Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46090 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by HornyTave: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

Post a screenshot of His extradition request.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
tnerro1:
Who told FFK that Onyema has been cleared He should change his drug supplier. Onyema cannot set foot in the USA, if na lie post his recent trip to USA let us all see grin
LMAO…cleared by Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Tolani1122(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link
this is Niger Nigeria 99%/of us worship money , I blame nobody, and I trust nobody most especially. Where its involve money , I never trusted myself too ,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by tonyashburton: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
See defective reasoning.Allen Onyema cannot go to the US or any other countries that have an extradition treaty with the US . For him to be here in Nigeria playing airline mogul without any issues he must have greased some palms.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by CasNova: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmn.....

We are observing.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
perambulator:

I stopped reading there!!! Air peace is a valuable asset to Nigeria but please dont try and put lipstick on a pig, we alll know where the money for Air peace came from
Amnesty funds

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ikechialex1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by michoim(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one from FFK but some children of hate won't like this...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by mruwaifo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
FFK is too foolish a man to have access to social media .

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Teeboy15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

Why should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?
Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

I swear you won't kee me on nairaland.

Never

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by urchcoded(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.
not withstanding, if people said allen shouldn't be extradited, same should be said about abba Kyari. As much as I hate to say it. This is the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by TheGift: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why is FFK so bent on standing by Abba Kyari.? If we stood for Allen Onyema for the wrong reasons must we also do same for Abba Kyari just because?

They have indicted Him based on an allegation by a fraudster. If His hands are so clean why doesn’t He go and defend Himself?

Why is FFK always ready to deal in controversies?

Anyway, if I was accused of an offense, FFK is one of the last people I want to speak in my defense.

JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why can't we do same to abba? Oga Femi, the reason is simple. Abba is Abbas' (AKA Hushpuppy) friend . He's a criminal

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by vibre: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m always on the side of rationality and objectivity.
Lie of the century

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
HornyTave:

Post a screenshot of His extradition request.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Sleekfingers: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

Why?
Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

becuase of his ethnicity ? Nigerians and their lame excuses......

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by georgeakins: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Onyeama is still being wanted in the USA. He is a failed lawyer who never ran any business in his life until the advent of Air Peace.

Let him go to the U.S and explain, how he came about the $14m he laundered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by santakris(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
In another news Saraki is coming

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by LegalWolf: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
perambulator:

You will eventually learn that the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders as much as it is the people themselves. See how Nigerians will justify corruption because someone is their person. Both Onyemma and Kyari should go and answer their charges if they are indeed innocent but you see how people here on nairaland speak with both sides of their mouths because of tribe or party.

I agree with you entirely, brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
In saner climes ,he should have resigned by now as a public servant. Then go vindicate himself per adventure he is innocent. “In saner countries”.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]
It's obvious you're feeding fat from corruption

Really?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by RightToReject(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ride on FFK. Abba Kyari remains innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. The truth is that, apart from an average Nigerian being hypocritically bigoted, they have low self-esteem that they usually mask with haughtiness, which usually becomes very visible when in an advantageous position, no matter how little the advantage is. This explains the reason why they always blindly believe in the infallibility of the US establishments and the superiority of the White in general.

I might not hold a brief for Abba Kyari, but I unapologetically hold for the Nigerian State, regardless of anything.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Numerouno94(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
georgeakins:

Onyeama is still being wanted in the USA. He is a failed lawyer who never ran any business in his life until the advent of Air Peace.

Let him go to the U.S and explain, how he came about the $14m he laundered.

I tink the both of them shuld b extradited. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Confirm!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
So why then should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Theoarhics: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
I no support kayode for this one. The comparison no follow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ntrukpum(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bros were av u been? I av been waiting eagerly to read ur comments about this kyari issue.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
Why?

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by DimIsaac10(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Can you imagine?.
What a pity.
I still see the young officer guitiless until proven. If proven and the facts are confirmed then he should serve his jail terms in peace..
Although my prayers are with him because i don't understand how they keep denting the name of Nigeria anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by HornyTave: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=104260634][/quote]

seen...
I wonder why Nigeria has. it bundled the man to US to clear His name.
EFCC is slow to work, yet bar DoJ and FBI who are willing to bear extra burdens to work their work.

this country is in deep shit
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by brosom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Oga u wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by placeofallure(f): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Two things caught my interest here.

You admitting that you could be schizophrenic is a welcome development. That made me grin. You might actually be on your way to solving the problem once and for all.

Then, I'm nosy. Is it true that your runaway girlfriend was delivered of an imbecilic albino? grin grin just wondering.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by PrinceOfLagos: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Really?
Yeah, you've always been on the side of people with questionable character

You're corrupt yourself .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.