Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) (9020 Views)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by OGWILLS123: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Chibuezem:
are you kidding me grin
Lol....grin
The mumu mod even dash me 3 weeks ban on top after deleting my comments. And this mumu OP succeed in being the FTC....grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bad guy
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Foolish talk from the pit of hell!
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Rickmann: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
Did you know that you can easily get/gain everything a boyfriend would get in a relationship, from a girl even if you didn't ask her out?
Asking girls out is silly in today's world. It's just like self- imprisonment; it will limit your Freedom in relating with other girls.
The way out is "Acting instead of Asking" (ilegend once said that too). That has been a trick that has worked for me for years, and it is still working till today. It's a path to FREEDOM, and you won't have to be stuck with only one girl until you guys break-up.
When I learned this trick, I stopped asking girls out (for my sanity's sake), and you should do the same.
Here's how it works: if you find a girl interesting, don't ask her to be your girlfriend. Just start acting like a boyfriend to her.
The Benefits:
1: She won't bill you; that would be silly because you didn't ask her out and you are not her boyfriend, even though you are acting like one.
2: You guys can easily go from friendship to relationship, and then to f***ing.
3: You could easily roll with multiple girls and she won't question you, though she would get jealous. But then, she couldn't do anything because you guys aren't officially dating.
4: The last one; this is the one I like the most: you can easily end everything with her and friend-zone her whenever you want. And If she ask you why you suddenly changed, be like, "wait, when did we even started dating? undecided "
With that, you can easily move on to the next girl. No break-up. No emotional wars. Easy peasy!
I wrote this from experience; this is your way to freedom in your relationship with girls.

So you think there is a formula for relationship abi?Life can never be balance my brother.
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Joeyfizzo: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Very true OP
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2021
That's the method I'm using tho, but u see that billing one some girls no get shame to bill their male friends, the current girl I dey run this tool upon, get mind bill grin cheesy, I gave her excuse, Omo she stubborn she go collect the money, I asked her re we dating? She can't answer, that time I know she don fall. The girls sef dey worry me now grin grin
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by doubleZ88(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2021
bro i need to take u out, bills on me. for flesh and blood has not revealed this to u.
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by EdricBond: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make una do giveaway na?
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) by Xenry: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
doubleZ88:
bro i need to take u out, bills on me.
for flesh and blood has not revealed this to u.
Thanks a lot, bro. We are together on this matter! No more manipulations from girls! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.