Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46363 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
HornyTave:

seen...
I wonder why Nigeria has. it bundled the man to US to clear His name.
EFCC is slow to work, yet bar DoJ and FBI who are willing to bear extra burdens to work their work.

this country is in deep shit
All Allen Onyema needed to do was buy a flight ticket and defend himself. He will never have 'Peace' of mind as long as the arrest warrant is over his head.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

SHUT UP!!! ABBA KYARI IS CRIMINAL. HE MUST FACE THE LAW!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Humblejohnson: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
SULEIMAN IS A 200 LEVEL CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT And he is seeking for your help in order for him to able to pay his school fees and other school expenses because his sponsor lost his job during the COVID-19 and he has nobody to go to for the money.
Please help him with any amount you have.
God bless you as you donate.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE THANK YOU
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by henrybomb(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
You can’t tell me nothing FFK has a watery brain

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
/
Remember that slowpoke in your class? He can afford a phone now and he is free to comment online. This is the more reason you shouldn't pay attention to every comment--it could be that idiot talking.

/
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Lamasta(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

He should go and clear himself in the US we will stand by him...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by GeneralPula: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.

You’re the only dumb one here that doesn’t understand nathing. So you think the reason they didn’t extradite Allen Onyeamma was cuz he’s a business man? Haha..

Either public or private, he’s a citizen first. The rules guiding extradition is same for all citizens..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by NwaliE01: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
So why then should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

Comprehensively comprehensive ie Completely Complete.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Twoplus45: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is like this man forgot that this is Nigerian police anything can happen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Okhuadams(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link
Drug man ur own way dey pure, you yourself and you is also guilty
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by GeneralPula: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
I still don’t understand why FBI is interested in Abba Kyari..

He didn’t steal money from USA, Hushpuppi did..

Let’s say he bribed him for real - the bribe didn’t happen in USA..

How come USA is interested in Abba Kyari?

Isn’t Nigeria government suppose to be the one to arrest Abba Kyari for accepting a bribe in Nigeria and as a cop?

Wetin concern USA with who hushpuppi bribed in Nigeria ?

The bribe has nothing to do with the yahoo hushpuppi was doing nah??

Abi shey Abba Kyari nah hacker?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
While I think FFK is trying to warm his heart to the Feudal Lords, I also think tribalism has divided Nigerians to the point of sending their own fellow national to the slave prisons of America for a crime committed against a Qatari.

Tribalism is amazing, but nationality love should be stronger than hate, otherwise, you have no business having a country together.

It is not shameful, it just shows how much you love each other.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by vicdom(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:
I laugh whenever I remember this thread below: grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5547008/lauretta-onochie-reacts-allen-onyema/5#84330746

Like my big aunty will say:

Don't mind the Idiot. I have been waiting for her reaction, I'm yet to see any. APC apologists are hypocrites. Look at how seunmsg is rambling up there. I remember how he reacted when Onyema was indicted, now he's changing narratives because the notorious APC cop has been indicted for wire fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Okhuadams(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link
Will the so called great American do the same never
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by TemmyT002(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by breathelove(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Am I the only one seeing it differently here? Kyari did not break any American law even if he is guilty.
He should be investigated and prosecuted for his crimes in Nigeria.
But then, the corrupt 9ja system already gives him the upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Judymedline: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
FFK sure has skeletons in his cupboard. He is indirectly crying for help (solidarity)in advance.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Everybody nah this guy friend...
This guy is really hungry...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by michoim(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

You can say that again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Abujason: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Common Benin Republic has shown to the world it doesn't just bow to any countries extradition orders

US should show us direct evidence linking any stolen money to Allen Onyeama or Abba Kyari's personal BVN registered Account first or forget about the bullshit allegations

If the man no do as FBI talk am, make him go answer them clear him name return.
Gaskiya!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

You are same with the people you accuse..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Solve crime Kill you there! Solving crime with crimes! He had been extorting people during SARS and beyond! He is a murderer and a thief, fraudster! See evidence below!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by GABRIEL6036: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make U.S extradite him on time make we hear word jare....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Bossman25(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who told you?
A police officer that supports evil act? Illegal detaining of a civilian?
Coconspirator with the main chief Crime syndicate. In many and Yapa joor.
U.S.A have sent their team to the IGP office to confiscate Abba Alhaji .......the most decorated Police officer in the history of the Nigerian Police.

Flier:
Abba Kyari should be demoted and punished not sacked or extradited to united state
He is one of our finest policeman and the crime he committed isn’t that serious.
He wasn’t directly involved in Any serious crime
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Danjikanbauchi: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
The idiot called FFK is looking for a favour. He want to be in the good book of the northerners. Rat will always be Rat. Onyema cleared himself let the thieving Corp clear himself but he start with a lie he is a Tailor.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Danjikanbauchi: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So sad that people that hold power in this country both past and present are empty skull nothing to offer society.
are you talking of Tinubu or your father ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by dragunov: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Really?

Yes now. When you go for auditing, you collect cuts to cover up now. Just like Kyari did. Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Ruthymoon(f): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by haslaw(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
soft101:
Who is this one comparing our Allen with the fashion designer?

Your Allen Onyema is a crook and a criminal who is wanted by the US authorities for identity theft, falsifying documents and laundering over $20million. Let your Allen Onyema step his crooked foot in his house in the US and see if he would not be sleeping in US jail.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Allen Onyema actually broke Americans banking system laws thereby undermining the banks. He had a serious case bt May have been pardoned for certain reasons or on certain grounds.

Onyema broke laws he naturally should have been arrested and extradited and if that had happened he will face US justice system which will definitely nail him for the specific offense.

It is exactly same thing with Abba Kyari until we see more serious involvement and conspiracy.

Dump the tribal bigotry already.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by osuofia2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
FFK you be man...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by WHEREISMANNA: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
I just started hating this femi guy. When his secret comes out too, make e just know say na d end for am be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.