Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,443 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? (3413 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

How will they like me with my 3.6 inches. You know they love it big

My brother, it seems you're much concerned about this 3.6 stuff. I went to change mine & I picked 7 inc last year. You can go, too.
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

My brother, it seems you're much concerned about this 3.6 stuff. I went to change mine & I picked 7 inc last year. You can go, too.
Where can i go and change bro? I want to pick 10.6 inches
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Where can i go and change bro? I want to pick 10.6 inches

Look for a large body of water like a sea & do the needful.

Fastest way cheesy

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
fati2001:

en consign me?

suck my torso!!!
Give it 2 ur uncle
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by MamagaGH(f): 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
i am still searching smiley
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
MamagaGH:
i am still searching smiley
hi
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by MamagaGH(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
hi, from Ghana
TechbI0gger:
hi
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
MamagaGH:
hi, from Ghana
hi from Nigeria.
Kindly drop your contact details let's communicate better cool
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by MamagaGH(f): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
mamaga kafui Avor on facebook
TechbI0gger:
hi from Nigeria.
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
MamagaGH:
mamaga kafui Avor on facebook
I am not on Facebook. Kindly give me your WhatsApp number
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Streetmovement(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, wetin I wan type like this now?
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Sammy101111(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol love will never shake me again lol
If you go show woman too much love she will think you are stocking her
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by IyaTola: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
cry
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by southsouthking(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:
hi from Nigeria.

This one dey look for girl when him go use him foundational curse take destroy.
Carry your load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just got some top

From this stripper bitch

She from Helena club / portharcourt

Boy don't play with me

This bitch a ho

Met her at the club

You know how it go

Say she wanna smoke

So I bought some dope
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
southsouthking:

This one dey look for girl when him go use him foundational curse take destroy.
Carry your load.
I will deal with you.
You just messed up by trolling me and Mark my words you'll regret this day.
I go make sure say you go waste.
You this ipob idiotic element.
Be like say your useless mama no value you again na why you come die for my hands so.
Don't worry I'll get you, this forum isn't as faceless as you think and I'll use you to set as an example to other on this forum.
Idiot
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by southsouthking(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:
I will deal with you.
You just messed up by trolling me and Mark my words you'll regret this day.
I go make sure say you go waste.
You this ipob idiotic element.
Be like say your useless mama no value you again na why you come die for my hands so.
Don't worry I'll get you, this forum isn't as faceless as you think and I'll use you to set as an example to other on this forum.
Idiot

We know una types, key board warrior.
I'm so scared of you right now lol.
Make i die if i be ipob.
As a slave to Tinubu, go ask your master watin we do am for Edo state.
Key board warrior.
Stop to dey show yourself before i axe you from head go reach ground.
Make i make your job easier for you na, give me location make i come meet you for where you dey so that you go just waste me easily, or make i give you location?
The choice is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
southsouthking:

We know una types, key board warrior.
I'm so scared of you right now lol.
Make i die if i be ipob.
As a slave to Tinubu, go ask your master watin we do am for Edo state.
Key board warrior.
Stop to dey show yourself before i axe you from head go reach ground.
Make i make your job easier for you na, give me location make i come meet you for where you dey so that you go just waste me easily, or make i give you location?
The choice is yours.
Igbo man claiming south south if Dem born your useless mama well drop your location
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by southsouthking(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:
Igbo man claiming south south if Dem born your useless mama well drop your location
wherever you dey for southwest, just enter motor to Benin, when you reach Benin, take cab, tell them say you dey go country home road for sapele road, when you reach Stella obasanjo hospital, mention me i go Come out.
But if Benin to far from you and you nor get money for transportation fare, just tell me where i go meet you for any part of Nigeria when you dey, i go locate you ASAP make i put my hot Bini blood for your body so that next time when you hear of Edo state people you go run four forty.
Chicken republic like you, while you nor use your old moniker take mention me?
People like you na me take dey catch cruise for Uniben way back.
Chai i suppose roast your balls give you make you chop am.
Just drop your location for me or give me hint about your location.
Ozuor.
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by TechbI0gger: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
southsouthking:
wherever you dey for southwest, just enter motor to Benin, when you reach Benin, take cab, tell them say you dey go country home road for sapele road, when you reach Stella obasanjo hospital, mention me i go Come out.
But if Benin to far from you and you nor get money for transportation fare, just tell me where i go meet you for any part of Nigeria when you dey, i go locate you ASAP make i put my hot Bini blood for your body so that next time when you hear of Edo state people you go run four forty.
Chicken republic like you, while you nor use your old moniker take mention me?
People like you na me take dey catch cruise for Uniben way back.
Chai i suppose roast your balls give you make you chop am.
Just drop your location for me or give me hint about your location.
Ozuor.
foolish Igbo man claiming Benin.
for your information I'm from Oredo but I reside in Ekpoma.
if you like drop fake Location I'll still track you and deal with you and your useless ipob cowards wont do any shit.
see no be by mouth you no fit see me physically then repeat all these cappings for my face I swear you go run at the sight of my dreaded appearance.
like I said if you like drop fake location I'll still get you and treat your fucck up you this useless cultist.
your story will make front-page soon.
na my boys for S & T army barracks go settle your matter.
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by southsouthking(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
foolish Igbo man claiming Benin.
for your information I'm from Oredo but I reside in Ekpoma.
if you like drop fake Location I'll still track you and deal with you and your useless ipob cowards wont do any shit.
see no be by mouth you no fit see me physically then repeat all these cappings for my face I swear you go run at the sight of my dreaded appearance.
like I said if you like drop fake location I'll still get you and treat your fucck up you this useless cultist.
your story will make front-page soon.
na my boys for S & T army barracks go settle your matter.

Empty drum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / Lady's Reaction to "What Men Want Women to Know" / What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.