Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46097 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by dragunov: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2021
seunmsg:

Really?

Auditor Hushkitten!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by gideonvalor98(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
So why then should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

You said Allen onyema was clean? Lol...let's leave that aside cos there are reasons why that case was dropped... Albeit pending a time. Well, I'm not surprise at how incoherent your comments are on here.

Obinnwanne okeke was celebrated by American recognized and respected magazine - Forbes...but was later discovered to be a hardened internet fraudster. We will not be intimidated by the western countries.... Enough is enough! I stand for the first time with FFK on this! Let them proof more than these unnecessary connection they're painting. The bank statements that shows such huge money collected...and others ways he aids huss in his escapades.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2021
haslaw:

Why must you lie to yourself in the name of tribalism and rank bigotry.

Allen Onyema of air peace with a standing warrant of arrest from US court on charges of identity theft, falsesifying documents and money laundering to the tune of over $20million.

Allen Onyema's case is a lot bigger than Abba Kyari's case for the following reasons.

1) Oyema's alleged crimes were committed on US soil while Kyari's alleged crimes were committed on Nigerian soil
1) Oyema is a private citizen while Kyari is a public servant.
Gbam!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Allen Onyema actually broke Americans banking system laws thereby undermining the banks. He had a serious case bt May have been pardoned for certain reasons or on certain grounds.

Onyema broke laws he naturally should have been arrested and extradited and if that had happened he will face US justice system which will definitely nail him for the specific offense.

It is exactly same thing with Abba Kyari until we see more serious involvement and conspiracy.

Dump the tribal bigotry already.
Only the President can pardon.He has to present himself to the court in Atlanta and best case scenario a plea bargain deal can be reached.Until he presents himself he is a wanted fugitive.He should not travel to any country that has extradition treaty with USA or he will end up like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2021
I told them.. this man is looking for political favour... when an Afonja start singing like this... know that he's about to betray what he once stood for

Trust Afonja at your own peril
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by chriscrosss(m): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Wat is this ffk saying now.. Is he clean, wen did police become tailor.. You better shut up before seeking attention that will rubbish your already spoilt name...ffk, wife beater..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

l.

You are one of the problems in Nigeria. Before FFK wrote about Allen Onyema treatment for Abba Kyari, I was the first person to raise the issue of the shielding of Peace Air Chairman from trial as a great concern.

On Facebook and other social media I have checked, the Northerners are solidly behind Abba Kyari the way the IBOS cried victimization in the case of Allen Onyema.

FFK, what vindicated the Peace Air Chairman is the good charitable works he rendered to the people as a payback for the protection given to him by the government. The FBI in the US did not vindicate him.

The writer (NwaAmaikpe) said Allen Onyema sin is his ethnicity. What concerns FBI in the US with ethnicity in Nigeria for an investigation that run for years? Also, some Niger Delta people and organizations wrote petition to US to probe his activities and openly stood by what they said when the FBI requested for him. What saved Allen Onyema was the cry of marginalization by his people the same way the North East people and some other Northern people who never witnessed what happened at SARS Lagos office at Ikeja between 2011 and 2014 are crying of victimization.

We are making justice difficult in Nigeria. Looking at Ataga (Super TV CEO) and Chidinma case, a Police officer discussing the intricacies of Abba Kyari and ethnicity problems in Nigeria with me drew my attention to the ethnic support gradually entering into the matter. He said that is why he often tells me the Igbos and Niger Delta people cannot work together, he is an Ijaw .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by seunmsg(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2021
babaolofin:

You are one of the problems in Nigeria. Before FFK wrote about Allen Onyema treatment for Abba Kyari, I was the first person to raise the issue of the shielding of Peace Air Chairman from trial as a great concern.

On Facebook and other social media I have checked, the Northerners are solidly behind Abba Kyari the way the IBOS cried victimization in the case of Allen Onyema.

FFK, what vindicated the Peace Air Chairman is the good charitable works he rendered to the people as a payback for the protection given to him by the government. The FBI in the US did not vindicate him.

The writer (NwaAmaikpe) said Allen Onyema sin is his ethnicity. What concerns FBI in the US with ethnicity in Nigeria for an investigation that run for years? Also, some Niger Delta people and organizations wrote petition to US to probe his activities and openly stood by what they said when the FBI requested for him. What saved Allen Onyema was the cry of marginalization by his people the same way the North East people and some other Northern people who never witnessed what happened at SARS Lagos office at Ikeja between 2011 and 2014 are crying of victimization.

We are making justice difficult in Nigeria. Looking at Ataga (Super TV CEO) and Chidinma case, a Police officer discussing the intricacies of Abba Kyari and ethnicity problems in Nigeria with me drew my attention to the ethnic support gradually entering into the matter. He said that is why he often tells me the Igbos and Niger Delta people cannot work together, he is an Ijaw .

Well said. We are on the same page on this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by NaMe4: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Flier:
Abba Kyari should be demoted and punished not sacked or extradited to united state
He is one of our finest policeman and the crime he committed isn’t that serious.
He wasn’t directly involved in Any serious crime

This Nigeria is finished!

So where's the justice for those that committed same 'not that serious' crime who wallow in our prisons?
According to Nigerian constitution and Pubic Service code, this is a HUGE crime!

And for the so-called onyema, if needed to be extradited, the US and her agencies will follow the same process being done for kyari.

Imagine Nigerian youth on this forum 'tribalising' support for criminals!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by yahmohy27: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.
AGREED,but i hate it the way ipobb carry this matter for head cos they hate anything good happening to NIGERIA and always celeberating when bad happened to NIGERIA
HENCE, i support FFK on this.
mumu ppl

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by yahmohy27: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.
YES,you are right sir
but you see those ipogbo ppl i hate anything they are in support of period!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Asgard73:

Outright Yoruba gibberish... emotional crap.

You twist words .. mention you .. you begin cry..
Careless.

Next!

Why the emphasis on his tribe though?

Be lucid in your explanation please

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by NotKolade08000(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2021
This man is a fool and it’s too obvious .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by PoTTV: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy.... #IstandwithAbbaKyari# No shakiiiieee cool cool cool
ewu nama lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by indigenous234(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hateful whistleblowers flagged a payment that was duly remitted by the CBN to the Aircraft makers so it was only natural that the US law will pursue the false lead.

Why?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a rebuttal I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first orgasm from a wetdream.

Wow..... I used to think you're a Buharist.( A synonym for stupidity).

Thank you for being human after all
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by 9jaRealist: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link

FFK and Abba Kyari….
Birds of the same CRIMINAL feather! SMH

>
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by cayorday89(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
complexBoss12:

I would be honored to meet you in person Boss. most times I wonder how you manage to blend euphemism and irony, with a touch of madness, while still making valid points.
That man NwaAmaikpe na just pure cruise, truly he got literary class with a touch of madness which he never fakes like he said on thread about a man who fakes his own madness, but alas, NwaAmaikpe truly does not fake his madness and still gives it a touch of class..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by pacespot(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is FFK needs to be grilled, he has something to hide in this hushpuppi and Abba Kyari trials, by the time Kyari starts to snitch, none of our politicians will be safe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by pacespot(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
This FFK needs to be grilled, he has something to hide in this hushpuppi and Abba Kyari trials, by the time Kyari starts to snitch, none of our politicians will be safe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ivolt: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Glink2018:
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.
Do you think everyone here is an illiterate?
What part of public service rule deals with extradition?
We are waiting?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ivolt: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
HornyTave:
I revised the Onyema's case, which I believe is still undergoing investigation. His accounts were frozen, His files were transferred from Nigeria to the US, alongside those of His wife, manager and Kuka. Also, there was no extradition request or arrest warrant issued.
Both cases are not similar

Some of you just mislead with impunity.
You even claimed to have "revised" Onyeama's case.
Here is what you "missed".

A warrant of arrest has been issued against Allen Onyema of Air Peace Limited for alleged money laundering and bank fraud in the United States, court documents seen by PREMIUM TIMES showed.

The warrant was signed by Justin Anand, an American magistrate of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, on November 19. The warrant authorised U.S. Marshals Service to take Mr Onyema into custody.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html

I have no problem with the police sacking Kyari but he should not be extradited as his major offence is local.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ivolt: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Numerouno94:
This canary has started again.

Was there an extradition request or arrest warrant for Onyema? If there is then he shuld b extradited too. Buh i doubt if there was a warrant for Onyema cos we all knw US is like lion who never let go after having a grip of u wit its claws.
Stop doubting, start reading:

A warrant of arrest has been issued against Allen Onyema of Air Peace Limited for alleged money laundering and bank fraud in the United States, court documents seen by PREMIUM TIMES showed.

The warrant was signed by Justin Anand, an American magistrate of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, on November 19. The warrant authorised U.S. Marshals Service to take Mr Onyema into custody.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Numerouno94(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by ivolt: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

You're a very stupid idiot. Was Onyema ever accused by any US authorities with facts and evidence? Onyema duly transacted a busines with a US plane company and the CBN remitted his payments accordingly but useless bloggers and hateful bad belle fool's like yourself started writing rubbish without any iota of evidence. How then you want to compare him with known murderer and extortionist who knowingly conspired with an international fraudster and committed an internet wire fraud? Are you not shameless ?

You are just an emotional wreck.
The DOJ not bloggers issued and signed a warrant against Onyeama.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by mbaise1000: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
supportnija:

Why disturb yourself, IPOB should extradict him now.. I don't when collect bribe in Nigeria became a crime to FBI
What can you do without IPOB?
And now those few igbos that are against IPOB WILL KNOW THAT IPOB IS RIGHT ALL ALONG
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Glink2018(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
ivolt:

Do you think everyone here is illiterate?
What part of the public service rule deals with extradition?
We are waiting?

You are a dumbass...
.show me where I used the word "extradition"....your foolishness is legendary...

Some of you here just grab your phones and type anything that comes out from your porous brain without understanding the contents of my post.

You don't need to quote me again...go and hobnob with your group
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by HornyTave: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
ivolt:

Some of you just mislead with impunity.
You even claimed to have "revised" Onyeama's case.
Here is what you "missed".

I have no problem with the police sacking Kyari but he should not be extradited as his major offence is local.

YOU SHOULD ALSO SEE MY RESPONSE TO H
THE GUY WHO POSTED THE WARRANT.
I'M MATURED TO AN EXTENT, I TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES OF MY ACTION. I DKNT PLAY TRIBAL TONATION

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by georgeufi: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link
I used to think that this FFK guy's brain was slow, now I'm just realizing he does not even have a brain.
What a very dumb comparison.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by MoIbrahim: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Beautiful sense! grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hateful whistleblowers flagged a payment that was duly remitted by the CBN to the Aircraft makers so it was only natural that the US law will pursue the false lead.

Why?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a rebuttal I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first orgasm from a wetdream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.