Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46095 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bar1941:
The springs that tightens FFK's lips had loosen again, the eediot always wants to be relevant even when his irrelevance is conspicuous. Which other evidence is he asking for? Wife beater, in a sane clime goat like ffk should be eating beans behind bar.

BTW, where is Uncle Dino Melaye? Is he still eating shrimps and washing his dishes by himself in the State? If yes, no problem, by the time they get to him, there won't be any need for extradition.

Many people associated with Abbas aka hushpuppi, like wizkid, Senators, entertainers, Dubai gun catchers, most of those relationships were platonic which is best for an uncover fraudster. U can’t reveal urself crooked ways to just anybody.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Femeto: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
FFK the drunkard.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by dragunov: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Make U.S extradite him on time make we hear word jare....

Na sanctions una de play with. When dem make life difficult for una country join de one wey dey, una go cough Kyari out sharply.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Exponential101: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
All your cock n bull story is prove of how foolish many of your Igbos are. I remba lunatics like you asking Adesina to submit himself to USA interrogation but here you are justifying why a diehard criminal like Onyeama should be shield n the like of Adesina n Kyari should not be accorded the same shielding.

At times I am mystified as to how you foolishly senseless Igbos justify this type of foolishness so shamelessly.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
So why then should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by dragunov: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
urchcoded:
not withstanding, if people said allen shouldn't be extradited, same should be said about abba Kyari. As much as I hate to say it. This is the truth.

Una no de hear word? On top all de explanation wey in give you still de sound off like broken record. Mtchewwwww.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by megastu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your post smacks of so much intelligence, I had to go and check out your previous posts and I came across a post (2017) where you said the only thing you would ask from authorities if given that favour was to scrap SARS.

You are truly an intelligent fellow. Keep it up.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abba Kyari is famous for loving to solve crimes, what is wrong in being happy that our own will help a whole USA solve a major crime just by submitting himself to the FBI?

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

It's an insult to Nigeria that her most famous policeman is wanted in USA for knowingly conspiring to commit wire fraud.
Why?

Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.
those at the forefront of calling for kanu and onyema to be extradited now seems to be supportive of Abba Kyari. I wonder why though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Exponential101: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
More excuse from foolish Igbos while criminals from other tribe should be jailed while igbo criminal should be allowed to lavish their ill gotten wealth.
Glink2018:
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by haslaw(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
HornyTave:
I revised the Onyema's case, which I believe is still undergoing investigation. His accounts were frozen, His files were transferred from Nigeria to the US, alongside those of His wife, manager and Kuka. Also, there was no extradition request or arrest warrant issued.
Both cases are not similar

Why must you lie to yourself in the name of tribalism and rank bigotry.

Allen Onyema of air peace with a standing warrant of arrest from US court on charges of identity theft, falsesifying documents and money laundering to the tune of over $20million.

Allen Onyema's case is a lot bigger than Abba Kyari's case for the following reasons.

1) Oyema's alleged crimes were committed on US soil while Kyari's alleged crimes were committed on Nigerian soil
1) Oyema is a private citizen while Kyari is a public servant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Babzrockman:

God forbid Buhari as president... Here we are today 6 years +plus Buhari is d president and we are suffering seriously.
I'm sure u didn't vote in d last 2 general elections that produced Buhari.

Stop being a supporter or antagonist on social media...
We need to wake up to our civil responsibility. So that we can elect by ourselves n not selection by d old rogue

As of votes count... SMH!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Cosmatikka: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Outright Yoruba gibberish... emotional crap.

You twist words .. mention you .. you begin cry..
Careless.

Next!
That guy called Seunmsg is a big fuul and tribalistic animal. He thinks he makes sense because his fellow mugus like his comments. The old man is hoping for Tinubu to rule Nigeria.
Let them ban me, I'm ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Aganju849: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link

Everybody knows Fanny is mentally unbalanced, from several decades of heavy consumption of narcotic drugs
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by haslaw(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
tnerro1:
Who told FFK that Onyema has been cleared He should change his drug supplier. Onyema cannot set foot in the USA, if na lie post his recent trip to USA let us all see grin

The day Oyema sets foot in US na prison him go sleep that night.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
The cases are different, he was vindicated, but Mr Kyari is going to answer those allegations against him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Only corrupt people are friends to ffk.
Justice and equity is were people are treated fairly. But here FFK admits that that it pays to be unfair.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by abubkhr: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kyari my guy nothing will happen even if Biden come to Nigeria or DoD, FBI, Homeland, CIA, NSA I repeat nothing will happen.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by LivingTribunal: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
PRESENTLY, WHERE IS ABBA KYARI?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by fkj950ax(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

When was Onyema vindicated?

He still has an active warrant.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Onyi978: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pls there is no basis for comparison on the two individuals, if Allen is culpable no one can stand by him so kyari should submit himself simple and get vindicated otherwise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by PAtoGCFR2034: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.

So Onyema was a rogue ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by urchcoded(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
dragunov:

Una no de hear word? On top all de explanation wey in give you still de sound off like broken record. Mtchewwwww.
what yeye explanation

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Ihejirikakings(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sir you are acting like a suspect base you on your speech.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by gstream: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Common Benin Republic has shown to the world it doesn't just bow to any countries extradition orders

US should show us direct evidence linking any stolen money to Allen Onyeama or Abba Kyari's personal BVN registered Account first or forget about the bullshit allegations

Have you heard about the word "proxy"?. EFCC is not FBI o. ok bye
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by complexBoss12: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

I would be honored to meet you in person Boss. most times I wonder how you manage to blend euphemism and irony, with a touch of madness, while still making valid points.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by viktohmarkz(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Bar1941:

where is Uncle Dino Melaye? Is he still eating shrimps, by the time they get to him, there won't be any need for extradition.

The internet never forgets, may strings attract this one too so he would come and tell his tales

I dont pity any one hushpuppi calls out, as long as evidence comes up they should man up and answer the roll call
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Omodua(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

Well said. Supported!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by gstream: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Flier:
Abba Kyari should be demoted and punished not sacked or extradited to united state
He is one of our finest policeman and the crime he committed isn’t that serious.
He wasn’t directly involved in Any serious crime

Very serious crime he committed, he's an accomplice..1.held chibuzor in jail unjustly, that's abuse of power 2. stole his gadgets to ensure hush's scam work is unhindered 3. received gratification.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by gstream: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2021
RightToReject:
Ride on FFK. Abba Kyari remains innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. The truth is that, apart from an average Nigerian being hypocritically bigoted, they have low self-esteem that they usually mask with haughtiness, which usually becomes very visible when in an advantageous position, no matter how little the advantage is. This explains the reason why they always blindly believe in the infallibility of the US establishments and the superiority of the White in general.

I might not hold a brief for Abba Kyari, but I unapologetically hold for the Nigerian State, regardless of anything.

Oops
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Omodua(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2021
seunmsg:

Stop your rant! You claimed to be a chartered accountant but you are not exhibiting the trait of a qualified accountant. There is nothing like ethnicity on this matter. Evidences by FBI and recorded conversation of his dealings with Hushpi is there for you to see. But you're blinded by ethnicity and political patronages to spew your nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by gstream: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Can you imagine?.
What a pity.
I still see the young officer guitiless until proven. If proven and the facts are confirmed then he should serve his jail terms in peace..
Although my prayers are with him because i don't understand how they keep denting the name of Nigeria anyhow.

You are just wasting prayers...I hope you have enough prayers to last you....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Omodua(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Common Benin Republic has shown to the world it doesn't just bow to any countries extradition orders

US should show us direct evidence linking any stolen money to Allen Onyeama or Abba Kyari's personal BVN registered Account first or forget about the bullshit allegations

Don't deviate from the topic. It's About Abba Kyari and not Allen Onyema.
Get sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.