Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Girlfriend Always Does This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Does This. (5085 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / No Hit No Single Yet This Musician Always Does Giveaways (pictures) / Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Austine567(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hi guys! this has been happening since I started getting down with this babe, I once dated her but we broke up because she said she is still a virgin and wouldn't want to have sex till marriage.
Though we still keep in touch after one year of the break up, now things are now getting serious with us again and she has agreed to have sex and stuffs, but the problem is she can't do that without getting high on some amount of alcohol, I've tried to stop her but to no avail, if I can't get her high nothing for me , which technically means whenever am to meet her I will have to buy an alcoholic drink for her. It makes me think as if am not good enough for her or being used. What should I do to make do it with clear eye.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Goldbw122(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
If she goes to church, Explain to her pastor, so that you can know how she will react, if she is willing to resolve the case

Is like she have a boyfriend somewhere, yeah as I wan put this kind of situation na, Just sit her down and ask her, what is really going on, I mean really have a cool time with her talk heart to heart with her, then you will know something is wrong..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by TarOrfeeek: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
'What you should do to ravage the situation?'

Even me I don't know.

Try to ravage it normally. But don't do too much make them no chook you knife.

You no be billionaire, so na rape your own go be.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Uzomacharles: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Na she dey lead the SHIP or na you?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by 190theclown: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:
Hi guys! this has been happening since I started getting down with this babe, I once dated her but we broke up because she said she is still a virgin and wouldn't want to have sex till marriage.
Though we still keep in touch after one year of the break up, now things are now getting serious with us again and she has agreed to have sex and stuffs, but the problem is she can't do that without getting high on some amount of alcohol, I've tried to stop her but to no avail, if I can't get her high nothing for me , which technically means whenever am to meet her I will have to buy an alcoholic drink for her. It makes me think as if am not good enough for her or being used. What should I do to ravage this situation.

Then let her keep drinking

Aint nothing wrong with that or dont u enjoy beating that Pusey up angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Uzomacharles: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Austine567(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Then let her keep drinking

Aint nothing wrong with that or dont u enjoy beating that Pusey up angry
must she drink ?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Austine567(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Na she dey lead the SHIP or na you?
me sef no know oo. Two of us stubborn like goat oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by 190theclown: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:
must she drink ?

Erm yes if thats what makes her feel better then why not?

Aint nothing wrong with drinking

Have u ever had cocaine and fukced after undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Uzomacharles: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:
me sef no know oo. Two of us stubborn like goat oo.
collect wetin you wan collect...

Have she proofed that she's a V?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Monogamy: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
She is not drinking the alcohol for fun, she's drinking it to escape from something, past guilt, past mistakes, blury future...

You need to ask her what is she running from?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Gabaleve(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Excuse me, she was a virgin before d first break up, after things got serious again, were u the one who deflowered her? If not, I'm afraid ur dating a runs girl

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by MufasaLion: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
She's either drinking it for the fun of it or drinking it just to be able to have the sex and feel the guilt later.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by dan9ice(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is she the most high?

She likes alcohol, chikina

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by luvmijeje(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
There are some threads that are not necessary. It is not every issue you open a thread on.

You are not bold to ask the babe weh you deh Bleep wella question. So you are afraid of her answer. Abeg ask her why she drinks before sex. I don't why you are complicating issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Opemiposii(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:
Though we still keep in touch after one year of the break up, now things are now getting serious with us again and she has agreed to have sex and stuffs, but the problem is she can't do that without getting high on some amount of alcohol, I've tried to stop her but to no avail, if I can't get her high nothing for me , which technically means whenever am to meet her I will have to buy an alcoholic drink for her. It makes me think as if am not good enough for her or being used. What should I do to make do it with clear eye.
lol... marry her she would change
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by SonofGod231: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Opemiposii:
lol... marry her she would change
You don't marry someone with the hopes that they will Change. It is a very wrong move.
Back@OP. I think I once met a girl that told me she needed to get high before we can get down. We ended up never doing it.
I felt she didn't like me like that because I chyked her and followed her up for almost a year before she finally accepted.Finally,She came to sleep over and that happened.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:

I don’t see any problem here?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Daniel2289(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is rediculous.
But have you sit her down and talk to her about this?....... Is it because she's shy or what. Talk to her. There must be a reason why she is doing that.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by FahBuLous: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:
Are you in Asaba??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Chloraseptic: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
She's not readily turned on by you no matter how topnotch your pre-intimacy is. That's if you even play it well..

Drinking that alcohol is a sex inhibitor for her just like every other person that'swhat's propelling her to jump on your dîck and ride away on speed lane...

PS - once a girl is drunk maybe at a party or somewhere else, the chances of them getting fûcked even by a strange random guy are high...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Kingsean(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austine567:

let me tell you the truth... she was never a virgin. the person who took her virginity introduced her to alcohol so now she can't do without it. I've seen this before. carry out your investigations
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by Austine567(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
FahBuLous:
Are you in Asaba??
yeah
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Austine567:

You are right, it is either she is not sexually attracted to you or she is trying to blur a previous sex experience (maybe rape).

The most important thing is, having sex with you is torture to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by HUSTLER001: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Your girl haf now become hoelosho. I'm sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by FahBuLous: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Austine567:
yeah
I stay in Asaba too and someone told me this similar story...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by KingRex1(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You are right, it is either she is not sexually attracted to you or she is trying to blur a previous sex experience (maybe rape).

Deep
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2021
pocohantas:

shouldnt the most important thing be progress, if they could move from no intimacy to having sex i think its only a matter of time before she stop inducing herself with alcohol.
@ your age yu're stil unfamiliar with W.I.P, the question is can you allow someone torture you abi anti is into fetish nii undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Kingsean:

let me tell you the truth... she was never a virgin. the person who took her virginity introduced her to alcohol so now she can't do without it. I've seen this before. carry out your investigations

there some gurls that like to weed n drink b4 sex naa d ginger be dat ... esp. dem olosho. didnt we see chindima doing rohypnol n alcohol, most times its more of lifestyle
Re: My Girlfriend Always Does This. by reddingtonblack: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Austine567:
must she drink ?

My advice to you is to loosen up, cos the more you let it appears it bugs you the more it kills her drive ... you loosing up will help her loosen up beta.
there are some gurls before dey come around i must buy sk n have drinks in my fridge ... naa d lifestyle imagine such gurls now dating you ... na dulling naw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: / He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.