Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer (27996 Views)

Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria / What Every Aspiring Software Developer Must Know! VERY IMPORTANT / Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Nine2ten: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Silvernus2020:

Why is this link not working
Please which other way can I get these files?

Still working

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Silvernus2020(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nine2ten:

Still working

Just tried it again, this is the message I keep getting.

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Silvernus2020(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nine2ten:

Still working
I've used opera mini, Chrome, Ucweb, all giving same Error page when I click on the download icon.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Nine2ten: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Silvernus2020:

I've used opera mini, Chrome, Ucweb, all giving same Error page when I click on the download icon.
Which icon you dey click? These links?

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Silvernus2020(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nine2ten:

Yeah, that's the same link, I was able to start the first two, then the others starts prompting with theose error page....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Silvernus2020(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nine2ten:

Alright, it's working now. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by 2braithe: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nine2ten:

You can get it here
https://downloadly.net/2020/13/3067/03/javascript-the-complete-guide-2020-beginner-advanced/02/?#/3067-udemy-202203035230.html

I downloaded part 1.It contained module 1-7.
I downloaded part 2.It contained module 1-15.Meaning I wasted time and data downloading part 1 when it is also contained in part 2.

Please is it same for part 3 and 4? Meaning if I download part 4,will I get module 1 to the last module??
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Nine2ten: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

I downloaded part 1.It contained module 1-7.
I downloaded part 2.It contained module 1-15.Meaning I wasted time and data downloading part 1 when it is also contained in part 2.

Please is it same for part 3 and 4? Meaning if I download part 4,will I get module 1 to the last module??

I haven't download those part yet.

MirthOsas
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by 2braithe: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nine2ten:

I haven't download those part yet.

MirthOsas

Thanks.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by 2braithe: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why MirthOsas no wan talk?
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:
Why MirthOsas no wan talk?
Sorry boss... Just download everything. You'd find out that the files that are repeated aren't complete. So you'd have to download all parts of the RAR file for you to have the complete videos.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by 2braithe: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
MirthOsas:

Sorry boss... Just download everything. You'd find out that the files that are repeated aren't complete. So you'd have to download all parts of the RAR file for you to have the complete videos.

Okay thanks a lot.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Priwillo: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hi D!

Impostor syndrome got to me cry cry, didn't know it was a big deal until it hit me, coupled with the new job I got which seemed like I'd sold my soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Now that I am back, a tech job wouldn't elude me this year. cool
Cheers to a new beginning!
We'll be going through some refresher courses, and we'd see where we can go from there.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Welcome back
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2023
CodeWithRemi:
Welcome back

Thanks bro!
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Maxxim: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Welcome back boss
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Maxxim:
Welcome back boss
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hey D!

So we started out nicely today.

Turns out I deleted all the courses I'd downloaded initially, had to download an HTML and CSS course by Jonas Schmedtmann, a very nice course I must say.

Completed the HTML fundamentals section of the course today, and I'll start to go through the CSS section tomorrow.

Tomorrow it'll be! cool
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by mayorcodes: 3:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Welcome bro. I’m also on this track.
For css don’t waste much time on it, I’m also a newbie. Bootstrap and tailwind will do the job for styling ( css)
Learn the basic just for knowledge sake when they talk about it and you can have one or two input. Move to JavaScrip as soon as possible. Though for me I left JavaScript to come back to it later. I’m learning python now.
Drop your contact to keep pushing each other. The beauty part of programming in no one knows it all. We learn and refresh each other memory about technologies.
Onces you have a good hold of JavaScript you can be rest assured to call yourself a front end developer. Ones again don’t waste time with css just know the basics.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
mayorcodes:
Drop your contact to keep pushing each other.

Thanks bro.
I'm definitely in need of a study buddy. Zero eight one four eight one nine three six two seven.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Hi D!

I started the CSS section some hours ago, and we've gone about 1/8 of the entire section. Let's see what I'd be able to cover tomorrow.

I actually got some good news! Remember the job I got? I finally got my conversion letter today, from being a trainee to a full time Project Engineer smiley smiley..
The past 8 to 10months has been the most intense I've ever had, and I'm glad I held on all these while. Cheers to better days!

I still cannot wait to get my first tech job though. cool
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by mayorcodes: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
MirthOsas:
Hi D!

I started the CSS section some hours ago, and we've gone about 1/8 of the entire section. Let's see what I'd be able to cover tomorrow.

I actually got some good news! Remember the job I got? I finally got my conversion letter today, from being a trainee to a full time Project Engineer smiley smiley..
The past 8 to 10months has been the most intense I've ever had, and I'm glad I held on all these while. Cheers to better days!

I still cannot wait to get my first tech job though. cool

Great bro. Your number isn’t on whatapp. Tried adding you up.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Hey D!

Still catching up on some CSS.
We'll continue later today.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2023
mayorcodes:

Great bro. Your number isn’t on whatapp. Tried adding you up.

It is... Better still you could share yours
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayorcodes:
For css don’t waste much time on it, I’m also a newbie. Bootstrap and tailwind will do the job for styling ( css)
Learn the basic just for knowledge sake when they talk about it and you can have one or two input. Move to JavaScrip as soon as possible. Though for me I left JavaScript to come back to it later. I’m learning python now.
Drop your contact to keep pushing each other. The beauty part of programming in no one knows it all. We learn and refresh each other memory about technologies.
Onces you have a good hold of JavaScript you can be rest assured to call yourself a front end developer. Ones again don’t waste time with css just know the basics.
I've used Tailwind for some of my projects and I'll tell you for free, knowledge of CSS is very important because you'd need to know about a feature and how it works before you can use it.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by yinkbell: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=MirthOsas post=104198828]Hey Diary smiley

I created you to keep track of my progress as I venture into learning software/web development and eventually become an established developer.

Today I downloaded a course: The Ultimate Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp by Kalob Taulien. Going through the contents, Kalob advised that one of the best editors is VS Code, so I downloaded it too.

So far, I have learned how to customize the VS Code editor; create an html file; add the html, head, title, body, bold, italic and underline opening and closing tags. I also learned how to link different pages both internal and external.

Tired already, see ya tomorrow my dearest diary. cool

P.S: Special thanks to the ogas at the top, the likes of @tensazangetsu20. Going through your thread on the languages newbies should learn was a huge source of motivation. I'm grateful boss.[/qu upote]

I am just following up your progress;
I hope you haven't given up?
I am also newbie in Tech. I am currently learning front end . I am using codepen to practice. I haven't built any reason project yet

Could you pls, tell me how you download your VS code Editor.
I have been trying to do that, but it's requesting me to use paid premium.
I need free code editor.

Though, I was using notepad ++.
It seems complex for me compare to Vs code editor.
Can I connect with you via Watsap sir?
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Hi D!

Work was pretty boring yesterday, especially due to the low turnout of my colleagues, as everyone is geared up for the Presidential Election. I sincerely hope Obi emerges President!

I just completed the CSS fundamentals section of the refresher course I got. Would be delving into other concepts later today.

#Obi_Datti
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=yinkbell post=121191475][/quote]

Hi @yinkbell,

Thanks for reaching out.
I've actually thought about giving up several times, but I can't! Not after seeing how crazy the regular 8-5 system can be.

Regarding the IDE to use, I believe VScode is one of the best out there, and I think it's free to download too. Just read up a little, you'd see my contact.

Do well to reach out on WhatsApp.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by yinkbell: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2023
MirthOsas:
Hey D! I decided to start JavaScript all over again.. At this point I'll be needing study buddies, as JS can be really boring and confusing.

I would also start to document my progress on my LinkedIn profile from henceforth, I should have started this a long time ago but we mueve sha. grin grin

Giving up isn't part of the plan.

Download sololearn app and wildlearner app. Those two resources will help you to crack JS. I have using this two great apps to learn and I practice what I learned on codepen.

Js is complex, that's why I started with JavaScript. I will later go to HTML and CSS. Later, I will revisit Js before I start building project.
I will definitely contact you on Watsap to know your learning process
Happy coding bro
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by DMCA: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
LikeAking:

There are lots of short cuts for that mater.

dem dey online.

Tailwind is one of the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project / Development Agencies The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Magebay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.