Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman (69294 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by adeniyi65(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Infact am already on paid matchmaking app looking for matured older woman who can get me out of this weird mess of a country.OP just boost my morale I swear. grin grin

richardo20:
And majorities are the blacks that marry all old whites p**sy, when we have the beautiful black
Abeg pack your car here we aren't going there jor.

Lordsonn:
My wife is older than me for 5 years. She has first class in disobedience and disrespect. I regret marrying her. She was behaving like an angel until after marriage. I'm the one footing the family bill � 100
Sorry for that but your own case is not in this scenario.you must have stocked with a fellow broke black billy beatrice.moreso things that work abroad had been tested and proven to be opposites aboard here.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by adeniyi65(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Oneeyesunday:
I am presently dating one, very pretty and understanding lady.
Niggar.can you holla me the platform you met her?
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Alkason: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by daniel7328(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2021
adeniyi65:

Niggar.can you holla me the platform you met her?

Me too ooo
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hellhound123: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Las las na green card dem de find
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Suck2pool: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Gaddafih001(m): 5:18am On Aug 29, 2021
wilsonchilboy:
Omo i prefer older women dis days than these premature hookup girls of nowadays with no home training

Talking about controlling me omo if she try am i go leave am o na dating no be marriage
Na this kain thing I talk until I ended up marrying one.
There controlling jazz no be here.
Flee.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by oakson: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.