Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95131 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Originalsly: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

The interrogation was very good. I strongly believe the mother is the mastermind. How would you explain... the girl never went into the supermarket ... but was interested in nothing ... and knew exactly where to go to locate lighters.... and how to use one. She set the fire... make sure it didn't fizzle out.... then left.... mission accomplished. I know they will make her confess off camera. She was already threatened with a hot slap if she didn't talk. Guess the mother told her not to. The mother was at the scene.... and left. I just hope the little girl is punished and if her mother is the mastermind... she should lose everything and thrown in prison. People need to bear consequences for their actons period.

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Qatar2022: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
What has this got to do with anything? Because the mother stood and watch means she's automatically involved? What if she's watching same as other innocent people there?

Watch how some idiots here will proclaim the the video as show of guilt, no difference from our stupid NPF, nonsense.
I know people like you will defend her
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Komu1048:

I’m telling you, they r just looking for narration to involve the mother as culprit. This is a case of evil girl that would not put her hand where it belong, we have them around. There is this small boy that live beside my flat, every time he will want to enter my room, anytime I allow him he will be dipping his hands everywhere. U stop him here he goes to another place n he still something, the boy is still in basic one oooo. The parent knows who he is they always beat him anytime he enter peoples room yet anytime they r not around he will be peeping al the rooms.

If such boy is taking to this kind of place people will like to make it seems as if the parent r also culprits whereas he is just stupid n evil himself. Make God no give us pikin wey go put us for gbege.

when we were small there is this girl that used to scare her mum every time because of her restlessness n scary attitude( the mum used to say ‘are you sure you won’t kill me you this child) whereas the mum has hypertension, one day with her stupid scary attitude she killed her mum n d mum place a curse on her. This was a girl that is very pretty n brilliant, she has grown to be a woman now n her life is in shambles. Sometimes it’s not parent fault but wicked kids

Damn! what a backward thinking. Grow up and mix with learned people.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You are just ribbing the management with your statement.

If I were to hold your statement with critical analysis, you have shot yourself in the leg.

So the gas cylinders were certified for home use and definitely tested and passed quality checks, so definitely, they could still be flammable as a result of volatile residual gases.
Gas cylinders are pressurized containers..
And will explode,even without any gas inside..
If enough heat is applied to it..
And no,they ARE NOT tested for quality with propane gas..
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Tvoice: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omo dis matter go tie geyley and rapper together ooO, make person dey pray make e no born pikin wey devil don use remain , just as dem dey see used phones, shooooooooo , e chork me after I watch dat clip ooO, dis pikin get 32 heart , 15 liver ,because if u watch dat video u go see say she actually know say na bad thing she wan do so ooO

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by profmallor: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Its in white peoples movies we see this sort of things. Thats a possessed 9 year old right there. Even normal 4 year olds dont do that.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lomprico(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
the law cant charge the girl cos she is a minor but the police and the asshole talking in the video wants to rope the mother by all means. I did not see that girl smiling besides how did he know she was with d little girl n her mother?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by OsborneDynamic: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
So many questions, why was a gas cylinder connected to the cooker. Why did the girl go directly to light it and observe if it was burning, Why will the police be asking why the mother took her to the supermarket, don't we have right to take our children out. is this an insurance scam. what happened to water sprinklers, smoke dictator etc. The situation is bizarre.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by April4th(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How can empty gas cylinders cause fire oga?

Pressurized containers explode when exposed to fire mister google it or ask anybody you know that works in a gas plant. Next time read and comprehend before quoting people out of context. Thank you
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Spain007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
EBMedia:
9-Year-Old Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Supermarket, Watched With Her Mum As The Fire Went On (Photo, Video)

A CCTV footage that has been released online shows the 9-year old girl who started a fire in Ebeano supermarket Abuja standing outside the building with her mother as the fire ravaged the supermarket, IgbereTV reports.

The fire incident happened on Saturday, July 17, destroying goods worth over N5 billion in the supermarket located at Lokogoma, Abuja.

During interrogation, the girl said she came to the supermarket with her mum.

Watch the footage below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3ad_sexiw

Below is the video of how the little girl put the fire and her interrogation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lseqERDUZFQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1396524/9-year-old-girl-set-fire-ebeano-supermarket-watched-mum-fire-went-photo-video/

It takes a village to raise a child.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Techguy96(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Some punk was even saying the girl should be killed...seriously

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.
Ogbeni shut up, someone sent that little bitch.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
profmallor:
Its in white peoples movies we see this sort of things. Thats a possessed 9 year old right there. Even normal 4 year olds dont do that.

She's not possessed. Familiarize yourself more with crimes by juvenile all over the world and you'll understand things.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
oaktown101:
She is just a kid. A 9yr old girl is a baby and i don't understand how the security agents would interview a kid to the point of slapping her in the face without her guardian being present. Showing this kid's face is really really wrong she will be traumatized for a long time.

Please leave the poor kid alone and let her go. Inefficiency on the part of the employees and whoever was monitoring the camera lead to all these burndown. If the guy in charge of the camera was paying attention to the camera he would have responded on time before the fire became worse.

Bros you are only looking at one angle

Do you think it's easy to loose all those goods in the business and all you are here is show pity to an evil child
If I were the parent the kind beating she go get she won't ever forget In her life

That is how we were trained from the old days and you are here taking jargon here that she will be traumatized ...so na tramatized go feed the owner of the mall abi and workers now abi ...

Seems you don't even know what damages this evil girl have done
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by izubext007: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
The owner of the supper market and the girls mum might have , have a relationship.
Her father's supermarket.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

I know people like you will defend her

As per you were there when she told her girl to do it na.......

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.

Shut the Bleep up and down!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Techguy96(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

There were gas lighters in the store, it's what she use to cause the first, those gas lighters are enough to burn down the store, couple with carton and other flammable material that may be in the store.

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
April4th:

Pressurized containers explode when exposed to fire mister google it or ask anybody you know that works in a gas plant. Next time read and comprehend before quoting people out of context. Thank you

With all u read, u can't answer d simple question. Every pressurised container will explode when exposed to fire. D question is how does an empty pressurised gas cylinder cause fire? Or don't u understand d question?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Techguy96:

There were gas lighters in the store, it's what she use to cause the first, those gas lighters are enough to burn down the store, couple with carton and other flammable material that may be in the store.

Pls read my question again:

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
What has this got to do with anything? Because the mother stood and watch means she's automatically involved? What if she's watching same as other innocent people there?

Watch how some idiots here will proclaim the the video as show of guilt, no difference from our stupid NPF, nonsense.

You're right, the woman might be innocent but she's a person of interest in the case now. Soft target.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
From my observations , I came to the following conclusions
1. The girl has been in that particular section before . They should review previous recordings showing that particular camera .
2. It’s either she has mental issues or sent by someone . She kept looking to ensure no one was in that aisle .
3. Someone passed there just after the fire started, looked down the aisle and didn’t see it . That is suspect .
3. Someone saw that fire before it spread. How was it that their response time was so slow that the fire could not be contained ? Did they have extinguishers ? Sprinklers etc . Are their personnel trained on how to use the fire extinguishing apparatuses there ?
4. Insurance fraud is a real thing , they should investigate that Ebeano too.

My take is they should this investigate well . The girl is either mad or someone/people sent her . It’s possible her mom is innocent .

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by kay29000(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm guessing some of you writing conspiracy theories on here don't have kids and don't understand the crazy things that goes on in their minds sometimes...thanks to all the movies and cartoon they watch. I feel for the parents and the owner of that supermarket, but to allude that the girl is part of a bigger plot is ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by April4th(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

With all u read, u can't answer d simple question. Every pressurised container will explode when exposed to fire. D question is how does an empty pressurised gas cylinder cause fire? Or don't u understand d question?

Young man go and ask the 9yr old girl that set the place on fire. Thank you
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Spain007:

It takes a village to raise a child.

Just go and sit down.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Techguy96(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
oaktown101:
She is just a kid. A 9yr old girl is a baby and i don't understand how the security agents would interview a kid to the point of slapping her in the face without her guardian being present. Showing this kid's face is really really wrong she will be traumatized for a long time.

Please leave the poor kid alone and let her go. Inefficiency on the part of the employees and whoever was monitoring the camera lead to all these burndown. If the guy in charge of the camera was paying attention to the camera he would have responded on time before the fire became worse.
I heard the super market was worth 5 billion naira, I'm pretty sure u will be all smiling and loving when a child make u loose 5 billion naira.

Secondly, a 9 yr old is not a baby at 9 I was in primary 5 about entering jss1, I know better than to light up a super market.

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
This Girl did a very professional job... I can't say if she was sent or not.... But one sure thing she knew exactly what she was doing ... Look at her monitoring the fire and pretending to do nothing when someone is passing by.... what a generation of people we raising

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Techguy96(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read my question again:

U probably have comprehension problem, I'm telling u that it's not the empty cylinder but these other item.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by kay29000(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
CJ310:

I couldn’t disagree less. You’d think a competitor would employ a professional rather than a 9 year old on a routine visit to the mall with her family.

This reminds me of several times I lit up stuff while playing as a child. We once lit something in my school toilet but we put it out before it escalated. As a former mischievous child, I know what was going on in her head. There’s no conspiracy here, just one very mischievous girl.

Exactly
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
April4th:

Young man go and ask the 9yr old girl that set the place on fire. Thank you

Did u ask d 9year old girl before u concluded that empty gas cylinders cause fire?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Muslimsworldng: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

If the child is well trained the mother won't be involved. Stop finding excuses for a nonchalant attitude.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Falomo211(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

Excuse me did you hear the worth of the supermarket burnt Has the girl not killed the owner?? What's left??
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by airsaylongcome: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

Even if she says her mum directes her to do so, it still needs to be proven. I don't understand the incompetence in our police where they are quick to release "confessions". Did the same with Chidinma and repeating the same mistake here.

On the flip side, what kind of fire safety measures does Ebeano put in place? They have had repeated fire incidents at various branches. Don't they do a root-cause analysis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.