Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? (3625 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels & I leave in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were nice design er cloth.. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have the ordersity to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by chatinent: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels & I leave in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were nice design er cloth.. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have the ordersity to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided

Just leave the Uber talk and talk about yourself, uncle. Me, I am a poor tomato seller in the busy Lagos traffick trying to make two far ends from Ogun and Enugu meet. The only thing I drive is drive people crazy.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by dan9ice(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
So Ulber drives no be human being abi?
Wahala plenty for here oo

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
dan9ice:
So Ulber drives no be human being abi?
Wahala plenty for here oo
...Huh? Which kind human beien?
Wots the difference between Uber driver and taxi driver? bro Can/ will u date taxi driver? (No offense) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

Just leave the Uber talk and talk about yourself, uncle. Me, I am a poor tomato seller in the busy Lagos traffick trying to make two far ends from Ogun and Enugu meet. The only thing I drive is drive people crazy.

Bro if u a babe..will u date Uber driver?... Serrrrriosly? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by chatinent: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

I am not your bro if you have money and can't elevate me your bro. You are a secondhand big man bi that.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Polynek(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Lax lax Dem go still marry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

I am not your bro if you have money and can't elevate me your bro. You are a secondhand big man bi that.

Yes I have money. Why will I elevate u. Are u a babe sir?? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by chatinent: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Yes I have money. Why will I elevate u. Are u a babe sir?? angry

No.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by fati2001(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

is that necessary @bolded?
you just wanna advertise yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by shuwaboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

OG just say you dey do free ad here.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

No.

Bro, I can easily help u, truss me. The problem is that u not a babe & if I help u, people will tink am gay. And I can't risky reputation has a ladys man. It's too risky!! (Real talk) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nezzjnr: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

...Huh? Which kind human beien?
Wots the difference between Uber driver and taxi driver? bro Can/ will u date taxi driver? (No offense) angry
Uber drivers are low key millionaires ooo

They're more wealthy than most of their customers

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by chatinent: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro, I can easily help u, truss me. The problem is that u not a babe & if I help u, people will tink am gay. And I can't risky reputation has a ladys man. It's too risky!! (Real talk) angry

Uncle, real help is when you help people without the whole world knowing. The person remains grateful to you for life. Toto no bi dike.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Cerebellum: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

Baba dey paragrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lol. Na fake talk u dey do before??
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Cerebellum: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Are you Mr cork? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Rickmann: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

That's the problem with young folks in Nigeria today 'pride'...whats wrong with an Uber driver? Ladies think say na by wearing starched shirt and suit.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rickmann:

That's the problem with young folks in Nigeria today 'pride'...whats wrong with an Uber driver? Ladies think say na by wearing starched shirt and suit.

Really, so you expect to pull a babe by telling her U a proud Uba driver ...abi?? Bro do u no she can slap your face just for ever daring toasting her? If you can afford suit sir then why on earth are u talking to women for? Are u telling me u meet a babe and tell her u a Uba driver? Bro, she will slap your face so had your eye ball will change to contact lensing!! (no oofense) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Uber drivers are low key millionaires ooo

They're more wealthy than most of their customers

huh?? Milionaire or monoploly milionnaire? Bro so u expect Uber driver to take a babe to resturant and then when it comes to paying for the babe..he will bring out 20,000 naira in coins...abi? is that your idea of wot millionaire is? What on earth is wrong with u people sir.. Serrrriously, if u are struggling with ordnary babe...how on earth can u toast half cast chicks?? I GIVE UP TRYING TO HELP U PEOPLE SIR!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol. Na fake talk u dey do before??

and bro.. if u a babe, then u will under stand. I carter for only women. Any man then help another man is gay!!(real talk) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Snitch24(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro link me up
Give us update
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

and bro.. if u a babe, then u will under stand. I carter for only women. Any man then help another man is gay!!(real talk) angry
don't worry,when women chop all your money and leave u. Na there u go understand why girls dey wear pant and why boys dey wear boxer.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by 190theclown: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

What a dumb and ignorant question

Aint that a job whats wrong with dating one?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nezzjnr: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

huh?? Milionaire or monoploly milionnaire? Bro so u expect Uber driver to take a babe to resturant and then when it comes to paying for the babe..he will bring out 20,000 naira in coins...abi? is that your idea of wot millionaire is? What on earth is wrong with u people sir.. Serrrriously, if u are struggling with ordnary babe...how on earth can u toast half cast chicks?? I GIVE UP TRYING TO HELP U PEOPLE SIR!!! undecided
Are you crazy or deluded... Did you read my post at all??

Did i mention anything like spending on a Babe??

I said Most are richer than their customers and they've other businesses out there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
don't worry,when women chop all your money and leave u. Na there u go understand why girls dey wear pant and why boys dey wear boxer.

Bro, it is a woman job to spend man's money & makes me feel even better when I pay for there flight ticket...sadly ..guys who call women gold digger r usually the broke azz niggggers .the good news is I have miiney (fact) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Sadiqali24(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

are you an uber driver?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

What a dumb and ignorant question

Aint that a job whats wrong with dating one?

Job?? How? So u enjoy carrying portmamto for women up an down until they send u to go am buy cigarettes..abi? Are u kidding me? Who work has Uber driver in 2021..sad! (smh) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sadiqali24:
are you an uber driver?

Bro I drive a 2019 range rover and for the record, I have a driver
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Rickmann: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Really, so you expect to pull a babe by telling her U a proud Uba driver ...abi?? Bro do u no she can slap your face just for ever daring toasting her? If you can afford suit sir then why on earth are u talking to women for? Are u telling me u meet a babe and tell her u a Uba driver? Bro, she will slap your face so had your eye ball will change to contact lensing!! (no oofense) angry

You don't get it bro...most bankers, white collar guys you see wearing suit are broke.. If you are an Uber driver all you need do is have a good command of English, a good dress sense and make sure your car is always neat..trust me, When one girl snubs you , others will come after you so long you have the money to spend cos in the end, it still bores down to your money. So my brother, there is absolutely nothing wrong in been an Uber driver...if you want to be successful and relevant in this country , you must swallow your pride. Don't allow the social media influence you with rubbish and fake lifestyles that don't even exist. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro, it is a woman job to spend man's money & makes me feel even better when I pay for there flight ticket...sadly ..guys who call women gold digger r usually the broke azz niggggers .the good news is I have miiney (fact) angry
Oga sorry ooo. Kontinue,u are doing a great job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Marry Me? / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo) / *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.