Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl (77222 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Before opening the thread, I already knew it's going to be oyinbo people, cos if to say na for Nigeria ni, the word CALL GIRL go be something else. cool

Women... grin
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Drella(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Pained toxic Nigerian feminist spotted!
People like chidinma!
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Drella:

Pained toxic Nigerian feminist spotted!
People like chidinma!

You will be fine las las....

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
I've never been a fan of marriage. Bitches!
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuulola:
Maybe she needs help. Maybe she's an addict. Maybe a psychological evaluation of her may explain why.
Maybe love was just not enough!

I hope you gonna say this when your wife cheats on you.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Vagina people are the most dangerous breed of humans to walk the surface of this earth

LovePeddler's gonna be a LovePeddler. They don't stop!
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by anselm791(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
tarantino1:

And was his account stated there?

So what makes you think she out earned him?

It is known what doctors earn in the US.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Okortor: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bleep u lil boy, u know nothing so grow up son. Men can cheat but never will a woman whom her bride price was paid by a man cheat, if she wanted to cheat, she would have paid his groom price instead. So stop spilling trash, get sense or keep mute forever......SiMpSoN.
Kondomatic:
Every human can be trusted but not with everything. This is known.

And I am damn sure that you do not trust yourself 100% so let women be. You people here make it seem like men are faithful angels in marriage.

Before you see one married woman that blends for money, you must have seen at least 5 married men that pay someone else for sex but we don't talk about it..

Night clubs these days is like PTA meetings, old men showing up with young ladies. These are married old men sleeping around, the young men don't even hide their own. They discuss it among themselves like it is a norm but y'all screaming at women.

Unah no dey tire ni?
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by ibinaboonline: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
She reminds me of Fiona Gallagher
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Masterdazhem: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Aidejay:
That woman is a pathological liar.
She was doing Olosho work Before, during their marriage and she lied her husband about it

She was earning major cash and lied about the source.

She lied about travelling for work and hanging out with friends.

Then she lied about her education saying she went to uni but dropped out, when she no even grad high school.

ALL THIS despite the fact that her husband already has money and is taking care of her.

Speechless
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Masterdazhem: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Three things all guys should know about women :

1. If she belongs to the streets, she'll always belong to the streets .
2. A hoe will always be a hoe.
3. Not every woman deserves to be taken down the aisle.

... This reminds me of a line from a song that says " now here you go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe, I never found the words to say I'm sorry but I'm scared to be alone....."
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by freshalien: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Sesmosfame:

Come imagine say na your own girlfriend.
Sometimes you need to overlook things. cry

His diick has already taken over his brain; talking to him about consideration is like pouring water on a stone, it would never absorb it. Well, I hope he also tells us if anything goes wrong with his ‘match’.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Tundex911: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Wahala be like what again?

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by osuulola(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

I hope you gonna say this when your wife cheats on you.

Maybe she won't. Maybe you'd never know. Maybe yours will do what you wish mine to.
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by Drella(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

You will be fine las las....

I hope you too will be fine!
Re: Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
osuulola:

Maybe she won't. Maybe you'd never know. Maybe yours will do what you wish mine to.

Mine?
Not cut for that shit you into bro
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.