Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers (16303 Views)

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by wallarwallar(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Very lucrative business. I remember during my undergrade days at Unilag. I made so much money that my first car was after a month of Lagos and Abuja huge prostitution tore. It's something if you know your game you will excel. Boy friend of a thing left me heavily broke. I decided to try after my friends convinced me. Omo sugar daddy of a thing.. they don't demend much in terms of sex. Just want to be sucked... kissed.. romanced... Massaged and pampered. But you see this boyfriend of a thing you will fuccck and fuccck and your back will break for nothing reasonable...

I know ur parent wud be very proud of you.. Hope u tell them how u @ making it big in d business. Infact it has got 2 a stage in dis country dat everything is just right and normal. With my experience I think anything female in this country are olosho , Singles, married, working class, young, under age just name it but dere way of operation jst dey different.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by nams77: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
na like this Super TV CEO do go enter one chance u wan start ur own saga, a popular Nairalander dies after being stabbed by Okpo for not completing sex fee
grin grin grin
You no well o grin
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by bizzibodi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
When are they going to carry HEAD COUNT on killer herdsmen Terrorists also called Bandits
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
wallarwallar:

I know ur parent wud be very proud of you.. Hope u tell them how u @ making it big in d business. Infact it has got 2 a stage in dis country dat everything is just right and normal. With my experience I think anything female in this country are olosho , Singles, married, working class, young, under age just name it but dere way of operation jst dey different.

Lol...you be mumu and you don't read to understand..I said during my undergraduate days doesn't it translate to present day moment? That's nigerian men for you. Always angry when they are at the receiving end ...but you knack other ladies who you might have broken up in the past with...I don't have much to say to you go and fuccck your asshole....
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Govt is trying to look for other sources of revenue, a head count means these girls are revenue sources, they will be licensed and pay a token to the gavament.

I think other state govt should follow, even churches collect tithes from olosho, shout alleluyah.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by wallarwallar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Lol...you be mumu and you don't read to understand..I said during my undergraduate days doesn't it translate to present day moment? That's nigerian men for you. Always angry when they are at the receiving end ...but you knack other ladies who you might have broken up in the past with...I don't have much to say to you go and fuccck your asshole....

Oh sorry you are retired olosho. No bex
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by wallarwallar(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Oh sorry you are retired olosho. No vex
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
wallarwallar:

Oh sorry you are retired olosho. No vex

Retired gigolo no vex
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Maski87: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why don't the first count the men that patronize these prostitutes
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Drizzy5001(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
it's a sharia state, what do you expect
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Coolgent(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mokason288:
I lived in the North more than 30 years

I could tell you that Hausa’s are still the highest patronizers of prostitues
Fuckin hypocrite!
What do u want us to do with this amebo?
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Gfskw: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / Dating A Stingy Guy / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.