Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (71565 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pity the boy that will g
Break her heart in the future.
She will torch his house and cars
As she don dey learn from her mentors wey burn lagos last year

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Aksnoopy: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
See as she back like witch.
She is obviously possessed and a witch! grin

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Evil child
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by brunojnr(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is female indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
wallarwallar:
This is really crazy but I don't understand why supermarket should be selling filled gas . It does not make sense at all and if they wanted to it should be totally seperated and be all alone. I just dont understand what came upon this little girl but I guess it might be conspiracy thou not really sure but with this set of useless and senseless old investigations I doubt they will get anything meaningful from this girl. Imagine asking why she follow her mother to Supermarket. Senseless question

The child's story is incoherent. Let those who need to do their job do their job. Billions of investment have become waste. Close to a 100 youths unemployed. Let the police do the needful
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Penguin2: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grandmasteer:
I saw this update this evening I was shocked
we really need to upgrade our CCTV camera.. before the fire escalate the computerize CCTV camera would have fire alarm system to warn of a fire outbreak.. but in this country the only work a CCTV camera can do is to capture evidence, and majority of stores that use CCTV camera don't employ people that stays on it because of stinginess and most times laziness of the workers, see now.. even if the owner of the shop uses the girl for money ritual, it's not even enough to bring out even 50million naire.. how the parent wan do em'. Billions go into ashes , I know it can happen to any parents and we don't pray for such but
this Gbese choke oo

The gbese choke no be small!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
KingAzari:
Nigerian police are so unprofessional, clueless, unethical, lazy, wicked and f00lish. See how they're trying to rope the evil child's mother into the matter.

This girl reminds me of John Leonard Orr in "Unusual Suspects" Burned on Investigation Discovery
You are useless, her mother will be charged neglegnecy, how can you carry a small girl to Supermarket and allowed to her to go everywhere, Nigeria police are more professional than your useless acestor... Stop display your ignorant on this platform ...

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by nedekid: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
SeaTrade:
I strongly support the idiot should stand trial and be given the death penalty.
If you are old enough to damage property worth billions that your parents can't afford and risk lives in the process,then I think you should also be old enough to face trial.
Ugly,malnourished looking dingbat crab!!!
Also I blame the parents too for shitty parenting,
All these stupid parents that paint the world as a fairytale to their shitty looking kids as evident from her gross pot belly at 9 angry
She probably did it to spite her mom who might have offended or annoyed her.
Bros, is it a 9 year old you are pouring all these venom on? Even to the stage of calling her potbellied? Hmm.
Sad as what happened may be, she is till a child.

7 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Whoever the interrogator is needs to be dismissed. More importantly, why is a 9 year being interrogated without an adult by her side or a lawyer? I am in no way defending the actions of the 9 year old, however, she is considered a minor in the eyes of the law because she lacks the capacity to make informed decisions and has no business being interrogated, worth more in that manner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
ciggy000:
Its so sad this 9yr old girl made me suffer for 24hrs battling that inferno. To all gallant firefighters that fought strong kudos. Indeed that day would remain a sad day to remember
Wetin una save at last
That building needs to be imploded and rebuilt angry
So, why were you guys there grin grin grin undecided

Na joke ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on what?
Base on what she did. Don't allow devil to live.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Haba, the government should pay and they should take it easy on the child. She's just a child. cry

Say cus na govt transfer d witch enter her body right?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by dante0147: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
That police man is so unprofessional

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
linearity:

Common smoke detectors on every aisle would have detected the fire, no need to upgrade CCTV camera to start detecting fires.
so wetin come happen nah
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Akanoaaa:
Base on what she did. Don't allow devil to live.

How's she a devil?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Anazp: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:
Ebeanor would invest money on a building, inventory, even security though inadequate, but couldn't invest in simple Health and Safety.

How can you even have cylinders of gas in a confined environment and worse, in close proximity to human traffic?

Nonsense.
south yeasterners and their awkward business sense

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Her action was definitely premeditated. She was definitely sent. She really made sure that place was lit. She had a lighter with her sef.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by bjtinz: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
But I still don't understand how that level of destruction came about. I actually thought it was at night when everyone had gone home

However from the footage we can see it was during business hours and people were still moving about. How come NO ONE saw or even perceived smoke before the destruction got so severe? How??

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by IamYorubanza: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
nedekid:

Bros, is it a 9 year old you are pouring all these venom on? Even to the stage of calling her potbellied? Hmm.
Sad as what happened may be, she is till a child.

Bros this 1 no be child....this 1 na demon in a childs body/form....

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
SeaTrade:
I strongly support the idiot should stand trial and be given the death penalty.
If you are old enough to damage property worth billions that your parents can't afford and risk lives in the process,then I think you should also be old enough to face trial.
Ugly,malnourished looking dingbat crab!!!
Also I blame the parents too for shitty parenting,
All these stupid parents that paint the world as a fairytale to their shitty looking kids as evident from her gross pot belly at 9 angry
She probably did it to spite her mom who might have offended or annoyed her.

How many times have u gone after ur local govt chairman or councillor for stealing billions of ur commonwealth as a Nigerian citizen?

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
This child is evil

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by wink2015(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
What is the Fire Insurance Policy of the supermarket?

Did they take Insurance Policy against fire?

If no the supermarket did not take the appropriate measure for establishment of their business chain?

No Fire alarm detector

No Fire extinguisher

No Fire Insurance Policy.

It means they were not ready for business.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Lightorder: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grossly unprofessional way of handling matters. Upside down questions. Screaming like a dinosaur. Question her 10 times, she would give them ten different accounts. It is now sin to go shopping with your children. Chai! devil, it will never be well with you o. God lead us not into temptation and deliver us from stubborn and disobedient children. Imagine someone’s business.This one touched me o

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by dandig(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
I condemn the action of the girl BUT!. This is a juvenile matter. Her parents cannot be involved unless they are actually part of the scheme CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT ARSON. All those threats na water, that's If the parents dem know d law

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
kingthreat:

The child's story is incoherent. Let those who need to do their job do their job. Billions of investment have become waste. Close to a 100 youths unemployed. Let the police do the needful

How do u expect a 9 year old girl to be coherent in d presence of strangers who are threatening her and with no familiar face in d room?

6 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kunleham(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank God she's not wearing hijab, some idiots on nairaland would have been blaming Islam and other Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
terrible human being
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Roland17(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
wink2015:
What is the Fire Insurance Policy of the supermarket?

Did they take Insurance Policy against fire?

If no the supermarket did not take the appropriate measure for establishment of their business chain?

No Fire alarm detector

No Fire extinguisher

No Fire Insurance Policy.

It means they were not ready for business.

No insurance policy will cover a premeditated fire incident.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
IamYorubanza:

Bros this 1 no be child....this 1 na demon in a childs body/form....

How's she a demon?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Ayokequeen(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
To those of you who don't believe in spirituality, see your life! I pray you won't be a victim one day. Can anyone think that this is ordinary? There is more to what happened there, you can see how the little girl perpetrated the evil and walked away. She even ran a bit so that she can escape the fire. This is bewitchment and in Yoruba language we call it "efun ati eedi".
If you're caught in the web of this evil, you would have murdered someone you love the most before your eyes open.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u expect a 9 year old girl to be coherent in d presence of strangers who are threatening her and with no familiar face in d room?

When she dey set fire for d place any familiar dey there? Even u as ur age u fit get mind do something like that? That 9yr woman u calling a child is smarter than u incase u dnt knw.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.