Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl (51119 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by uvie66: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

That security/individual that walked past the little devil before heading towards the gas lighters would possibly know something. He walked pass yet again to and fro immediately after the girl had left that section. He's also the one who saw the fire first and could have done something to put it out.

The time on the CCTV shows it should be around the time cleaners are cleaning and mopping, infact, I think I saw one at the extreme opposite end before the destroyer bounced up unto the scene.

So, the question is, did the person who confirmed the fire was active come back with something or someone to put it out? If not, the girl did not act alone!
Sometimes I wonder whether Nigeria is a country or according to Kanu a Zoo, because I can't comprehend in my mind that a big building like this do not have fire extinguisher or sprinkler in place.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by greatstephenho(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2021
This girl must be possessed
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Sariel(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139080:
We were so shocked watching this video 24 hours ago.
How can a 9 year old girl be so devilish.
While interrogating her. She said no one sent her, that she did it on her own,
While the men insisted it was her mother that told are to go light up that gas and cooker part of the supermarket, but this little girl insisted, she did it alone.
And how can a Supermarket as big as that be selling Gas cylinders, with actual inflammable gas inside them
We still can't comprehend whatagwan!

Bro the cylinders does not have gas in them, the paper of a gcc lighter was lit that's enough to do the damage considering that the lighter has gas in it plus an extra refill pack, with the kind of explosions that will happen there is no way the fire won't spread fast.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Jayboi(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Still beats imagination that after the initial explosion and with the staff detecting it, how were they not able to get a fire extinguisher to kill the fire? Such supermarket should have plenty smoke detectors.
As much as I believe the gal deliberately start the fire I still believe it was allowed to fester one way or another.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by hopexter(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
An arsonist at the age of 9 years...

Make arsenal sign this girl fast.....

Jokes apart, imagine am,say this kind girl at this tender age don welcome devil as her lord and personal lover lipsrsealed

Imagine the amount of millions and goods wey this small rat don make people lost like this....

She's just a juvenile delinquency,does it mean she won't be arrested and prosecuted? Just thinking out loud.

Go and prosecute her, Mr. Prosecutor undecided
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by greenguy: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
This child is from hell mehnn!

How could a 9yrs conceive such thought and execute it so confidently? Even if an adult sent her, the execution ehnn baffles me. She practicallyplayfully danced to the spot, observe her environment, before she carried out the did. She even stayed back to make sure did proper damage before she disappeared.

...God please deliver us from every evil.

5 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by HabaHaba: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The law for minors might have to be reviewed to an extent, the little girl sparked an outrageous calalmity!

But the staff that saw the fire outbreak at that tender point tho, is it that he didn't find a fire extinguisher on time or he was delayed by the same set of people that was behind the outbreak

Viable angles to this incident. Good one there bro.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by na2016: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

What if the right extinguisher was not available? I have watched the video and I strongly believe, this incident would have been arrested early on. But our lackadaisical attitude towards everything caused billions of naira to be lost and the staff that thought, it doesn't concern them will now be without a job.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Advancedman(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.
A sensitive part of such in a store should be equipped with relevant auto prevention and disaster management even a staff member as a guide for customers who at no time shall leave the spot expect someone else is relieving him or her.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Ishilove: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Any small thing, Nigerians would say some courses are useless. No course is useless, we are just not used to utilizing the right personnel.

Some people in this Nigeria went to school and studied Environmental Safety. They took Health & Safety certifications, but they are jobless. Some are working in banks, not as safety officers, but as cashiers.

Every organization should have a safety officer. Especially a business like this. I am sure that staff doesn’t know how to use an extinguisher and even when they did fire drills, they took it as cruise.
Anyone's first instinct will be 'water'. I don't see that happening here
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The law for minors might have to be reviewed to an extent, the little girl sparked an outrageous calalmity!

But the staff that saw the fire outbreak at that tender point tho, is it that he didn't find a fire extinguisher on time or he was delayed by the same set of people that was behind the outbreak

The company cannot be 100% prepared for situations like this. They were caught unawares. The last person to blame here is the staff.
Right now though I feel all malls should invest in training for fire calamities like this. Apart from the girl, it could also have been an electric mishap too. Every staff should be trained on fire safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BSF: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That girl is possessed

From this Video clip only, she is not possessed. She knew EXACTLY what she came to do and did it perfectly. It is not a mistake.

There is an alibi. She was probably instructed and she carried out EXACT instructions. Her dance towards the location of arson is not an innocent dance.

8 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ShoeShineGuy: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
uvie66:
Sometimes I wonder whether Nigeria is a country or according to Kanu a Zoo, because I can't comprehend in my mind that a big building like this do not have fire extinguisher or sprinkler in place.

Quite pathetic!
And to even think the business employed people as security and none was monitoring the CCTV is quite baffling. What's the essence of having a CCTV cameras installed?
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by HabaHaba: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Amspecial:
grin idiat she no devilsh reach ur demon daddy and hin brainless zombies.

Thank you for rescuing us from the thought of what this hypocrite said.

Buhari is a Zillion times worst than this little gullible girl.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by jidobaba(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

That security/individual that walked past the little devil before heading towards the gas lighters would possibly know something. He walked pass yet again to and fro immediately after the girl had left that section. He's also the one who saw the fire first and could have done something to put it out.

The time on the CCTV shows it should be around the time cleaners are cleaning and mopping, infact, I think I saw one at the extreme opposite end before the destroyer bounced up unto the scene.

So, the question is, did the person who confirmed the fire was active come back with something or someone to put it out? If not, the girl did not act alone!
Good questions. What mall opens to customers at 7am? The conspiracy brews.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Deborah98(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
Jesus see small girl like this

Pure ogbanje
guy I tell you truth,the thing shock me reach my bone marrow... Ogbanje is real... Whoever doesn't believe it's real that's his/her own cup of coffee... Just imagine the guts she had to carry out such a devilish assignment let's see how far she goes with this silly behavior If possible let her pay for all the damages wrecked Biko � leave age aside
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by dejol88: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
If I am the owner of the super market, no how I will not do jack Bauer on this girl family to extract the information on who sent her.

Nobody can tell me that this girl was not sent, never! She was so precise in her Wicked action!

5 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by hedonido: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Insurance fraud is all I see. Useless people.

4 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by mDavenzy: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Damn! Too bad.

Anyways I buy all funds and I also buy and sell btc.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:
Somebody Sent her to do that thing.....

Why did I say so?

She was precise, knows the location, went straight, only the lighter attracted her interest. Picked it, didn't experiment with it first, lighted it, wasn't afraid fire had started and didn't try to quench it, dropped the lighter at the exact spot She picked it. She left no traces.

Someone had first brought her there before that day, the same person told her exactly what to do. It was just a clear scripted egregious act.

Put the little idiot in juvenile detention until she says the truth. But then, she must pay for the part she played, once she hits 18, bring the little idiot back to court. Every action has consequence, she must be thought this.

I was thinking the same but with the way she playfully bounced to the spot means she just wanted to do something prankish and evil.
If the child was sent, you would have seen some trepidation while she was trying to do such.
That kind of child, if you keep a gun in the house and she knows where it is. Even her best friend/playmate is in danger
Training a child is a big deals. Many African families are taking it for granted.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ORIAYO70(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
An arsonist at the age of 9 years...

Make arsenal sign this girl fast.....

Jokes apart, imagine am,say this kind girl at this tender age don welcome devil as her lord and personal lover lipsrsealed

Imagine the amount of millions and goods wey this small rat don make people lost like this....

She's just a juvenile delinquency,does it mean she won't be arrested and prosecuted? Just thinking out loud.

This is an act of a delinquent child...
She will visit family court n it shall be put under a probation officer, yet Restitution has to be made by the juvenile parent...
Unfortunately we will never attain such
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BabaO2: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
It is not always easy to respond to issues like that, moreover, this is an enclosed shop, the flame and burning odour would have engulfed the whole shop to the remotest part, one can't be sure if he will come out alive if gone inside will be the first thought on his mind at that time. We are watching it in the comfort of our home same way we see penalties being saved and we say he should have played it to the right instead of playing it to the left.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
shocked shocked This is real undiluted evil
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by themanderon: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
As young as that little girl is she is already on a mission in life. A mission to destroy!!!
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kindlyheart: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
she clearly knew what she was doing.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by lailo: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Telle me something,na 9 years old girl get big Ass like this?
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by dmbb: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
I strongly agree with you, I suspect conspiracy and inside job.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
na2016:

What if the right extinguisher was not available? I have watched the video and I strongly believe, this incident would have been arrested early on. But our lackadaisical attitude towards everything caused billions of naira to be lost and the staff that thought, it doesn't concern them will now be without a job.

Are you trying to say that if you were the manager of that shopping mall, the situation won't have been what it is? Pray not for fire. When you hear something spreading like a "wild fire", you should know why that phrase was coined.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ogologoamu: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:
Somebody Sent her to do that thing.....

Why did I say so?

She was precise, knows the location, went straight, only the lighter attracted her interest. Picked it, didn't experiment with it first, lighted it, wasn't afraid fire had started and didn't try to quench it, dropped the lighter at the exact spot She picked it. She left no traces.

Someone had first brought her there before that day, the same person told her exactly what to do. It was just a clear scripted egregious act.

Put the little idiot in juvenile detention until she says the truth. But then, she must pay for the part she played, once she hits 18, bring the little idiot back to court. Every action has consequence, she must be thought this.

On point.
As a detective, that girl was on a mission. Her disguised dance walk towards the cooker and her precision nailed her. Her guidance should be arrested and tortured or a lie detector should be used.

3 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ranmoor: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

God, this is sad. You may never have a child in this life, and if you already have one, may God bring someone to protect him/her away from you. How can Little Child and torture be in the same statement. Hmmmmm

A child means an immature or irresponsible person. There is nothing child-like in that girl. She has good idea of what she did. She was even monitoring the fire to be sure of mission accomplished. Though, I'm a fan of human torturing, she definitely need to spend lots of year in Juvenile.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2021
themanderon:
As young as that little girl is she is already on a mission in life. A mission to destroy!!!

Imagine you hosting a birthday for your kids and you recognize the girl among the attendees grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.