Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Girlfriend Always Does This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Does This. (5086 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / No Hit No Single Yet This Musician Always Does Giveaways (pictures) / Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Nonexisting1: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Your girlfriend you say? I pity some of you that put leash on street dogs because the regrets that will follow later will be massive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Kingsean(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
reddingtonblack:

there some gurls that like to weed n drink b4 sex naa d ginger be dat ... esp. dem olosho. didnt we see chindima doing rohypnol n alcohol, most times its more of lifestyle

someone did this to them... it started from somewhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingsean:

someone did this to them... it started from somewhere.

you get ! buh its fun sha esp. when yu want an experience beyond normal level
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Kingsean(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2021
reddingtonblack:

you get ! buh its fun sha esp. when yu want an experience beyond normal level

but when it's time to settle down, it becomes the opposite of fun. imagine your wife can't have sex without taking alcohol. is that not a problem? once any man notices that alcohol is her weak spot, e don finish be that
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Kingsean:

but when it's time to settle down, it becomes the opposite of fun. imagine your wife can't have sex without taking alcohol. is that not a problem? once any man notices that alcohol is her weak spot, e don finish be that

You have good point, hence if its an addiction or psychological problem then its bad, buh my angle remains some just do it for d fun of it however @ different stages of our lives people make a compromise that would compliment there status.
you see many guyz today are married to one time olosho buh don't even know it cos these ladies dropped certain lifestyle.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Kingsean(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
reddingtonblack:

You have good point, hence if its an addiction or psychological problem then its bad, buh my angle remains some just do it for d fun of it however @ different stages of our lives people make a compromise would compliment there status.
you see many guyz today are married to one time olosho buh don't even know it cos these ladies dropped certain lifestyle.

your last sentence really makes sense. I like that. it's the reality right now. most of these ladies are retired runz gals but it's not a problem to me if she's really open to me and tells me everything. that shows she's willing to change unlike those ones who hide under the cover of religion
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Kingsean(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
SonofGod231:

You don't marry someone with the hopes that they will Change. It is a very wrong move.
Back@OP. I think I once met a girl that told me she needed to get high before we can get down. We ended up never doing it.
I felt she didn't like me like that because I chyked her and followed her up for almost a year before she finally accepted.Finally,She came to sleep over and that happened.

most girls who do this are into hookup. any girl that says she needs to get high before s*x is still hoeing around
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by SonofGod231: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kingsean:

most girls who do this are into hookup. any girl that says she needs to get high before s*x is still hoeing around
I never looked at it from this angle but looking back,I think you're absolutely right. She was not a serious person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kingsean:

your last sentence really makes sense. I like that. it's the reality right now. most of these ladies are retired runz gals but it's not a problem to me if she's really open to me and tells me everything. that shows she's willing to change unlike those ones who hide under the cover of religion

feel you bro ... where i no talk reach sef you don get am like say you dey my mind grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) / She Is Always Naked When She Calls Me On Video Call!! / Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.