yourself. Life isn't all about pvssy hunting or whatever you built yourself around.
You're discussing nonsense, you're the one who inserted sperm bank here, everyone knows this already
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by DesChyko: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2021
CursedNsukka:

You're discussing nonsense, you're the one who inserted sperm bank here, everyone knows this already

Cool if everyone knows this. Everyone should know this. And a person who knows this shouldn't be in a hurry to pass judgement over an image of which one of this is a possibility. Overgeneralization is a preserve of lazy thinking.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by DesChyko: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
CursedNsukka:

The child is 2-month old. If he came back at exactly 3 years, that leaves 2 years, 10 months. Remove the 10 months for gestation period, that leaves 2 years for her to attempt to get pregnant in his absence

A cycle of IVF can be done within 3 weeks. In two years, she can undergo 34 complete attempts to get pregnant with his sperms in his absence. 34 attempts is what you describe as few? This contradicts your claim of knowledge of the process.

That's assuming he is hugging his son. Could easily be his nephew or his brother undecided. It's the write-up that is conditioning your thoughts.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
DesChyko:

The child is 2-month old. If he came back at exactly 3 years, that leaves 2 years, 10 months. Remove the 10 months for gestation period, that leaves 2 years for her to attempt to get pregnant in his absence

A cycle of IVF can be done within 3 weeks. In two years, she can undergo 34 complete attempts to get pregnant with his sperms in his absence. 34 attempts is what you describe as few? This contradicts your claim of knowledge of the process.

That's assuming he is hugging his son. Could easily be his nephew or his brother undecided. It's the write-up that is conditioning your thoughts.
There's no point stretching this with you.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
CursedNsukka:

The holy spirit
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by CursedNsukka: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
DesChyko:

Yes you're write bruv, I'm writing based on the write up
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Youngpo413: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ishilove:

You are a 'mod' and I noticed that you are stooping too low these days....you are supposed to be in the same league with them great Lala and Co.....or I'm wrong about you...perhaps.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
You are a 'mod' and I noticed that you are stooping too low these days....you are supposed to be in the same league with them great Lala and Co.....or I'm wrong about you...perhaps.
She? A mod I doubt that grin She is totally unfit! She's just out here disgracing her fellow mods undecided
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Then you should be connected to millitary friends. Pls if you really love them, show them my post pls. I'm looking out for them even though i don't know them. Pls do me that favour.
Yes boss, the word must be spread
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Yes boss, the word must be spread
Thank you so much. You are doing me a favour here.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thank you so much. You are doing me a favour here.
You are welcome
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Loyalty100:
wait until you hear or read some sad tales of some mother with their children then I'm sure you will take your words back, things are happening. You think those kids whose parents dissolved their marriages because of their mom's infidelity won't know? then get to hate their mom of denying them good family life...

I have one case like that in my street, single mother of 4 kids in one room, she can sleep with anything, same reason her ex husband chased her out and cut all communications with them today. Her first born died on sallah day, her children dey always swear for her for outside. 4 kids 2 fathers oo not one
Ishilove:
Heh. You neva chichonchin cheesy

i have never denied that there are many mothers who are good for nothing wh0res out there (that would be foolish of me) but whether they are oloshos or not, they are always looked upon by their own children as the woman who did everything to put food on their table, educate them the best she could and bring the best she could for them.... and if that child becomes bitter to the point of going online to insult his own mother, then thats the reason that person hates "all" women (aka irrelevant deduction).
BTW many serial killers and/or serial rapist felt exactly the same way as he did.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
First of, you don't need marriage to get children. Secondly, do not compare a millitary man to a banker!

I understand your POV. But I'm against being extreme.
Btw, do you intend to get married?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
vislabraye:

I understand your POV. But I'm against being extreme. Btw, do you intend to get married?
NO of course! Isn't it obvious?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Somebody dug my posts and found this thread to like. I know what it makes me feel.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bringing back this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Do That Makes You Happy / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.