Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With (4343 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
I just realized I'm arguing with a Chinese man... embarassed undecided
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by cayorday89(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
HWniubi:

Brother, you think too high of yourself, what you say is not logical, I am just a person, looking for a Nigerian woman I like, is that wrong?
Baba, you don dey Para? Not wrong at all, I dey follow you nack cruise ni oooo...
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Valwezzy: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Cruise everywhere.

OP, since you're comfortable with posting your face, why not write your name "brown" on a piece of paper, snap it together with your face and post too.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ishilove:
I just realized I'm arguing with a Chinese man... embarassed undecided
Dro, this isn't a fight, this is a disagreement, an opinion
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by ghettochild(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

English is not the language of Nigeria, it is the language of England, people from one country speak the language of another country, I don't see your anger, on the contrary you seem very happy, this is the cultural invasion of The UK.
Look at Israel! The Israelites recovered the language of their ancestors after they were founded. What about nigerians?
Don't you feel shame?
Chinese people are smart and diligent, as long as it takes time, English is too simple, we learn English, just as a skill, feel English is far worse than Chinese
Continue wasting ur time
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by debbydams(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

I don't lack money, and I have a lot of money. I just need a friend to chat with. If possible, I can fly to Nigeria to see you, or I can pay you to come to China to meet me
I laugh in Swahili
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by siofra(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2021
mykealpha:
I have several Chinese friends and read several Chinese forums weibo and QQ. One thing I'm certain of is that Chinese are not aesthetically attracted to Black women. For Godsake, several people claim that they have STDs. Other false claims also. In other words, a normal Chinese won't chase after an African woman, he doesn't want to be shamed by friends and family. Unless he has ulterior motives.

I've met many East Asians on online forums and even on youtube who find black women attractive, there will always be outliers.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by siofra(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:
Hello everyone, I am a man from China, looking for a kind Nigerian girl to make friends with!
First introduce myself, you can call me Brown, 23 years old, love playing basketball, travel, songs, reading, movies. If you have the same hobby girls, please add me
We can be foreign friends, waiting for your contact

Hi I'm interested cool
Honestly I'm tired of all these broke angry Nigerian men angry
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
siofra:

Hi I'm interested cool
Honestly I'm tired of all these broke angry Nigerian men angry
Hi, nice to meet you. Yes, I think so too. They don't approach problems rationally, but with hostility and complaints.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
siofra:

I've met many East Asians on online forums and even on youtube who find black women attractive, there will always be outliers.
It depends on the person, everyone's hobby is different, like some people like to eat apples, some people like to eat oranges, some people like to eat bananas, there are some people like to eat black women, but it's not the majority in Asia
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by yunqdady: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

First of all, make sure that you are not female, if yes, I can video with you, if not, I am not gay, I do not like video with men, and say ambiguous words, it will make me very uncomfortable
See this stupid scammer. You are so daft
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
yunqdady:

See this stupid scammer. You are so daft
In the eyes of a liar

Seeing that the world is a sham

It's like the blind only have darkness in their world

The night gave me a pair of black eyes

I should use it to find the light

- "from cheng gu
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by siofra(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

It depends on the person, everyone's hobby is different, like some people like to eat apples, some people like to eat oranges, some people like to eat bananas, there are some people like to eat black women, but it's not the majority in Asia

As in cannibals? grin
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

No, no, I like black women very much, and I will love her very much, Chinese men are famous for loving women in the world, unlike many men in Nigeria, who are irresponsible, lazy, and beat women, which is intolerable in the eyes of Chinese men

Wetin dis wan dey try yarn

Chinese ain't romantic one micro mini nano bit! Maybe indians are.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
HWniubi:

Brother, you think too high of yourself, what you say is not logical, I am just a person, looking for a Nigerian woman I like, is that wrong?

I don't get it .

You quoting a pidgin statement! How are you understanding it? Pidgin! Not broken.. Broken= i go come(i=english, go=english, come=english)= brokend english a foriegner might understand this but pidgin Pidgin= i dey come(i=english, dey=local, come=english)=pidgin, without being told nobody will understand it.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Thugnificent(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Bluesea1and2: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I don't get it .

You quoting a pidgin statement! How are you understanding it? Pidgin! Not broken.. Broken= i go come(i=english, go=english, come=english)= brokend english a foriegner might understand this but pidgin Pidgin= i dey come(i=english, dey=local, come=english)=pidgin, without being told nobody will understand it.
You ain't seen nothing yet grin
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Wetin dis wan dey try yarn

Chinese ain't romantic one micro mini nano bit! Maybe indians are.
No, romance is not by mouth, in China, that is called bragging, romance is enough economic basis, give her unexpected surprise.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
HWniubi:

No, romance is not by mouth, in China, that is called bragging, romance is enough economic basis, give her unexpected surprise.

To end this shit..

Write china-fu in your palm,snap it and upload it here or you are fake.. Peroit.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
siofra:

As in cannibals? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry, I'm using the wrong words. It's not to eat, it's to love
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by MisterRuk(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
let's accept the benefit of doubt that he's Chinese, but his intentions are not pure. I've heard lot of nasty things about chinese people and their communist government. These east Asians are more racist and oppressive to black people than rednecks.
Either to fulfill a fetish for black women, or some other darker agenda like human trafficking, why would he come to nairaland?
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by MYHUBBY: 4:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
90% of africans don't get what we mean when we speak indirectly(rants) but here before my eyes a chinese guy from asia! not even west asia bus east asia!!! understand us when we dey mikrimo! isn't that the 8th super wonder of wakanda.. even majority of ghanians will get lost when two nigerians start speaking intimately(local english+slangs).

secondly the east asian understands what "yahoo" stands for! omo i cut cap grin .

Thirdly most chinese dont even know quora but here is this one in nairaland with an email grin .

Mr chi chung arinze bukola usman go and work and stop making a scene here biko, we know who you be.

Any nairalander that fell for this cheap show is a disgrace to us.. In okoyes voice! "YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A KING" .

cheesy

Slawomirr come and teach this idiot apprentice Op how to scammed, he need to learn work

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by MYHUBBY: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2021
grin

I don't know why this post and all his responses sound comical to me, yahoo comedian everywhere grin

Op be like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Why is it that when one is looking for a friend, one gets endless suspicion?
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Didn't any Nigerian girls read this post?
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you see this, please contact me and make a friend together
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Idiot
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HUSTLER001: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
HWniubi:

You must not have had a good education
Anyone who saw what you said would laugh out loud because it was so illogical
If I really want to cheat, I should also cheat the girls from European and American countries, because they have more money, instead of cheating the girls from Nigeria. Excuse me, what can I get if I cheat the girls from Nigeria?
Sir, don't you think this is illogical?

oya come let me find one Nigerian babe for you
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by fati2001(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
HWniubi:
If you see this, please contact me and make a friend together

drop ur photo and contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner / My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me / How To Identify A Lady That Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.