Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? (3631 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Rickmann: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jollos:

Some people with the change in their pocket think others doing job they see as menial are nobody.
In my own case, I work in bank for decade and decided to resign after have set up my dream biz that worth millions. I have a house of my own.
During all my stay in Lagos I only know that straight road from ikorodu to CMS.
So after I resign I decided I will do Uber for one year so I can be familiar with everywhere in Lagos.
Those days were tough for me.
Those I knew i can feed them and their families will enter my car and be forming, most of the time those small small girls will be looking at u like nobody.
I will just shake my head and said to myself this one na idiot too.
Most time when I tell my wife she will tell me to quit but I no have seen worse than that in bank.

All Uber driver u meet may not be broke as u think. Some are like me

You just nailed it..thats exactly what I tried making him understand.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by virtue123(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
That's the problem..our mentality here in this part of the world is something else.no sane mind would be asking such question.does it mean that ubar drivers are nobody or they are alians.it's very unfortunate that this question is been asked by somebody that can read and write like you(i wonder what kind of question you would have asked if you were not learned)
I do bolt parte(saturday and Sunday)and yes I am a taxi driver.but it doesn't just end there,I have three striving auto pilot businesses that fetches me nothing less than 450k a month and still I drive taxi around Lagos.I have 2plots of land in my name here in Lagos .I think it's an error of reasoning on your part for you to think less of ubar drivers.let me tell you the most interesting part,I have had lots of babes while driving than you ever had even with you supposedly range rover and wealth.empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Nehemiahjnr(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
Seriously?? Anyways although I drive a 2019 range rover with Stiterio alloys weels & I leave in expensive area & I eat expensive foods & I were nice design er cloth.. money ain't everything (real talk).
So ladies, would u date a Uber driver/ taxi driver... especially when he have the ordersity to toast you? ..Please be honest undecided

You be mumu
He sure me say u no get bicycle sef
Be deceiving yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Johnwick64: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
It seems your girl is getting chummy with a Uber driver and you scared she might date him.Oboy just forget that your half caste gf.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
troll

^^^^i tink her boy friend is a Uber.(sadly)
.Anyways, I guess u people r not use to dating millionares (shake my head) undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Silentgroper(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u a babe..will u date Uber driver?... Serrrrriosly? undecided
Abeg wetin dz one dey talk. Even vulcanizer get babe.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Silentgroper:
Abeg wetin dz one dey talk. Even vulcanizer get babe.

Babe? So how long u been vulcanising sir? U call orange sellers & plantain sellers babe? Ok bein a vulcaiser I have a question for u..can u ever ever ever imagine your sef dating halj cast chick? U no it's a dream that can NEVER come thru(no ofeensecee) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Silentgroper(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Babe? So how long u been vulcanising sir? U call orange sellers & plantain sellers babe? Ok bein a vulcaiser I have a question for u..can u ever ever ever imagine your sef dating halj cast chick? U no it's a dream that can NEVER come thru(no ofeensecee) angry
yes. I'm a vulcanizer nd i've got a lot of lighskinned babes 4rm pekam nd i drive a rolls royce wraith.(real talk).
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by ojaydedon(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

Mr. Cork Why did you leave pekam?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by ThierryJay: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
virtue123:
That's the problem..our mentality here in this part of the world is something else.no sane mind would be asking such question.does it mean that ubar drivers are nobody or they are alians.it's very unfortunate that this question is been asked by somebody that can read and write like you(i wonder what kind of question you would have asked if you were not learned)
I do bolt parte(saturday and Sunday)and yes I am a taxi driver.but it doesn't just end there,I have three striving auto pilot businesses that fetches me nothing less than 450k a month and still I drive taxi around Lagos.I have 2plots of land in my name here in Lagos .I think it's an error of reasoning on your part for you to think less of ubar drivers.let me tell you the most interesting part,I have had lots of babes while driving than you ever had even with you supposedly range rover and wealth.empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

Pls could you clarify what auto pilot business means?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
virtue123:

ok so u sayin u do taxi driver by day, sell spare part at night & then u pilot around lagos & u work on 2 plot of land correct? why wunt women ignore u sir. Bro the fact remian That Uber driver, taxi driver, house boy, capenter, driver, tailor, ice cream seller, theif, Goat seller, hair dresser, cloth seller, orange seller, bus condoctor, catering, ..are all in the same boat, they are pooooor people who eat bread morning day & night.
so why would any babe say *my boy frined is a driver? Any body that do those kinda job neeed a slap on there face, serrriously. How can u aford to take babe out to restorant and pay for her with change u earn from uber driver? I slap one 2 week ago for asking me to giving extra moiney becos he haave rent to pay. How dare him talk to me, a coomon driver. Can u imagine a light skin or half cast babe datin driver?...imposssible!! (no ooofense) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by OGWILLS123: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Jollos:

Some people with the change in their pocket think others doing job they see as menial are nobody.
In my own case, I work in bank for decade and decided to resign after have set up my dream biz that worth millions. I have a house of my own.
During all my stay in Lagos I only know that straight road from ikorodu to CMS.
So after I resign I decided I will do Uber for one year so I can be familiar with everywhere in Lagos.
Those days were tough for me.
Those I knew i can feed them and their families will enter my car and be forming, most of the time those small small girls will be looking at u like nobody.
I will just shake my head and said to myself this one na idiot too.
Most time when I tell my wife she will tell me to quit but I no have seen worse than that in bank.

All Uber driver u meet may not be broke as u think. Some are like me
(real talk) !
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by zexy2030(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2021
This thread is childish. Grown men with no brain.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by FalseOracle50: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2021
I nulify misery in your life in Jesus name
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by daviskochi: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

(real talk) !
. Please I need your help, I can't go online on my uber app is showing that "the account needs attention contact support about your account" don't know how to go about please any advice or help?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Uber Driver? by Pumpumking: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
juss Notised loads of guys doing uber on nairaland & still pretending to be ballers..
....but then they complian nairaland women are gold digger grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Spent My Last #100 (PHOTO) / Lady Flaunts Her Heavy Long Brea$ts In Hot Attire (images) / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.