Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With (6547 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by TheEnygma(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
I was once madly in love with a girl but I got to find out the girl was just looking for someone to milk money from..... The annoying thing was that I genuinely had feelings for her.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by wiseone28: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
GOFRONT:
I cant stand the smell of her kitty esp when i dig from behind....I run for dear life...

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Michelle55: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol.. As usual, you guys can never disappoint with tales of things that never happened cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Demigod22: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cerebellum:

You aff mumu for so long ogrin

LoL, yeah, then I was childish but now with the anxieties, expectations, hope and fears of life after graduation block my feelings for girls.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by placeofallure(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The recent one had s*x with my immediate elder bro....I no want wahala,so I just had to let her leave peacefully.......

Hmmmn! I'm curious. What did you do to your brother? Did you also excuse him outta your life? Just wondering.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
It's a memory I never want to bring back. It hurts recollecting the scene cry
True wisdom begins when you accept things the way they are. Accept what happened and be free to discuss it. Only then can you find peace.
Master Hintimoto has spoken

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The recent one had s*x with my immediate elder bro....I no want wahala,so I just had to let her leave peacefully.......
Good decision.
Be in good terms with you brother; He's family.
But that bitch is a litch. Ditch de bitch and her pitchy pvssy.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Fidelismaria: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2021
undecided
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Materialistic
Insincerity
She get sugar daddy
She still dey broke shame me kind of grin

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by seniorgozman(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Omo na her parents me no like and she is too attached to them
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2021
placeofallure:

Hmmmn! I'm curious. What did you do to your brother? Did you also excuse him outta your life? Just wondering.
blood is thicker than pussy.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2021
I dey find woman wey no want kids, we go just marry adopt kids later on.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Fakbrown: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2021
She belonged to the street, couldn't tame her any more she decided to go wild

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by TheEnygma(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Fakbrown:
She belonged to the street, couldn't tame her any more she decided to go wild
True talk bro....
I've been in your situation before, I really cared for her and would have even taken the relationship to the next level but I got to find out that she was a "wild one" who wasn't ready to be tamed, so no matter what I felt I just had to let her go.....
As a wise old man once said to me: "If she belongs to the streets, she will always belong to the street".

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Kriss216: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
If I gave her money to make fish or chicken pepper soup for me she and her younger ones will eat all I will only see one feather and the neck. Even to cook she will pack everything to her house and just leave small for me. I jakpa.
Nigerian girls summarised!

Bunch of hungry leeches with 3% brain bar!

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by KayCee92(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Etima dey share am like Coro....I japa....am happily married now

Lol, sure say nobi same Etima wey I know grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by emmy512: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
We've been classmates since ss1, ss3 i had her as a tight freind.
Since we finished sec school we started our of and on relationship that i didn't seem to understand once we got to second year uni,
I was doing CS while she did medlab, department far away from each other, each time we met our fire still went up,
I liked her to the extent that no other babe was interesting to me.
Beginning of my final year and her 4th year, while with freinds i let them know this os eho I'm marrying jokingly, i was serious though. she made it known that her parents wanted her to marry an igbo man and was darn serious about it,
I was the one sponsoring the sit out, by mistake i paid for others and didn't pay hers.
I left, spoke to her 2 weeks later and she said same thing and that her parents were serious about it.
My anger was she didn't say all that since, and i behaved myself in uni.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by flexydote(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2021
She takes my friends opinion seriously more than mine.

That's when I realised that something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by ScrillyGOAT: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
She too dey use Sir Sir for me... I come dey look at the relationship like an official duty... I done try to let her stop am. Nna mehn... Bukky no go hear word... Come dey make me feel like a shameless adult each time I wan enter Jerusalem....

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by dvson1: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Monitoring....... She call 2 times I no pick GBAM she don show up for my house with bad intention
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by placeofallure(f): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
dingbang:
blood is thicker than pussy.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by doctore212(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2021
She dey always remind me to change my boxers say the thing dey smell.

I always feel embarrassed . Atleast I do weary thing for five days stretch but now I dey manage three.

I told her I cant continue
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by SonofGod231: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Just like Davido,When I realized the dude that introduced her to me,had already passed her to three other guys before me.She later Confessed They all nailed her.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Seakay(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2021
emmy512:
We've been classmates since ss1, ss3 i had her as a tight freind.
Since we finished sec school we started our of and on relationship that i didn't seem to understand once we got to second year uni,
I was doing CS while she did medlab, department far away from each other, each time we met our fire still went up,
I liked her to the extent that no other babe was interesting to me.
Beginning of my final year and her 4th year, while with freinds i let them know this os eho I'm marrying jokingly, i was serious though. she made it known that her parents wanted her to marry an igbo man and was darn serious about it,
I was the one sponsoring the sit out, by mistake i paid for others and didn't pay hers.
I left, spoke to her 2 weeks later and she said same thing and that her parents were serious about it.
My anger was she didn't say all that since, and i behaved myself in uni.
Chai! This one pain o. Anyway, has she found the igbo man? Asking for a friend.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Seakay(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
flexydote:
She takes my friends opinion seriously more than mine.

That's when I realised that something is wrong somewhere.
Check well, ur friend get money pass u. Perhaps, that's what she thinks.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Seakay(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
doctore212:

I always feel embarrassed . Atleast I do weary thing for five days stretch but now I dey manage three.

smh.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by rowland545(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2021
doctore212:

grin...this guy u wan off me abi... cheesy

Seriously u for take her advice.... U sure say no b d girl leave u...u wan kill her with oozing balls from 5days worn boxer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Bred01(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
She doesn't call or reply my messages, I was always the one doing the calling, I asked her why and she said"don't call then". Broke up with her after 4 months of enduring shit.
i can relate bro...I recently japa on one yesterday night on her birthday...she wan Dey use holy holy turn me to simpson...God forbid
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by vincentjk(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
She said I've pride and and I'm looking down on her. Tried on 3 different occasions to let her explain what she really meant by that but she'd go mute and leave my chats on read.

Told her we should put the relationship on hold for now, anytime she makes up her mind she wants to date me she should let me know.

You can't be accusing me all in the name of being in a relationship.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by solidmyk(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Cos she's got a tattoo on her chest, she's a good girl but I felt she can't control her impulse
As she don go canny now, na wetin mk me dey miss her.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Lamas2012(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Benki003:

I understand bro that's what am facing in my current relationship, she can't say no embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Strange Facts About Kissing / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.