Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (59944 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

You're seeing it as preaching because 'on your right brain there's nothing left, and on your left, there's nothing right'. grin
Your brain is incapable of grasping common morals. Request nairaland to remove lady in your name: you shouldn't claim what you're not.

Still preaching grin grin cheesy
Your head don dey calm small small. grin
Ashawo pikin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

O my! You really have my time. cheesy

seems yu know you aint worth it, didnt yu yawn why are yu still alive. lier
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

seems yu know you aint worth it, didnt yu yawn why are yu still alive. lier

He is still here, with me. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Still preaching grin grin cheesy
Your head don dey calm small small. grin
Ashawo pikin tongue

You just finished eating grass meant for your goat.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
I only like rich girls with skills, broke bitches got no talk from me.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

You just finished eating grass meant for your goat.

Should I have eaten _rotten _cunt like you do? tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Should I have eaten _rotten _cunt like you do? tongue cheesy
What did you say?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

What did you say?

Let me paraphrase. cheesy
Make I dey chop follow you come dey chop yansh? cheesy grin
I rather Chop grass. cool
Ozuo! tongue
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

He is still here, with me. cheesy cheesy

was that suppose to be a surprise, well that is the job description of a baby sitter. enjoy una sand play
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

was that suppose to be a surprise, well that is the job description of a baby sitter. enjoy una sand play

*awwwwww*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is a bit cute afterall. tongue
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

*awwwwww*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is a bit cute afterall. tongue

are you just gona skip is names & house address. didnt you learn a thing in GST undecided
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

are you just gona skip is names & house address. didnt you learn a thing in GST undecided

No I didn't. cheesy

But I will try my best to understand you though. cry cheesy

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

No I didn't. cheesy

But I will try my best to understand you though. cry cheesy

Thot you were on dose, how cum these tin enter 2nd stage. i am not doing again undecided bye
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Let me paraphrase. cheesy
Make I dey chop follow you come dey chop yansh? cheesy grin
I rather Chop grass. cool
Ozuo! tongue

Is that all your fish brain could fathom out?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Is that all your fish brain could fathom out?

Well it's better than a jelly fish which you're. grin
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Thot you were on dose, how cum these tin enter 2nd stage. i am not doing again undecided bye

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Well it's better than a jelly fish which you're. grin

Copycat.

Have you been suspended?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by anderssa(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
If you feel awkward meeting new people in real life, dating sites will be ideal variant for you to start communication https://gayhookupmap.com/blog. Here you are not forced to answer all letters and messages immediately. You can take time and think over your responses. For shy people, this dating alternative is really excellent one. It is worth experiencing it.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by IRODANOSA(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
folake4u:
Lmao. All of a sudden, Nairaland men are quiet in real life. cheesy
Lol. To an extent, quiet men will prefer to use a social platform like Nairaland, that gives room for a certain level of anonymity compared to other social media/forum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Hungarriman: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
LadyRosa:

Well, cheating isn't a much painful thing to me. And yes! I am highly intuitive and a visioner. It's a gift God gave me, so sometimes I see things that are bound to happen in my dreams. I really do not worry myself over cheating, I'm only worried about the diseases and not the heartbreak.

I only pray he uses his head. You can't stop a man from drifting... I sincerely do not have that time. I just want to treat my better half the best way I can, have my kids, help the poor and the needy and die peacefully. What he does with his penis is not my business as long as he takes care of his family and I get to use it to my satisfaction when I need it.

Hahaha...u sef.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Jhustmie1: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
nokspos:
where do you live ? or which location are you looking at , and what skill do you have ? send me a pm
Lagos.... Surulere.... Am a fashion designer still learning tho.... What's pm? can u drop whatsapp number ?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Willmichael(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

Modified :
Seems all NL guys suddenly are now quiet guys.

Lol... Quite expository
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Willmichael(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
obembet:
I Don't have bf.. am looking for beta one grin

Let's try now. I am beta
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Willmichael(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
caandi:
Well I’ve had experience with one, he was obsessed with me and I never returned the love, he was my first ❤️. We always fought and made up, then he started dating one girl and wanted me back, I went back not because of I loved him but just to have a friend, but I never knew he had moved on, he just wanted to revenge, but I the process of his revenge he felt stuck cos he was obsessed... actually he was a very quiet guy but talks when with make friends, he was just really shy around girls especially with me

Hmmm... Do I know you?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Mercyooo: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by caandi: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Willmichael:

Hmmm... Do I know you?
From where?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Willmichael(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mercyooo:
Hi
Heyy
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Willmichael(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
caandi:
From where?
Iono
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by babtoundey(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

Modified :

This one just described me extensively. Did you use Africa Google to see through my hidings..
Well, not everything you said describes me. I am not easily manipulated. No story of woes, lies or tricks can make me give what I don't want to give. I am good at saying and maintain a "no" stance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by jeff1607(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

No be juju be this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by anochuko01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

You deserve every good thing in life embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.