Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship (595 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by jaelz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
So I saw a thread today online asking why people actually cheated on their partners in their relationship, the one that really caught my attention was when one lady said that she cheated because : " she noticed her boyfriend saved her number as Ada Ekuke" it really had me laughing hard.

So guys let's share our own and learn also, what was that one reason that promoted you to cheat on your partner?

cc: Lalasticlala, Onila, Farano, Mynd44, Prettythicksme
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by Isokoson1: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

What is Ada ekuke ?
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by Demigod22: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
I was dating a girl like that, she came up with no sex policy and was very serious about it. I didn't protest, I just followed. One day I met a girl and we chatted gisting naughty and she asked me if I find her attractive. I agreed and we ended up in my bed. To cut the story short, the new girl use good sex and good vibes to win my mumu button. I ghosted the no sex girl.
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
I never cheated on my ex. I almost got intimate with one girl though & that was during our break period. I couldn't call that cheating because we were not together then. The feelings I still had for my ex couldn't make me do it.
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

What is Ada ekuke ?

Ada, the street dog cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – How To Fix | 2021 Updated! / Masculinity: Letting Men Do The Leading In Relationships / What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.