Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. (5765 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lyddia: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Wasolaa: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Gokuvegeta: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Porshealien: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Gokuvegeta: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Wasolaa:
Hushpuppi could be seen crying like a baby when he finally pleaded guilty to being a fraudster. Risks 20 years jail time.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7dPR-G8Md4
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by placeofallure(f): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2021
baralatie:

That is 20years no patrol!
Another man go don give him gf belle do graduation and dey work

No parole, you mean to say? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by viktor88: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Wasolaa:
Hushpuppi could be seen crying like a baby when he finally pleaded guilty to being a fraudster. Risks 20 years jail time.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7dPR-G8Md4
If you think you can make money with in YouTube with this your style think again.

Your headline is different from your content and you keep quoting yourself with your other monikers.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Porshealien: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2021
placeofallure:

No parole, you mean to say? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes!
Thank you for the correction!
As in the guy will be behind bars for not less than 20 years without coming out .(the first crime is 22 years and the second charge is two years and there is another one ).
Meanwhile supercop kyari is on sideline waiting to enter the prison stadium!
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Porshealien: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
baralatie:

Yes!
As in the guy will be behind bars for not less than 20 years without coming out .(the first crime is 22 years and the second charge is two years and there is another one ).
[/font] omo [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by placeofallure(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
baralatie:

Yes!

You're welcome.

I laugh at the Kyari entering prison stadium part.
Nice weekend to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Romantic Names On Nairaland According To Opionion Poll Result / Happy Birthday Suzan404!!! / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.