Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl (51115 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Swiftboy(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.
The gas is arranged closed to the lighter. Prolly the actual caused of the fire.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by HEAVEN4444: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
this was a spiritual ritual. the incident was on 17/7 at the 19 hundred hours by a 9 year old girl. my man ebeanos needs spiritual deliverance. on that 17/7 lots of rituls are crried out in the spirit realm and spirits posess people to carry out these rituals. on 17/7 7 years prior 2014 that flight MH17 fell down from the sky and crashed down into ukraine. everything burnt up. everyone died
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by etibaba(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
ogologoamu:

On point.
As a detective, that girl was on a mission. Her disguised dance walk towards the cooker and her precision nailed her. Her guidance should be arrested and tortured or a lie detector should be used.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Nukilia: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl is possessed, there are dark forces residing inside her, she will grow to become a terrorist in future.

This I have seen

grin grin grin grin She would grow up to be a very intelligent girl! I bet you she can get a job with the CIA. She understood how SABOTAGE works from a tender age. What a smart kid!

Do not feel offended.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by xbit: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
This is gas and other flammable substance that there ignition time is very slim and causes great impact. Even the staff sef will be afraid because of the gas, this life na only One. That child didn't act alone.
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Awoo88: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Them send that girl. But the SM supposed get smoke detector naa
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by nooker: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

I remember an incident that happened at my work place some time ago. A vehicle started burning ( I don't even know how). A colleague ran to get the fire extinguisher. Behold! The thing had expired ( that was the first time I knew fire extinguishers expire). Come see panic cos it was actually a transport company so, many vehicles were parked around. It was customers that brought out extinguishers from their cars . If a big supermarket like that didn't have smoke detectors or overhead sprinklers, it's also possible that their extinguishers had expired. All the same, that girl needs to be thoroughly questioned. They should not toe the line of 'she's possessed'. She's not different from those children suicide bombers. Na person send am

4 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139083:
And on the BREAKING NEWS thread about this fire few days ago,
a somewhat kinda 'being' was telling the whole world that it was some people that were jealous of some people spraying money in a burial the other day that set off the fire.
(Screenshot below)

Even telling some dumb heads to help him click likes and shares if they believe him,
and trust those swines, they definitely liked and shared the nonsense being conjured in his brain.

May God forgive all these nuisances on social media.
Dem born troways that are always out to cause unrest, division and bring curses to their brainwashed heads.
Later he will be crying that some people hate him and his family. That nobody likes him.
In this life, you get what you bring to your head,
No two ways about it.

A BIG AMEN jare.
May your days be long and sweet too.
Those kinda people with evil intentions bore us.

We Rise.
Karma awaits all of dem , the fact is dem no go come back here to talk about it . Awon omo ale

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Kingrefreshed: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-Year-Old Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd4C_w3w-8g

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6670405/9-year-old-girl-set-ebeano-supermarket

The video is heartbreaking. Who sent this girl?

This clearly shows that the guy that saw the fire knew about this from the Start.

He's part of the plan. He should know exactly where the Fire extinguishers are kept so there's no need running up and down. If he allowed the fire to escalate while he's running up and down pretending to be looking for fire extinguisher then he is part of those who planned this Arson.

Even when the walked down to start the fire,the same guy was seen walking towards the right part way of the hall and you can see that the girl Also after putting up the fire came out from that same right side of the hall where the guy is.

She Also came out to see if the fire has actually started then you see the same guy walking around just to make sure she's right.

She can't do this by herself. Someone ,maybe an aggrieved staff might have planned it all and want to use the girl as the Prime Perpetrator
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Lilith's from the abyss me
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Tolani1122(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Why would they be selling gas filled cylinder, ,
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
na2016:

Not to sound insulting, I feel you need more education. Sometimes, it is not all topics one should comment and one should endeavour to read wide. I repeat that it is possible that the right extinguisher was not even available in the mall (or do you think all extinguishers work on any fire?). Second, I repeat Nigerians should learn to take where they work as theirs, that way people won't show a less concerned attitude over things simply because it is not theirs.

[b]For a fire that started at one of the aisles and with staff all over the place with the right extinguisher at the end of each aisle and regular fire drills, this would have been arrested.
[/b]

I cannot know all. Yes I need more education. Same with you too and you should extend it to people of your interest. Learning never ends.
I asked a salient question at first, if you were the manager are you 100% sure that the fire damage would have been minimal? To comment is easy, action takes more than that. Though I am very much in support of the fact that Fire safety training should be paramount for all staff. This month it was a devilish child, tomorrow it could be a wire spark.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by tonididdy(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
A supermarket Abe mall as dey claim should have a Customer care attendant at every stand of the shop. This could have solved this issue ASAP and there wouldn't have being a fire.

This is what happens when machines take over our jobs, they trusted CCTV more than they trusted humans. Them nor want employ staffs and still won't employ persons to monitor the CCTV 24/7.

... This is what happens when you cut corners on employment.

In nesto, Lulu and Dubai big supermarkets, the number of staffs is equal to the number of cameras installed. You nor fit thief pin.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Blackdisciple(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
And the funniest thing is that she did not run away,for sure she was still inside the store when the fire became uncontrollable.

Kids can do the undo.

So is DSS going to arrest her or will they wait till when she's 18 before arresting her??

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by CodeTemplar: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139080:
We were so shocked watching this video 24 hours ago.
How can a 9 year old girl be so devilish and evil! shocked
While interrogating her,
She said no one sent her, that she did it on her own,
While the men/interviewers insisted it was her mother that told are to go light up that gas and cooker part of the supermarket, but this little girl insisted, she did it alone (even after threatening her with 'dirty slaps' on her face!)
And how can a Supermarket as big as that be selling Gas cylinders, with actual inflammable gas inside them
We still can't comprehend whatagwan!

Perhaps mehnnnn..........

This makes sense to us now.
Thanks Sir Sariel and QueenDom!
We appreciate.

@Sariel,
We no be Bro o,
We are simply WE.
Oga Manna when no get manner of approach. Always speaking for the legions collectively residing in BMC. . . lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by RPG2020(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2021
obembet:

Wetin concern Jesus for this matter? No be him burn am now.

Don't blame this person because Nigeria rescue number na Jesus
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Why are you people using evil child, ogbanje and other derogatory word on the girl, why should the supermarket be storing inflammable materials....The girl probably do see her mum in the kitchen and was just curious shikena .... Calling her an Arsonist is even laughable as if she did it intentionally..... The insurance company should sha come and pay, that is what is important right now.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ikdaddy01(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
The question is what did that staff do?
We need the concluding part of the cctv footage.
Either he ran away or he did t find an extinguisher.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Dammiesugar(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Vaiki:
Very good observation!! As a defense lawyer I believe it is very easy to rope the supermarket with negligence of duty:
* Keeping such amount of filled gas cylinders in an enclosed place.
* Keeping no fire extinguisher in sight in case of a fire while testing a cylinder for purchase.
* Leaving such corner unmanned by a supermarket attendants.
* Posing a lot of risk to shoppers alike.
* Very slow response to CCTV footage.

I am not trying to insult you but as a defense lawyer that you are you should know that no one sells a cylinder with gas inside. Not even filling stations! As you can see from the video, the lighters had gas that triggered the fire. You need to read, research and learn more.

Any good lawyer will definitely be suing the supermarket or charge them with dangerous exposure.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by benydy(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
What was the use of the camera when there's no one to monitor it . If it was been watched the fire would have arrested at the beginning. Is not just putting camera but some one to monitor it is also needed.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by toffyz(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2021
srclark:
it was in her plan to burn down the entire supermarket,a nine-year-old would not be this smart to ignite a fire near lighters, she was trained to do this . The police should quiz her more and you will be shocked some people actually sent her maybe rivals or there is more to this . If she had stopped at other sections of the supermarket it would be understandable she went directly to this section (so I doubt it is her first time there ) the girl acted under instructions the police need to do more questioning

That was why I said it was premeditated
That's child inquisitiveness and anxiety for you
She must have been trying to do that for long @ home or anywhere but restricted or not chanced
She sees that as an opportunity to try it out
I'm not condoling her for her evil actions anyways, but I'm reminding you a child would always act like a child.
Though a disciplined and well trained child would never do such.
She lacks home training!
But, if otherwise as you've said, I pray others behind it would be brought to book
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by IamAsiri: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2021
toffyz:
The girl's actions were pre meditated.

She wants to do that but it was never in her plan to burn down the whole supermarket

She never knew it will boomerang

She was just being childish, silly and lack home training.

That's not true. CCTV caught her sister outside the supermarket 30 minutes later looking at the fire with a very happy face. She went back again and showed that happy face once again.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Lagosianswag: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2021
This is scary! ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Blackdisciple(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
I hope they get to the root of this matter
It's good that CCTV caught her

If we can install A lot of CCTV cameras in Public place this country will solve more crimes.
It will detter criminals a lot

The shop messed up because someone was supposed to be under that CCTV DVR monitoring the shop, not just fix camera and no one is sitting there watching it like TV, may securities more so they don't relent on the job they will not hear.

If there was a security personnel he can say he was pressed and went to ease himself in the restroom at the time of the incident cos it's just between 2mins no one saw the fire and on the ceiling right to were the gas cylinders and the lighters are there's no smoke detector or water.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by detectivejones: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
She is an arsonist and not demonised her kind likes things going up in bright flames, what she needs is serious psychological evaluation abi counselling
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

That security/individual that walked past the little devil before heading towards the gas lighters would possibly know something. He walked pass yet again to and fro immediately after the girl had left that section. He's also the one who saw the fire first and could have done something to put it out.

The time on the CCTV shows it should be around the time cleaners are cleaning and mopping, infact, I think I saw one at the extreme opposite end before the destroyer bounced up unto the scene.

So, the question is, did the person who confirmed the fire was active come back with something or someone to put it out? If not, the girl did not act alone!
I have been looking for this comment.

My take, I stand to be corrected though.

The guy that walked past after the girl left should be questioned!!!

He passed the section, few mins later he passed back again like he wanted to confirm if the little girl has truly done the job. Could be a coincident but very suspicious.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by samuelson06(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:
Somebody Sent her to do that thing.....

Why did I say so?

She was precise, knows the location, went straight, only the lighter attracted her interest. Picked it, didn't experiment with it first, lighted it, wasn't afraid fire had started and didn't try to quench it, dropped the lighter at the exact spot She picked it. She left no traces.

Someone had first brought her there before that day, the same person told her exactly what to do. It was just a clear scripted egregious act.

Put the little idiot in juvenile detention until she says the truth. But then, she must pay for the part she played, once she hits 18, bring the little idiot back to court. Every action has consequence, she must be thought this.

You are very close to the truth. There's no way a little girl can wake up one day to start nursing the idea of committing arson. This whole thing is a script playing out. How can a supermarket not have a fire extinguisher?

Most likely, there's no gas in those cylinders, so how did the fire spread so quickly to engulf the whole place? The girl was not even coming there to buy anything and she can't even go shopping because she's a minor.

My bet is that the owner of the supermarket knows about this incident. Let's just keep watch and see what the Police would say or do.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by shegun4sur: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:
Somebody Sent her to do that thing.....

Why did I say so?

She was precise, knows the location, went straight, only the lighter attracted her interest. Picked it, didn't experiment with it first, lighted it, wasn't afraid fire had started and didn't try to quench it, dropped the lighter at the exact spot She picked it. She left no traces.

Someone had first brought her there before that day, the same person told her exactly what to do. It was just a clear scripted egregious act.

Put the little idiot in juvenile detention until she says the truth. But then, she must pay for the part she played, once she hits 18, bring the little idiot back to court. Every action has consequence, she must be thought this.

They should lock her up for life from now, if she can do the deed she must be able to learn the lesson therein.
I wonder who came up with this 18 years accountability age when 9 years is perpetrating such heinous evil. This kind of person is not fit to leave among humans

3 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Kessythegeek(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Can a 9 year old be devoid of the entity called conscience? That she can't differentiate bad from good? Sadness from joy?

Psychologists in the house? Have you seen this before?

You can't miss the Olympics and big brother naija show this month! Get your TVs and other gadgets from jumia... Check my signature for a free voucher.

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by srclark: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
toffyz:

That was why I said it was premeditated
That's child inquisitiveness and anxiety for you
She must have been trying to do that for long @ home or anywhere but restricted or not chanced
She sees that as an opportunity to try it out
I'm not condoling her for her evil actions anyways, but I'm reminding you a child would always act like a child.
Though a disciplined and well trained child would never do such.
She lacks home training!
But, if otherwise as you've said, I pray others behind it would be brought to book
bro that girl knew what she was doing and the expected outcome,the second video proves it all waiting to confirm it ended as planned ,a child that did it out of inquisitiveness would not be around that scene cause the shock of what she has done will come in .
How did she know the exact position of the lighters if it was her first time there ? she went there directly

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by na2016: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2021
kingthreat:

I cannot know all. Yes I need more education. Same with you too and you should extend it to people of your interest. Learning never ends.
I asked a salient question at first, if you were the manager are you 100% sure that the fire damage would have been minimal? To comment is easy, action takes more than that. Though I am very much in support of the fact that Fire safety training should be paramount for all staff. This month it was a devilish child, tomorrow it could be a wire spark.

Brother, I am a human like you. I probably would have acted better or worse. But with my knowledge, I feel I would have done better. However, we should not be attributing everything to the devil. Have a great day ahead bro.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
davidque:

You clearly didn't see the video where the mum and sister and children exited the supermarket laughing and looking back
Where is the video ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.