Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (38412 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by George5406: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
The boy resemble slowpoke
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The Enugu State Police Command is appealing for useful information that could help to locate the family of a child found wandering alone.

Spokesperson of the command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday July 29, said the boy of about six years old was found by a Good Samaritan and brought to a station in the state.

"The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public that on 26th July, 2021 at about 1710hrs, a male child of about 6 years old (picture attached) was found wandering at Holy Ghost, Enugu and brought to Central Police Station (CPS), Enugu, by a Good Samaritan. He is about 3ft tall, dark in complexion and observed to be defective in speech.

"Meanwhile, all efforts made to obtain other details of the child and reunite him with his family proved abortive. Hence, the parents, guardian, relatives or anyone with useful information that will help in reuniting the child with his family, are advised to promptly visit Central Police Station, Enugu or call 08034490387."

Source: ENUGU STATE POLICE
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This boy will become the Future Governor of Enugu State

Mark my words..

I second this.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Edusouls:
We just dey, dey breed kids like rabbit in this Africa no care no plans nothing, kids don over plenty like ants, see this one Im parents don use style abandon am, this African race Na calamity no be small tufiakwa

They might not have abandoned him, but truly Africans breed kids like rabbit.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Olam09:

� in a shocking turn of event..
He even shock me too self ��
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by GhostMan15: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2021
I dunno Him
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The Enugu State Police Command is appealing for useful information that could help to locate the family of a child found wandering alone.

Spokesperson of the command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday July 29, said the boy of about six years old was found by a Good Samaritan and brought to a station in the state.

"The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public that on 26th July, 2021 at about 1710hrs, a male child of about 6 years old (picture attached) was found wandering at Holy Ghost, Enugu and brought to Central Police Station (CPS), Enugu, by a Good Samaritan. He is about 3ft tall, dark in complexion and observed to be defective in speech.

"Meanwhile, all efforts made to obtain other details of the child and reunite him with his family proved abortive. Hence, the parents, guardian, relatives or anyone with useful information that will help in reuniting the child with his family, are advised to promptly visit Central Police Station, Enugu or call 08034490387."

Source: ENUGU STATE POLICE
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by estheremma(f): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
arsetalks:
I imagine the agony the family will be going through right now.

May he be reunited with his family. But it is strange that a boy of six years can't give details about his parents.

I hope some wicked people have not done anything to the boy. It is strange.
Read again,he has speech problem
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by tonyashburton: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2021
He was abandoned on purpose.The Child Welfare Services Department should take care of him till he finds his feet.He looks to be spastic.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by bass7: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2021
tonyashburton:
He was abandoned on purpose.The Child Welfare Services Department should take care of him till he finds his feet.He looks to be spastic.

I kind of agree with....the child looks abandoned to me
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
I won't be surprised if he is not missed at home. This is what happens when people go dey born like rat up and down and left without monitoring.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by BewareOf419: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
JordanMichael:
No, it's Nnamdi

Nnamdi your brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.