Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers (16305 Views)

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by whippersnapper(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Kai omo ashawo don save life's ooh and the contribute to the GDP of a country. Konji go kill guys b dat.
Watch as the rate of rape will increase in bauchi
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by hermmzy: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Does that mean they can't knack more than 3 men/guys under the guise of bf ��
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
piyoo91:
Are u still into the business or u have quit? I hav somthing serious for you

Lol... Business ke. I said when I was still undergraduate not now am working.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you really a medical doctor, so doctors Bleep too despite the diseases

Lol...who no dey knack...abeg park well jare... what has disease got to do with my post?...Did I tell you I engage in unprotected sex... Bros...I follow one of the important C's of STI...
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by mummycommander(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Very lucrative business. I remember during my undergrade days at Unilag. I made so much money that my first car was after a month of Lagos and Abuja huge prostitution tore. It's something if you know your game you will excel. Boy friend of a thing left me heavily broke. I decided to try after my friends convinced me. Omo sugar daddy of a thing.. they don't demend much in terms of sex. Just want to be sucked... kissed.. romanced... Massaged and pampered. But you see this boyfriend of a thing you will fuccck and fuccck and your back will break for nothing reasonable...
you bad gan
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
mummycommander:
you bad gan

You good gan...oko werey niyen
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by mummycommander(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

You good gan...oko werey niyen
really you are in Calabar now would love to talk to you
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2021
mummycommander:
really you are in Calabar now would love to talk to you

I no wan end up in the hands of the likes of UDUAK FRANK AKPAN
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Legendguy(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:
I am one of them o
I'm now serving in AKWA IBOM STATE

I want to quit and engage in Skill

I choose tailoring.
thanks.
You are one of them lol and you wrote on sexuality section that you want to bleep this girl, are you a lesbian
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Legendguy(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Very lucrative business. I remember during my undergrade days at Unilag. I made so much money that my first car was after a month of Lagos and Abuja huge prostitution tore. It's something if you know your game you will excel. Boy friend of a thing left me heavily broke. I decided to try after my friends convinced me. Omo sugar daddy of a thing.. they don't demend much in terms of sex. Just want to be sucked... kissed.. romanced... Massaged and pampered. But you see this boyfriend of a thing you will fuccck and fuccck and your back will break for nothing reasonable...
I finish from lag too but it make no sense for your parents sending you to sch to go Involved in prostitution.
How would you feel as a parent and you heard that your daughter is doing prostitution?
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by lebete3000: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Draslo:
They they're not following Shari'a laws again ni? I thought the penalty for zina is stoning by death. Funny people.

Dem go stone taya.

Nothing go fit separate the love wey dey between prick & towtow.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by mummycommander(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

I no wan end up in the hands of the likes of UDUAK FRANK AKPAN
kikiki stop please just want to ask you something
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendguy:

I finish from lag too but it make no sense for your parents sending you to sch to go Involved in prostitution.
How would you feel as a parent and you heard that your daughter is doing prostitution?

Hello...pls answer this question

Have you had sexual intercourse before?
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
mummycommander:
kikiki stop please just want to ask you something

Ok
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Successkay12(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
What am seeing at bauchi is high rate of rapping..
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Legendguy(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Hello...pls answer this question

Have you had sexual intercourse before?
Let's not argue over this and let's stop many other chidinmas from springing up
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Jobabori(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendguy:

Are you sure her parents were the one that sent her to school?. Some of them sponsor their education with money they make from prostitution. Circumstances force this type to engage in it. Be considerate please.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Bukasint(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendguy:

Let's not argue over this and let's stop many other chidinmas from springing up

Argue over what? You are worse than Boko Haram...your type are those who kill other's for commiting a crime you would have loved to do in secert. What's your business if a lady chose to have sugar Daddy? You fuccck in your closet and come here to preach morality. God punish you 1000's years. Anu-ohia.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Legendguy(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Jobabori:

Are you sure her parents were the one that sent her to school?. Some of them sponsor their education with money they make from prostitution. Circumstances force this type to engage in it. Be considerate please.
As a guy I began sponsoring my self in sch from 200level when I look at the financial condition of my parents.
So because of lack of sponsor I should now involve in Yahoo, Yahoo or some runs to sponsor my self?
Unilag is a federal sch and sch fees was just 15k few years back
I did lots of side hustles, tutorials to service my expenses and I know lots of female doing side legitimate hustle.
The problem is that most girls are not satisfied with the little they have. They want to live big and luxurious life and want to emulate their fellow girls living such life and so the quest for involving in prostitution.
So lack of finance is not a basic to be considered for involving in prostitution.
If other girls can survive without Involvement in prostitution from low income back ground then anyone can survive
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Legendguy(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Argue over what? You are worse than Boko Haram...your type are those who kill other's for commiting a crime you would have loved to do in secert. What's your business if a lady chose to have sugar Daddy? You fuccck in your closet and come here to preach morality. God punish you 1000's years. Anu-ohia.
I know this what you will say if I say yes.
Be humble and accept positive criticism.
What's bad is bad,
Outta here
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Promiseibritam: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendguy:

You are one of them lol and you wrote on sexuality section that you want to bleep this girl, are you a lesbian
No talk so dat dem no go hear us o
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Iamnick(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Love and friends that shit should b bounded
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Fishandchips(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Madam did you agree grin
Bukasint:

Lol... useless headcount...they will still visit them in secert. Hausa guys and sex ehhhhhh no be for this world. They take hard drugs and most of them have. Chronic Kidney Disease and currently on Hemodialysis because those stuff are nephrotoxic.

I remember when I was still in North West they were always on my neck for me to sex them...one promised to send me to Government House clinic as my PPA if I Bleep him...I was like for real I don't usually like being forced to get something in return for another unless I make up my mind to such demands.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Lol... useless headcount...they will still visit them in secert. Hausa guys and sex ehhhhhh no be for this world. They take hard drugs and most of them have. Chronic Kidney Disease and currently on Hemodialysis because those stuff are nephrotoxic.

I remember when I was still in North West they were always on my neck for me to sex them...one promised to send me to Government House clinic as my PPA if I Bleep him...I was like for real I don't usually like being forced to get something in return for another unless I make up my mind to such demands.

So you bleeped him
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

I knew it .. You are a HO
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by kechywillz(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Its very rare for prostitutes to give up their profession,unless by special grace of God
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Enough of the stories tell us if u bin Bleep am or not
Bukasint:

Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2021
nams77:

So did you make up your mind. We can discuss this in private grin
na like this Super TV CEO do go enter one chance u wan start ur own saga, a popular Nairalander dies after being stabbed by Okpo for not completing sex fee
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Kano State should also do the same, not only arresting them.
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
piyoo91:
Are u still into the business or u have quit? I hav somthing serious for you
men dey hold dick for hand
Re: Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers by Truvelisback(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Audio Promise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira / Fear Of Being Disvirgined / I've Had Enough Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.