Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

At what Level did you retired from 2go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At what Level did you retired from 2go? (2221 Views)

At What Age Or Level Did You Stop Minding What People Think About You? / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Let get fun 2night!

At what level do you stop on 2go before you retired from it?

And what was your user-name?

Do u still remember ur password?

I stop @EXPECT then retired let hear frm u

#Seun,
#Lala,
#Mynd44

This is interesting, let have more view. Thanks.

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Bigredmachine: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Let get fun 2night!

At what level do you stop on 2go before you retired from it?

And what was your user-name?

Do u still remember ur password?

I stop @EXPECT then retired let hear frm u

Oh 2go I can't forget the sweet memories i had on that shitty app... Made me control craze and imbeciles from different part of the country for counseling

... Anyway I retired with the rank of sapphire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Oh 2go I can't forget the sweet memories i had on that shitty app... Made me control craze and imbeciles from different part of the country for counseling

... Anyway I retired with the rank of sapphire
Wow
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lols...omo e be like i been reach Master.

Op taking me down memory lane, how i finally met my 2go blind date.
She called to tell me she's at the junction putting on pink, saw her and quickly put my phone on silent.
She was smart enough to recognize my face. She screamed my 2go nickname and i increased my speed of japa cheesy

12 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by chatinent: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sapphire
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by kestolove95(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
the thing I enjoy abt 2go is with #100 u can chat for over a week...I retired but not tired at veteran. .

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Aniboo: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Black diamond gan
With my Nokia e75 that year

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by OGWILLS123: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Lol....grin

my first cash out was from this site tongue.
I had multiple account so I guess the highest
I have ever gone was professional grin.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by optimusprime2(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2021
I got to ultimate... I actually thought Ultimate was the last shocked

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Philip4564(m): 2:34am On Jul 29, 2021
kestolove95:
the thing I enjoy abt 2go is with #100 u can chat for over a week...I retired but not tired at veteran. .
you're very correct I can remember with that #100 airtime then you'll be given 10mb on mtn pulse and it will last you for one week. 2go interactive one of the things that gives us joy then

3 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

She called to tell me she's at the junction putting on pink, saw her and quickly put my phone on silent.
She was smart enough to recognize my face. She screamed my 2go nickname and i increased my speed of japa cheesy

I too met alot of people on 2go,
we have now upgrade to facebook and Twitter 2gether with alot of them back then in 2go Reigns
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Philip4564:
you're very correct I can remember with that #100 airtime then you'll be given 10mb on mtn pulse and it will last you for one week. 2go interactive one of the things that gives us joy then
U resemble one of the people wer dy snt gocredit to women?

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2021
chatinent:
Sapphire
Continue to black diamond na?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2021
kestolove95:

I swr u wia always busy in 2go room with ur PRESENCE "Away" to boost ur star?

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Aniboo:
Black diamond gan
With my Nokia e75 that year

Wow
then nokia was the best button phn for 2go, shout out to Nokia x2, Asha200, Asha201 etc.

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Lol....grin
my first cash out was from this site tongue. I had multiple account so I guess the highest I have ever gone was professional grin.
lol am very sure, u wer busy creating female acct?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2021
optimusprime2:
I got to ultimate... I actually thought Ultimate was the last shocked

Lol, dem letter upgraded 2go with new stars.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Please, i really need someone to help me please..
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Philip4564(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:

U resemble one of the people wer dy snt gocredit to women?
grin grin grin
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Philip4564(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Please, i really need someone to help me please..
To help you do what?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by chatinent: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Continue to black diamond na?

2go is tasteless now.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Philip4564:
To help you do what?
Help me survive please. I'm in need of money please.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Help me survive please. I'm in need of money please.
Then Y Nt creat ur own thread and tag the needful people to move it to front page?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by kherlly(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Why?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by kherlly(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2021
I don't remember cos I still check in once in a while but the site is dead. You can't buy gocredit anymore
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2021
kherlly:
I don't remember cos I still check in once in a while but the site is dead. You can't buy gocredit anymore
U can still get gocredit if only u're using the particular number dat u used in opening the 2go acct.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Cleanbandit: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Ultimate
E no easy to get to that level grin
Now 2go has upgraded the star.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Polynek(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Am I the only one who didn't use 2go?

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Philip4564(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Polynek:
you really miss bro..if I may really ask are you still a teenager?

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by KingDash: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
what's 2go

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cleanbandit:
Ultimate E no easy to get to that level grin Now 2go has upgraded the star.
Before u pass Professional u go sweat

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Polynek:

U hv missed alot my G.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Nice Time With My Mother In-law / I Like To Smell Her Armpit / CHECK OUT LEAKED SEX VIDEOS OF CELEBRITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.