Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me (3477 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Gadafii: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
another mumu spotted cry cry
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
[/b]Continuation.....[b]
So after the second day she called that she was sorry for everything that happened so I forgive her and we continue dating.. but this time her attitude was hidden and she played along but no matter how hard she tries to play along her attitude still surfaces in one way or the other and she is a very jealous person.
So I took care of her provided for her buy her gifts surprise her with a lot of things coz I felt she is my girl I have to take care of her so she doesn't go get all these things else where, so she collected them.
But the day I needed help from her I borrowed 30k from her to use take care of her because she needed somethings so I ran into depth along the line so I paid up but I felt I should share the good news with babe....
She attacked me telling me that why are .y not paying her her money or is it because I hers I was hurt by this statement I ask my friends to assist me to pay her up that night.
So fast forward to recently when she wanted to pay her school fee I assisted her but she made me feel bad after paying her school fee of over 100k and she insulted me by telling me what have I even done for her in this life just because I refuse to but her a 5k cake
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
She made this statement in front of her friends and a guy asking her out in school I felt so bad I broke up she came back to apologise that she would kill her self on me if I don't accept her back so I accepted her back but this time I refuse to give her something because she said I was never there and she is the very jealous type my friend's sister did birthday I posted her picture wishing her a happy birthday but instead my gf git mad that I posted the girl and this is a girl that she knows at first she tries to read All my WhatsApp messages which I stopped her from doing because I have so many female friends which some are course mates and some are friends of friends so she warned me never to have female friends I told her these people were here before you but I didn't go for them instead I came for you why won't you trust me
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
As usual I have 3 advice for you angry

1. Block the IDIOT

2. Ignore the BASTARD angry

3. And last but not the least DUMP THE FOOL angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Along the line I lost interest in the relationship I felt telling her is the best thing
So I called her to come over we discussed and u told her my mind but she got mad and talk any how to me and she borrowed me 15k a week before the day I told her I needed to be left alone .
She got angry and asked me to pay her up that night we are breaking up that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me again and that I should look for a way to pay her up that night she doesn't care how I would get the money she wants to see her money, I begged her to give me atleast a week so I can put myself together to pay her up she said Godforbid that it's this night so I called in my friends they all came through for me I paid her up she now said I've destroyed her that atleast I want her to go into prostitution and that she would go in with full force and nobody would stop her and she even mentioned the guy that was her course mate ,that if not that she is older than the guy she would date him that the guy understand her better.
I told her no problem all the best.
Then a week after the break up she sent me a picture of pregnancy test result showing that she is pregnant double line for that matter ooo.
She knew I don't like abortion so she threatened me that she would abort the baby because I've rejected her because of her health and the baby involved we got talking again I asked her to do another pregnancy test 1 came out negative the other one came out invalid I told her that to be very sure we have to go to the lab to do blood test
At first she refused she I forcwd her to the lab the result came out negative and we were asked to come back next week for another test so as to be sure if it's positive or negative.
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ebijimi7(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
At a point in time I felt I can be free around her I ventured into forex without telling her with the mindset that once the money starts coming in i can give her more of what she wanted
But I lost the fund because of greed
So I try explaining to her sge cut me short and told me why would I lost such huge amount of money when I'm not a kid I felt disappointed and ever since then I stopped telling her about what I'm going through even if I'm dying I don't say a word I just isolate myself till I'm able to recover.
She enjoys the relationship while I'm enduring the relationship and this I've said to her many times,
Now I posted a status on my WhatsApp status telling people that I've put a smile on their face in one way or the other to pray for me so most of the people who prayed for me are females while there are few males
She go angry again for ladies praying for me and she her self say the status and she didn't pray for me, only for her to message me on a voice note telling me she is keeping evidence,
I got furious and was like evidence of what
She kept quiet and asked me to forget about it
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by CsRockefeller(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin

You like drama sha!

I wouldn't have gotten to this point if I were you, I would walk away even if it means me leaving the earth for you. Your actions reeks of a child, damn!! Man up and act!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by waywardpikin: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Women love drama, so she's whipping up all this drama and enjoying it while you suffer for it. And you are not so smart so you will only suffer more. Enjoy your relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Lostchild(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7

You relationship was built on a wrong foundation (money)

You started it the wrong way with money

Dont call much, dont give her money for one month and see who she really is

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by peedeeasobie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I'm in a dilemma right now,
I have a girlfriend in which we have been dating for the past 2 years
I met her july 2018 and asked her to be my girlfriend by December 2018 after I broke up with my ex just because my ex was so confused she doesn't know what she wanted and my ex was just 21 as at that time and this age group phase is what most guys here call that hoeing phase��, so back to the story as I was narrating, so I met this girl we started our journey everything looks so perfect she was gentle,calm,obedient,respectful.
So when I saw all these qualities I felt Gof has compensated me with someone better than who I left just because I had good heart and good intentions towards my ex,
So the love story was interesting and sweet, I spoilt my girlfriend with gift, money and surprises because I was happy I found love again, but I wasn't too convinced she can be as sweet as she is is making herself look,
So one day I called her and tell her that "baby is this really your attitude or you are just pretending" she told me uts her real attitude and that's how her attitude is like that she is not pretending I felt relaxed after hearing that.
Lo and behold after 6 months of relationship and after pretending for 6 months the beast in her surfaced
And that is when we started having issues.
And what are the issues?
Issues like me promising to help her out with some funds but if I can't make it up to her just because something else comes up she would flare up scream at me shout at me telling me I breach agreement and plans without even asking me for the reason why it happened.
This continues like this until I called her to come see me let's hang out.
From which during the hang out I asked her a question that do you really love me?
She said yes,
Then I went further u told her that the way you are doing when it comes to money in this relationship you are making me feel like you don't like me but you are just after my money .
On hearing this she got mad and left my presence then I ran after her to meet her that she doesn't have to do that, but she didn't even mind me and she went home in anger then that same day I started calling but she refused to pick my call and didn't call me back so I made up my mind that if after 3rd day no call from her I would end the relationship.

The two of you are childish.

You ran after her

Who is raising this kind of guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Arsenate(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
real4real2021:

grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.. you even felt relaxed lol.
So you were expecting her to say 'No sir, I'm just pretending oo, I'm only after your money and I'm a bad girl..LMAO"

Lmao, bro you have to give it to these brothers. Fuckkking clowns the lot of them. I'm beginning to think simps aren't only a source of resources for women but a good source of amusement. Comedy gold for the ladies. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by jeph19(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
csamii:
So, is it the third day yet?

Ask him for me...she walked out of me and i ran after her... what's that word again.... lol
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by jeph19(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
peedeeasobie:

The two of you are childish.

You ran after her

Who is raising this kind of guys

My brother... this are the kind of guys that watch zee world
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Meteng: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these 20 year old boys sef. Won't allow you to rest with their infantile stories
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by pregnantMan: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
You started the relationship with the wrong idea..you were showing her you be dangote son and spending money on her...so you just have to keep spending on her to make her stay
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guy, you have been stupid. Thats just the fact.
And for the record; All Women Are The Same(AWALT). I'm laying emphasis to the part where you thought she was different from your ex.
And finally, You have been stupid. I'm saying that again. undecided
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by mrblessed(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Op, please continue with this never-endung tale. I don't know whether to laugh or frown at your lacknof character and self-esteem. Why would you allow a lady to play you as if you were a ball?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu / Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship? / Men Who Are Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.