Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. (5766 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by bmdmix6: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omahlayy:
lol. 1.2 million dollars na change for hushpuppi side
You do realize that all his accounts have been flagged by the us dept of justice
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Partyhat(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
baralatie:

You do realize that all his accounts have been flagged by the us dept of justice
Like say them fit flag the one wey dey crypto
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by baralatie(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Partyhat:
You don't know how mad these people can get with a criminal they caught
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lostchild(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
All these are the consequences of his pride, as pride goes before the fall.

Instead of him to eat his money codedly, his hunger for fame - glory and honour (praises) has brought him down.

Many fools still don't want to learn and have sense
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omahlayy:

Speaking as his accountant?
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Partyhat:

Except it’s in Monero and on a decentralized exchange, else, He will forfeit every asset.
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lostchild:
All these are the consequences of his pride. Pride goes before the fall.

Instead of him to eat his money codedly, his hunger for Fame - glory and honour (praises) has brought him down

Many still don't want to learn and have sense
Abi
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lostchild(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Baddest006:
Abi

Yes it is

I have a nephew whom I had to warn heavily and talk some sense into him not to bring trouble on himself because of pride. I told him to play simple (a nobody) and not even keep close friends

His friendship should be base on nothing but business (Kill and be kill) base on business only

No one should even know much about him. I say all these because of the journey. I have learn and got anything in life through the hard way
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by mikkeyvirus: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Yes it is

I have a nephew whom I had to warn heavily and talk some sense into him not to bring trouble on himself because of pride. I told him to play simple (a nobody) and not even have close friends

His friends should be base on nothong but business (Kill and be killed)

No one should even know about him. I say all these because I have learn and got anything in life through the hard way
Guy that's not a good advice for a young both. Ahn Ahn
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by mikkeyvirus: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omahlayy:
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lostchild(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

You will not understand.
You will not understand

I gave him those advice because of the journey. Dont forget that my nephew is a G guy and not a business man
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
mikkeyvirus:
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by mikkeyvirus: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Gokuvegeta: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wasolaa:
Hushpuppi could be seen crying like a baby when he finally pleaded guilty to being a fraudster. Risks 20 years jail time.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7dPR-G8Md4
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021

Wasolaa:
Hushpuppi could be seen crying like a baby when he finally pleaded guilty to being a fraudster. Risks 20 years jail time.

Watch video below:

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lyddia: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wasolaa:

Watch video below:

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Gokuvegeta: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021

Wasolaa:

Watch video below:

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Baddest006(m): 1:08am On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lyddia: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Wasolaa:

Watch video below:

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Lyddia: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021

Wasolaa:

Watch video below:

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Gokuvegeta: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Omahlayy: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by 190theclown: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hows this related to romance?
Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Omahlayy: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. by Wasolaa: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021

Wasolaa:

Watch video below:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It / Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / What I Caught A Six Year Old Urhobo Boy Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.