Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl (77216 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by UrVillagePpl: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
debbydams:
your moniker grin grin..

Really cool you now know who I am(UrVillagePpl) cool

It's either you succumb to my demand tongue or I torment you tongue grin wink wink grin
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Boatswain: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbamsolutely... The street owns this one
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by teebillz: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nonexisting1:
An olosho will always be an olosho, if you like give her the whole world as gift. I have sworn never to put leash on a street dog, never. Not in this lifetime and not in the next. God forbid.

That swearing is needed just incase you got carried away, remembering that you have sworn brings you back to your senses.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Na Dem the "I want to marry a virgin but she must know how to f**k" crew

You married a beauty queen what did you expect
grin
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
iamtardey:
You can be dating an olosho and not know
Are you sure sir
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Eaglesence: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/top-surgeon-divorces-beauty-queen-24630092

Just like in the movies sad

Pls somebody watch sb American movie titled "The old guard" its interesting
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
slowice:
She has multiple streams of income.... An entrepreneur extraordinaire. This skirt people will confuse your confusion. The doc is a high earner and a generous husband, but you can't satisfy skirt people...... Their wants and desires is like a bottomless pit.
Haha vagina y
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by billyG(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
God created Adam,Satan created Eve.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Good morning Mr simp
Haha
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
MarxMike:
As FutureIsFemale said.. "precious holes.. grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Made619(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
teebillz:

One of the surest way to keep a bitch loyal is to mess her up. Bleep her, spank her, pee on her, shove your dick in every hole in her body, splash her face with your sperm and give back the dick to her to suck until it is clean.
grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by baralatie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Useless women , all this virgina nairaland activists will avoid this post like it killed there sister
grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Men,we will never learn..

If woman fit cheat on her soldier bf, na who be you wey be doctor wey she no go fit cheat on? undecided
grin
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MajesticKris: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aborted sir...

UDUJ:

If she really has a boyfriend don't do it. I repeat abort mission.

It's seriously against the BRO CODE even if you don't know the said boyfriend.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by DavidEsq(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
MajesticKris:
Never Knew my Childhood friend wants to bleep me... Just discovered.. we've fixed the Match grin...

Time and location will be posted HERE...

SHE FiNE DiE and She Get Bf oh!
See ur life? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sesmosfame:

Come imagine say na your own girlfriend.
Sometimes you need to overlook things. cry

Tah, Omo make the guy knack craze comot the totex joo, if him no chop am another homie go chop.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by osuulola(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
haslaw:

Would you have come up with your maybes if the tables were turned?

Definitely.
Men always presented their maybes to their wives when they do some extramaritals?
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Susily(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuulola:
Maybe she needs help. Maybe she's an addict. Maybe a psychological evaluation of her may explain why.
Maybe love was just not enough!

It's quite amusing seeing a male, Making excuses for a cheating wife

If it were the husband that cheated on her, you would have rained all curses on him and won't call for his psychological evaluation and addiction stuff

It's quite a pity
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by osuulola(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Susily:

It's quite amusing seeing a male, Making excuses for a cheating wife

If it were the husband that cheated on her, you would have rained all curses on him and won't call for his psychological evaluation and addiction stuff

It's quite a pity

I would. I don't like broken homes.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Gfskw: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Really
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Susily(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Divinehealer:
Small boys and all the men who Bleep around will have opinion on this too.

The dr might be lacking in both departments.

You still didn't call out the cheating wife
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Greenerie(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Darling,u hit the nail on the head. I love you for it. Nigerian women suffer too much in marriage.

I know a woman whose husband was a drunk and incurable womanizer,he keeps late night,comes home around 3am..or so and whenever his wife confronts him ,he beats her to a pulp.neighbors usually comes to separate them.

She complained severally and tried to leave, family,relations,people kept on telling her to stay in her marriage and endure.

Finally,the man brought home a killer disease,passed it on to the wife,then she was pregnant of a boy, she had been seeking for a male child for so many years bcoz she has 5 girls no boy.

God finally answered her but it was too late.She already had the disease which she passed on to her baby boy. he died shortly after birth,the woman died later,then finally the man died.CLOSED CHAPTER.END OF MARRIAGE.

The 5 kids now orphans were carried back to their village.relatives hardly care about them because this life is on your own.

Three are now village prostitutes.

Kondomatic:
Like I said earlier. Every person can be trusted but not with everything.

Now talking about friendship, men do worse to each other.

Men sleep with friend's wife. Sorry, this shouldn't count. It is the woman's fault. She seduced him. Right?

Matter of fact, any man who sleeps with any woman that's not his wife or girlfriend was seduced and can not be blamed so let's go to other things.

Men kill or send someone to kill their business partners or relations.
A man will go behind you to ruin your business and subsequently your life.
A boy will serve a man for 10 years and in the end he will lay allegations on him in other not to settle him.

See, humans are wicked, it's not a gender thing.

In some marriages, especially in Africa. The woman works incredibly hard to take care of the kids while the men sleep around with younger women. Abi you no dey see them?

The most annoying thing is how you people judge our women with what happens in the west, seriously?

Over there, once divorced, the woman takes so many things, down here divorce is hardly an option. Women live through hell, they endure the cheating and beating because there's nothing out for them.

Those who manage to leave move with nothing except child support.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Pussyassasin(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ashawo don dey too much ooo
Abeg angle gab Wetin u still dey wait for na?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
Every human can be trusted but not with everything. This is known.

And I am damn sure that you do not trust yourself 100% so let women be. You people here make it seem like men are faithful angels in marriage.

Before you see one married woman that blends for money, you must have seen at least 5 married men that pay someone else for sex but we don't talk about it..

Night clubs these days is like PTA meetings, old men showing up with young ladies. These are married old men sleeping around, the young men don't even hide their own. They discuss it among themselves like it is a norm but y'all screaming at women.

Unah no dey tire ni?
Bloody simp
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by storm001(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Drakkernoir:
The future is what again

Something else man
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuulola:

I would. I don't like broken homes.
Well! It was the wife that broke the marriage to pieces na

So the best option is for the husband to run for his life before another thing happens
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by DriveByKiller: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
Every human can be trusted but not with everything. This is known.

And I am damn sure that you do not trust yourself 100% so let women be. You people here make it seem like men are faithful angels in marriage.

Before you see one married woman that blends for money, you must have seen at least 5 married men that pay someone else for sex but we don't talk about it..

Night clubs these days is like PTA meetings, old men showing up with young ladies. These are married old men sleeping around, the young men don't even hide their own. They discuss it among themselves like it is a norm but y'all screaming at women.

Unah no dey tire ni?
Captain save 'em hoes.

You no dey shame?

Have you ever asked yourself why society hold women to a higher standard of sexual fidelity than it does men?

Women suffer more and are affected more. Women are also the custodian of sex and the gatekeepers.

You're here looking for likes and female attention but you're a disgrace to yourself and family.

What a spineless whelp and pussy-beaten sod.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by NaBanga: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheEnygma:
Three things all guys should know about women :

1. If she belongs to the streets, she'll always belong to the streets .
2. A hoe will always be a hoe.
3. Not every woman deserves to be taken down the aisle.

... This reminds me of a line from a song that says " now here you go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe, I never found the words to say I'm sorry but I'm scared to be alone....."

I'm starting to believe this. She could have easily left that life behind, but the attraction to this "special" work couldn't be shaken off. It's addiction.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Gerrard59(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
He married an ex-beauty queen, what was he expecting? It's the norm in the industry for participants to be call girls, although highly sought after and well paid.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gerrard59:
He married an ex-beauty queen, what was he expecting? It's the norm in the industry for participants to be call girls, although highly sought after and well paid.
Oluchi is an ex beauty queen but is not like that!

And so many ex beauty queens!

The problem with this particular lady is that she is addicted to sex hustling and loves the business of sex hustling!
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Opemiposii(f): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
baralatie:

Oluchi is an ex beauty queen but is not like that!

And so many ex beauty queens!

The problem with this particular lady is that she is addicted to sex hustling and loves the business of sex hustling!
c'mon.. how do u know other ex beauty queens arent laidat... shey bekoz dix one was discovered
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
You expected a girl with such beauty to be loyal when you're not a billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.