Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

At what Level did you retired from 2go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At what Level did you retired from 2go? (2257 Views)

At What Age Or Level Did You Stop Minding What People Think About You? / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:
what's 2go
well....Then, 2go was a Competitional Social Media, in which people compete to get to the highest star Level.

2go rooms and Groups will really disturb u if u dnt loggin 2go in a day.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by eitsei(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
I still remember my password.. I log in sometimes when I'm so bored that I don't have anything else to do
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by KingDash: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:

well....Then, 2go was a Competitional Social Media, in which people compete to get to the highest star Level.

2go rooms and Groups will really disturb u if u dnt loggin 2go in a day.
ok thanks bros..

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Philip4564(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
eitsei:
I still remember my password.. I log in sometimes when I'm so bored that I don't have anything else to do
the last time I login to my 2go account was 2014 I don't even know that it's still In existence..
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Bigredmachine: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make I no lie ...I met and counsel so many girls and I fall for scammers on 2go also... But at the end it made me wise...

Though the shitty app still exist... But has lost it value in the market just as Nokia

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Make I no lie ...I met and counsel so many girls and I fall for scammers on 2go also... But at the end it made me wise...

Though the shitty app still exist... But has lost it value in the market just as Nokia

I Swear, even men the follow dy creat acct pretending to b a gal
dem go compose user like
Sexybaby
ActionLady505
HotNude
etc

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Fedrick100: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
I retired at master then

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Polynek(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:

U hv missed alot my G.
I no miss anything undecided
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by eitsei(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Philip4564:
the last time I login to my 2go account was 2014 I don't even know that it's still In existence..
I just deleted the app in January to make space on my phone and surprisingly people are still using it o
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:

Then Y Nt creat ur own thread and tag the needful people to move it to front page?
Lala doesnt move thread like dat to front page. Besides, i'd get a wider audience dz way dan creating a thread.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:
what's 2go

Kai!!
You and Polynek nor use 2go? shocked

Is like you guys are Indomie generation Children oo (Born in year 2000+)..

because Everybody in Nigeria was on 2go..It was not Phone-selective@all..
With small phone n data, you could chat and Communicate all year long..
I miss 2go really.. embarassed cool cool
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
OP, Can't remember o..
But
2go!!
For me, It's the GREATEST Social media site ever made..
Better dan Facebook, WhatsApp,etc..

Had many Interesting Side attractions..
Football, dating, Sex, Relationship, University Chatrooms..
Den Many pple get 2go Boyfriend and Girlfriend Tire!! wink cheesy
It's like some Pple find Wife marry for inside 2go sef.. cheesy grin

And It Had Privacy..As in you must accept a Person B4 the person gets to see anything about you..
But FB and WhatsApp, once someone gets your phone number, he or she can secretly b monitoring all your Posts/uploads.. sad undecided

2go wasn't like dat..
I Miss d Site for real.. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
It was from 2go I learnt to interact with girls realized that hot girls are surprisingly not that hard to get, also missed the chatroom quiz where they give free 2go credits, i still dislike WhatsApp for killing it...

My rank was Master the only guy in my class that reached that rank, made me a celeb.

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP, Can't remember o..
But
2go!!
For me, It's the GREATEST Social media site ever made..
Better dan Facebook, WhatsApp,etc..

Had many Interesting Side attractions..
Football, dating, Sex, Relationship, University Chatrooms..
Den Many pple get 2go Boyfriend and Girlfriend Tire!! wink cheesy
It's like some Pple find Wife marry for inside 2go sef.. cheesy grin

And It Had Privacy..As in you must accept a Person B4 the person gets to see anything about you..
But FB and WhatsApp, once someone gets your phone number, he or she can secretly b monitoring all your Posts/uploads.. sad undecided

2go wasn't like dat..
I Miss d Site for real.. cool cool
I Was always enjoying dat Apps

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
LordVoldermort:
It was from 2go I learnt to interact with girls realized that hot girls are surprisingly not that hard to get, also missed the chatroom quiz where they give free 2go credits, i still dislike WhatsApp for killing it...

My rank was Master the only guy in my class that reached that rank, made me a celeb.
Congrats
still remember wen my mate been dy boost mouth challenging on who to b on the highest Level

come c competition we turn our presence to "AWAY" Just to move our star level.
kai

2 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Lols..
Me, It was from 2go I learnt dat most Girls are Sex Freaks and Highly Polygamous i.e desiring plenty boyfriends..

because formerly, I was believing in d Biological Info dat 'women don't like sex and have low sex drive'.. sad

But in 2go, I now saw dat Girls, particularly 18,19,20 years old Sexual urges is Sth else..
In Chatrooms, you will see many demanding to see a Guy's Dicck or will Boldly display dier Nudes..
This Site Sha.. smiley cool
U don't get to see things on FB or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Congrats
still remember wen my mate been dy boost mouth challenging on who to b on the highest Level

come c competition we turn our presence to "AWAY" Just to move our star level.
kai

Lolss..
This thread dey make me remember doz 2010/2011 days.. cool
Men used to Leave dier 2go on Throughout the Nite..
because they dey want dier Star to upgrade by all means..
Den When a Person on Master is chatting with Someone on Amateur, he will be like 'See Dis Small Boy'.. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Polynek(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai!!

I no b Indomie generation oo, I was born in 98, jox dat I was very broke den all my agemates don de use fone den nal, poverty na bastard angry

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lols..
Me, It was from 2go I learnt dat most Girls are Sex Freaks and Highly Polygamous i.e desiring plenty boyfriends..

because formerly, I was believing in d Biological Info dat 'women don't like sex and have low sex drive'.. sad

But in 2go, I now saw dat Girls, particularly 18,19,20 years old Sexual urges is Sth else..
In Chatrooms, you will see many demanding to see a Guy's Dicck or will Boldly display dier Nudes..
This Site Sha.. smiley cool
U don't get to see things on FB or Whatsapp
U are talking
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..
This thread dey make me remember doz 2010/2011 days.. cool
Men used to Leave dier 2go on Throughout the Nite..
because they dey want dier Star to upgrade by all means..
Den When a Person on Master is chatting with Someone on Amateur, he will be like 'See Dis Small Boy'.. cheesy cheesy grin
If they will even hv time to reply u.

2 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Polynek:
I no b Indomie generation oo, I was born in 98, jox dat I was very broke den all my agemates don de use fone den nal, poverty na bastard angry
Poverty is an ophan
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Polynek:

Oh, sorry for dat..
Don't worry, All of us go make d money in dis Naija.. smiley
But as I said..
U didn't even need big phone for 2go..With 4k or 5k phone, u download the App..
It's only Nokia Torchlight phone dat was not 2go-enabled..

2 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Deicide: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ultimate grin it was actually interesting to chat on 2go than on Whatsapp it was fun and entertaining, but maybe it's because we where young then.

2 Likes

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by KingDash: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai!!

bros I know wetin be 2go, no mind me I get many babes that year ba, fine boy things.
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by doubleZ88(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
2go was d evolution of every social app we use today. big respect for dat soldier

1 Like

Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by kherlly(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Promiseibritam:
U can still get gocredit if only u're using the particular number dat u used in opening the 2go acct.

Okay bro
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Promiseibritam: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
I need dis thread to b move to the front page. Who can help?
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by lagusboyyy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
ULTIMATE!
Re: At what Level did you retired from 2go? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
I remember always going to the muslim section to argue religion. grin

And also arguing doctrine with deeper lifers etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) / What Country Do U Want To Japa To / My Wife Always Makes Me Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.