Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! (6482 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lol I need money sad
Oya na. How many gallon of sperm you wan sell?
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by mattmogan88: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Yes. I will rather masturbate to that woman pics than talk to her or woo her. angry I must not let her know I like her. :DEven if she knows I do like her, I will never approach her or talk to her. tongue Infact, she will end up hating me like every other female. Call me a pussy, IDGAF! I'm out! cool

Anything to quench konji is allowed as far as you no rape person
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Uzomacharles: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:

The sperm you are wasting, should have been used to produce children for you.

And you are wasting your life force that you should have used to create a human being.. so just change your mind set I know that you can not come to a conclusion now because your mind set is not right.

So just stop the masturbation and you will see how your life will turn around.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/922
Okay I've heard
Thanks
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Lilpen3758: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Oya na. How many gallon of sperm you wan sell?

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lol grin grin I think say u wan sell 20 gallons ooo
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Lilpen3758: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
lol grin grin I think say u wan sell 20 gallons ooo
you wan buy??

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
rex444:
And there is sperm bank that pays U for that, why waste
Where?
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gadafii:
An alpha male that's scared if approaching a lady or even wooing her is not an alpha but chief simp grin

Keep wanking oo until the nerve ends on ur dick are worn out.

You think if you don't woo, that's the end of her life?

There are thousands and one better men that will woo her bros
ok. Kudos to that! IDGAF!
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:

The sperm you are wasting, should have been used to produce children for you.

And you are wasting your life force that you should have used to create a human being.. so just change your mind set I know that you can not come to a conclusion now because your mind set is not right.

So just stop the masturbation and you will see how your life will turn around.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/922
Did I tell you I want kids? I'm a very powerful mgtow guy. So the extreme I can ever do if I want a child is adopt. They're millions of kids in the foster care homes!
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you wan buy??
nope. I get my own
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Lilpen3758: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
nope. I get my own
grin grin grin are you sure??

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin are you sure??
yeah grin
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by kliendiddy: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Yes. I will rather masturbate to that woman pics than talk to her or woo her. angry I must not let her know I like her. :DEven if she knows I do like her, I will never approach her or talk to her. tongue Infact, she will end up hating me like every other female. Call me a pussy, IDGAF! I'm out! cool

That's surely one of em pussi genders behind that acct
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Goldbw122(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Did I tell you I want kids? I'm a very powerful mgtow guy. So the extreme I can ever do if I want a child is adopt. They're millions of kids in the foster care homes!
So that you can call someone your son.. not someone else son's.
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by muller101(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Bad guy

More Vaseline to your right hand.

More Ororo to your preek

And more friction to your veiny preek
Analogy from an experienced self-servicer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? / If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.