Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman (69278 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why must you marry your mothers age mate?

Because of money off course, hopeless efulefu guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by themanderon: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kai..Look at what our leaders have turned us into. Marrying your mother!!!
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
the reason why most guys prefer older ladies nowadays is becos older ladies have quit playing mindgames becos the've "seen it all."

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by bizhop01: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Younger ones have fish brain

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by djon78(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Toks2008:

My advise to every man out there.

If you are not ready to get hooked please stay away from older women cos they will give you so much love and attention that will make you look at yourself in the mirror and ask if "no be juju be dat"?

They will treat you so special that you will start seeing the younger ladies as below standard.

And if you ever date and leave them, they will linger in your memory as long as you live.

I'm writing from experience

Even for marriage

They are so much better

I know a man that married his wife as a small girl
Up till today he in his mid sixties is still regretting
The kind of financial burden he gives this man
Like he is slaving all his life for her comfort

But with a matured woman it's different
She will even support your dreams

2 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Simpubozz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Any older woman in the house?? HMU tongue
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:
My wife is older than me for 5 years. She has first class in disobedience and disrespect. I regret marrying her. She was behaving like an angel until after marriage. I'm the one footing the family bill � 100

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH BROTHER!

I NO DO ANY WOMAN WAY SENIOR ME. EVEN BIBLE SEF SAY OUT OF ONE MILLION WOMEN NONE GOOD BUT WE HUMANS GO DEY RUSH THEM. I FEAR THAT GENDER PASS LION AND DEATH.

THEY ARE SO SMART THAT THEY HARDLY LOSE.

MAKE GOD FORGIVE ME because IF I MISTAKINGLY GIVE PERSON PIKIN BELE OUT OF WEDLOCK I NO MARRY AGAIN 4 THIS LIFE
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Mustiboy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. That is if you want to marry him, you are the PRIZE. wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha you are right on this though, me too I'm looking for one, because I will do anything to leave this country

baba ur DESTINY DEY THIS COUNTRY I DON SEE AM.

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Shaev7(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Really funny but I have one currently and she makes me feel relaxed. In fact, she making the relationship to work by all means while am not even having money, calls me daily.
It is fun.

2 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Shaev7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
They have broken up

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by McTobe(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don’t fancy cheating on my wife especially with clear eye but if I must I rather go for an older lady than a youngy. At least they know to respect and give you some breathing space as a married man than the young gals who will want you to share your time with your wife. My respect for my wife is aboveboard and I can’t drop it any bit for any younger person but for an older lady. After all in the dark all cats are grey.

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Mkingz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omo...I’ll always go where I’m loved and respected regardless of age...walks out of thread

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
nniero11:

baba ur DESTINY DEY THIS COUNTRY I DON SEE AM.
Please and please ignore
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by meedoLock(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mine was older with a kid, she was caring, loving and very submissive but I shifted goal post when she started demanding we get settled down without my people's consent because I let her know she would not be welcomed in our house due to those two factors...

I could av married her if she's only older and kid issue wasn't there. ..

Honestly the OP is ryt in most abt older ladies.

Now, I've dated ladies who I am older than and non was ever as cool as she was.

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by amuwo1980: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
No much advantages in dating an old woman especially a black one , it is same idea of to exploit u , maybe sexually this time, if u show her a bit of fondness , she will try to exploit u financially , she is same as the young ones only more uglier and foxy

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by amuwo1980: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:
My wife is older than me for 5 years. She has first class in disobedience and disrespect. I regret marrying her. She was behaving like an angel until after marriage. I'm the one footing the family bill � 100
I have seen this more often than not, older , local village chic, born again or serious church goer, all of them are no go areas for me , they are as as bad as the next girl only more sly, all old girls I know demand for money more than even the younger ones shamelessly
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Toks2008:

My advise to every man out there.

If you are not ready to get hooked please stay away from older women cos they will give you so much love and attention that will make you look at yourself in the mirror and ask if "no be juju be dat"?

They will treat you so special that you will start seeing the younger ladies as below standard.

And if you ever date and leave them, they will linger in your memory as long as you live.

I'm writing from experience

Lol....!!
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by SeaTrade(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
amuwo1980:

I have seen this more often than not, older , local village chic, born again or serious church goer, all of them are no go areas for me , they are as as bad as the next girl only more sly, all old girls I know demand for money more than even the younger ones shamelessly
You should change your circle.
A ratchet bitch will always remain so even when she ages.
Udo nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Gfskw: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Kolisky(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:
Dated one secretly during my NYSC. Aunty almost killed me with enjoyment. She even hooked me up with one other young girl just so i could taste her cat and tell her how it was, compared to hers.

Hers had a very good grip, so it was better. wink

Your luck

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by ultimateprof: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Improper fraction!
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Dueprince: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
from this pictures, op, the age gap is too much. I think white woman is eyeing you that's why you write this so we won't talk. I was hoping to see black couples but what am seeing is black and white couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by GhostMan15: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
ALL THIS PEOPLE MARRYING OLDER WOMEN, NA HUSTLE OOO, DEM WAN ESCAPE POVERTY NI
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/06/17/the-attraction-and-troubles-of-dating-an-older-woman/
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by CalmElder(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:

I just dey here dey laff dem.
They be talking as though God created older ladies and younger ladies as two separate species.
There are a lot of good ladies in Festac town, but make una come make I show una ladies in their 30's, 40's who will push you to an early grave because of immaturity.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Gravity56: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
If she's has money and An American all listed above no concern me.

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by dk58(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
One man's food is another's poison. Bright Chimezie ate okro soup and they said he was commiting suicide. cheesy grin
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Mummyfour(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:
wow!!! For real? shocked
sorry sha. E go better
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by jimcaddy(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2021
In Naija the attraction is always financial and for obodo oyinbo tinz... They typical Nigerian man always looks for means to hammer.. any means possible
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2021
ONLY THING I LOVE ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY LOVE TO SWALLOW CUM .

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by adeniyi65(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Is ancestor not older? grin
grin grin I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.