Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? (3629 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Sadiqali24(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro I drive a 2019 range rover and for the record, I have a driver
sir, I know for sure rich personalities don't broadcast their richness. Albeit, to a faceless forum.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sadiqali24:
sir, I know for sure rich personalities don't broadcast their richness. Albeit, to a faceless forum.

Bro I don't brag. If u want to see me today, this evening around 9pm, come to Club DNA, 76 Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island, Lagos. And then show up at the V.I.P at 9.45pm (real talk) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by arthurwillia(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels & I leave in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were nice design er cloth.. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have the ordersity to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided

Lol you glorify yourself first come Dey ask Question, how dem take relate
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by arthurwillia(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro I don't brag. If u want to see me today, this evening around 9pm, come to Club DNA, 76 Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island, Lagos. And then show up at the V.I.P at 9.45pm (real talk) angry

Lol no need for him to be there Oga, by 9:45pm just show us a pic of you there balling
E no Hard
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rickmann:

You don't get it bro...most bankers, white collar guys you see wearing suit are broke.. If you are an Uber driver all you need do is have a good command of spoken English, a good dress sense and make sure your car is always neat..trust me, When one girl snubs you , others will come after you so long you have the money to spend cos in the end, it still bores down to your money. So my brother, there is absolutely nothing wrong in been an Uber driver...if you want to be successful and relevant in this country , you must swallow your pride. Don't allow the social media influence you with rubbish and fake lifestyles that don't even exit. Thanks.

Uber? Wot the hell,? Can u toast a halfcast babe an tell her I doing Uber??
Bro truss me..she will slap your face with anger...and then re-slap your face again wit double back hand!! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol no need for him to be there Oga, by 9:45pm just show us a pic of you there balling
E no Hard

Huh? No need for him to be there? U guys struggling for transport moiney? Wow...being broke is a son...4real.
Anyways bro don't. Worry. I will refund your transport moiney angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Rickmann: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Uber? Wot the hell,? Can u toast a halfcast babe an tell her I doing Uber??
Bro truss me..she will slap your face with anger...and then re-slap your face again wit double back hand!! angry

Must you toast a half caste? That's another problem with we guys... You no get money you want go toast half-caste. That's when you invite the insults bro. Let's learn to be real and put our hand only where it will reach.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Sadiqali24(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

E no Hard
sir, I'm not questioning your position in regards your comment about you been rich. I'm only saying, it will be wise not to say things of such about yourself. Allow people to do the talking for you. Gracias
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by CallMeGrace(f): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
A lot of Uber drivers are making it out there, I have a family friend who is doing perfectly well, married, living in ajah, bought his wife a new car... Why not? They are making it, you wouldn't know.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
CallMeGrace:
A lot of Uber drivers are making it out there, I have a family friend who is doing perfectly well, married, living in ajah, bought his wife a new car... Why not? They are making it, you wouldn't know.

Question is although I drive a 2019 range rover with expensive alloy wills and surround speakers..and although I live in expensive area with rich neighbor s
.who own bently...money is not everything.
If a Uber drive pulllllup to u & ask for your number.....wunt u first spit on him and then slap his face back to the cave he come from?? How dare him toast u...and u ain't even half cast. angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by CallMeGrace(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Question is although I drive a 2019 range rover with expensive alloy wills and surround speakers..and although I live in expensive area with rich neighbor s
.who own bently...money is not everything.
If a Uber drive pulllllup to u & ask for your number.....wunt u first spit on him and then slap his face back to the cave he come from?? How dare him toast u...cast. angry
Lol..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
CallMeGrace:

Lol.. I won't spit on him rather would I slap him, he is jus trying to shot his shoot abi, if he is my kinda man, I will voluntary give him my no, if he is not. We all do have freedom of expression..

angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
CallMeGrace:

Lol.. I won't spit on him rather would I slap him, he is jus trying to shot his shoot abi, if he is my kinda man, I will voluntary give him my no, if he is not. We all do have freedom of expression..

^^^story undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
You mean the same ladies that I’ll marry Uche onye Anu, when the time comes bro pls all these talks are not saturated enough all the taxi drivers I know are married so who married them men abi. Abeg if I was a lady I don’t mind marrying urr only the shear idea of being a lady disgust me �, not to be mysoginistic but my brain can’t process me being a lady
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Bankowner: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels (wheels) & I leave(live) in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were(wear) nice design er cloth(es).. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have(has) the ordersity(audacity) to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided
Truly bro, money ain’t everything but I guess it can cover for few blunders here and there. Afterall, English is not our father’s language.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels & I leave in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were nice design er cloth.. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have the ordersity to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided
There's nothing wrong in being a driver Mr man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bankowner:

Truly bro, money ain’t everything but I guess it can cover for few blunders here and there. Afterall, English is not our father’s language.
English lecturer
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Bankowner: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
English lecturer
English student.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by arthurwillia(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh? No need for him to be there? U guys struggling for transport moiney? Wow...being broke is a son...4real.
Anyways bro don't. Worry. I will refund your transport moiney angry

Lol no need to refund
Thank you im struggling
It’s not me that will struggle first and not me that will struggle last but what I will not do is broke shame others and claim what I’m not

Show your self and send me the transport money if not let’s all rest
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Deicide: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Females way be say if they just go above you one inch, they would loose all respect.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
There's nothing wrong in being a driver Mr man.

Say wot??

Sweery I m so ashamed of u Mrs madam. This is a disgrase
. Are u from Zimbabwe? So u telling me that if Uber drive toast & ask for your nomba...u will give him?? (((((((SHOCKIN NEWS)))))....and then I complain u can't find man on nairaland...chaiii(shaking my head twice)) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol no need to refund
Thank you im struggling
It’s not me that will struggle first and not me that will struggle last but what I will not do is broke shame others and claim what I’m not

Show your self and send me the transport money if not let’s all rest

Bro..are u sayin u don't have trandsport moiney to meet me at Victoria Island??...can't u get okada? Bro are u sufarin? Anyways u just made your biggest loss this evening. I was going to suprise u & dash u 200k just like that. No wonder u sopot Uber driver
My friends are meetin up and I intend to spend 2m tonight..drinks and food. YOR LOSS Sir!! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by genaro2000(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol, anyone that has been on Nairaland long enough will know that’s Mr cork, he’s just catching cruise, nobody should take him seriously.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Guru1111(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
angry
Op,your show-off dey smell....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Say wot??

Sweery I m so ashamed of u Mrs madam. This is a disgrase
. Are u from Zimbabwe? So u telling me that if Uber drive toast & ask for your nomba...u will give him?? (((((((SHOCKIN NEWS)))))....and then I complain u can't find man on nairaland...chaiii(shaking my head twice)) angry
troll
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by slaypapa: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro..are u sayin u don't have trandsport moiney to meet me at Victoria Island??...can't u get okada? Bro are u sufarin? Anyways u just made your biggest loss this evening. I was going to suprise u & dash u 200k just like that. No wonder u sopot Uber driver
My friends are meetin up and I intend to spend 2m tonight..drinks and food. YOR LOSS Sir!! angry
Who is this fake ass nigga? Go help ur suffering relatives with ur money if u have any. Spits
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Emotionalbeing(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
What sort of question is this sef? What's wrong with dating them? I've got friends doing other jobs and using their cars for Uber either for extra cash or to keep themselves occupied in their free time.. Even some people that do it full time make more money than regular office jobs..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by arthurwillia(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lol this guy you be confirm fuul
Disgusting efulefu
Person wey dey suffer come here dey shout, I don’t have time for ldioots like you! Cannot spell
Cannot complete correct English sentence
Weyrey get lost
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
do you know how much I made in one day driving bolt??..met couple of female clients willing to exchange contact
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Jollos(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rickmann:

You don't get it bro...most bankers, white collar guys you see wearing suit are broke.. If you are an Uber driver all you need do is have a good command of spoken English, a good dress sense and make sure your car is always neat..trust me, When one girl snubs you , others will come after you so long you have the money to spend cos in the end, it still bores down to your money. So my brother, there is absolutely nothing wrong in been an Uber driver...if you want to be successful and relevant in this country , you must swallow your pride. Don't allow the social media influence you with rubbish and fake lifestyles that don't even exit. Thanks.

Some people with the change in their pocket think others doing job they see as menial are nobody.
In my own case, I work in bank for decade and decided to resign after have set up my dream biz that worth millions. I have a house of my own.
During all my stay in Lagos I only know that straight road from ikorodu to CMS.
So after I resign I decided I will do Uber for one year so I can be familiar with everywhere in Lagos.
Those days were tough for me.
Those I knew i can feed them and their families will enter my car and be forming, most of the time those small small girls will be looking at u like nobody.
I will just shake my head and said to myself this one na idiot too.
Most time when I tell my wife she will tell me to quit but I no have seen worse than that in bank.

All Uber driver u meet may not be broke as u think. Some are like me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbreak Share Your Experience / This Is Why I Date Dark Ladies / The Real Reason He's Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.