Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl (77214 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MrColdsweat: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2021
This is why a woman's past matter.

As a man, you must always judge a woman by her past.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by inumidun2010(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
MajesticKris:
Never Knew my Childhood friend wants to bleep me... Just discovered.. we've fixed the Match grin...

Time and location will be posted HERE...

SHE FiNE DiE and She Get Bf oh!

After wetin PASTOR PREACH on SUNDAY, you still wan go FORNICATE with another MAN DAUGHTER.... COME ENTER HEAVEN LEMMME SEE YOU..
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by dmbb: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Vagina people are the most dangerous breed of humans to walk the surface of this earth
Unfortunately you came to this world through the vviginna grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Many call girls in 2021, should also expect such unveiling......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Nonexisting1: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Made619:
You sound like you're not in Nigeria Bros
He is simping for the ladies here, we know all of them. Wait for Chatinent comment too if he hasn't done already and you will see the caution with which they comment on threads concerning vagina people.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Oludara202: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/top-surgeon-divorces-beauty-queen-24630092

Most Nymphos hide under prostitution to get their unending sexual demands.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
How did the doctor miss all the telltale signs?
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by belovedsonofGod: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Drakkernoir:
The future is what again

Shegoat smiley
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Brushstrokes20: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Once street, always street!

Never wife a hoe,

Trust a bitch at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Fahdiga(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2021
dmbb:

Unfortunately you came to this world through the vviginna grin
Na so bro. Na only God go fit explain
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Ikwerelastborn: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021
anselm791:
Trust me guys,
She is the victim here.
I know first hand how boring doctors can be.
Don't tell me you're a gay
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by CauseTrouble: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021
A Farmtool will always be a Farmtool
Know this & know peace

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by GeneralPula: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Made619:
In this generation we're in, trusting a woman is like buying your own sniper....never trust a woman 100% not even 50%. keep an open mind at all times when dealing with them.

This screen shot below is a DMX interview..

He further said you can trust a snake, only that it gon bite you.

You can trust a thief, only that he’s gon steal from you..

You can trust a woman, only that she’s gon bitcch on you..(Added this 3rd phrase meself)

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by ledaman: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
He took the best decision. When going into marriage, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Kingcalls: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
Like I said earlier. Every person can be trusted but not with everything.

Now talking about friendship, men do worse to each other.

Men sleep with friend's wife. Sorry, this shouldn't count. It is the woman's fault. She seduced him. Right?

Matter of fact, any man who sleeps with any woman that's not his wife or girlfriend was seduced and can not be blamed so let's go to other things.

Men kill or send someone to kill their business partners or relations.
A man will go behind you to ruin your business and subsequently your life.
A boy will serve a man for 10 years and in the end he will lay allegations on him in other not to settle him.

See, humans are wicked, it's not a gender thing.

In some marriages, especially in Africa. The woman works incredibly hard to take care of the kids while the men sleep around with younger women. Abi you no dey see them?

The most annoying thing is how you people judge our women with what happens in the west, seriously?

Over there, once divorced, the woman takes so many things, down here divorce is hardly an option. Women live through hell, they endure the cheating and beating because there's nothing out for them.

Those who manage to leave move with nothing except child support.

Good morning Mr simp

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by anselm791(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Don't tell me you're a gay

Don’t I have to be a man first?
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MarxMike(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
As FutureIsFemale said.. "precious holes.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by frog12: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
but she knew this before. she only married him for MONEY !
VICTIM KO, VICTIM NI

anselm791:
Trust me guys,
She is the victim here.
I know first hand how boring doctors can be.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Lumig: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2021
This world sef
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by SpaceX: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2021
And to think she married a high earning man, the 1%.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Musty112: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Koreans and honour sha
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Vagina people are the most dangerous breed of humans to walk the surface of this earth

My mind dey tell me say ur mama no get vagina.....I may be right though
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Bouncin(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Vagina people at it again. They never disappoint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Reex12(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Futureisfemale are callgirls all of them

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by anselm791(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
frog12:
but she knew this before. she only married him for MONEY !
VICTIM KO, VICTIM NI

She made more money than the doctor Oga.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Reex12(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2021
JBArokonkwo1:

My mind dey tell me say ur mama no get vagina.....I may be right though
hes mama has a vagina yes does it stop his qoute frrom being true

"All Dogs eat shit", does it mean only your compound doesnt eat shit?
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by RICHOLAC(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2021
After reading through all these comments, I can say IT WILL NEVER BE MY PORTION. God gives you what you ask of Him. I pray and hope for a peaceful and love-filled home, and that I shall have in Jesus name_amen.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by neighbourhud: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2021
This gender ehn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by moneyissweet(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Biafra.

Drakkernoir:
The future is what again
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
simbaleo:
Chai. You can never really claim to know anyone. Never. Only God does. So it's best to ask him about the person you're about to marry. A woman can live with a notorious ritualist husband for years and never know because everything she sees about him is a sweet and caring man

U always know bt love blinds them for men and money confuses them for women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.