Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (59959 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by kalu61(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.
That you are my ex doesn't give you the right to say everything grin. I can sue you for see finish.

No vex oo.
Your kpekus go get experience well well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by jahsharon: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

When a young woman has this much experience with quiet guys, you can then imagine the lots experience she has with outspoken guys.

Young single guys, shine your eyes ooo, make you no end up with a lady with over 1,000 body and soul counts.

Nonsensical nonsense. Is there pride in jumping from dick to dick?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Rolly22(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

It seems you were Just talking about me, your experience is top notch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by missmalachi: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
I couldn’t stop smiling as you just narrated my husband.
They honestly can’t chew anything stronger than water.
I don’t expect surprises as it won’t come.

I remind him of my birthday,tell him the type of gift i want and even go further to stores that have it in order to get their price….on his own part,he goes ahead to get it exactly how i asked and I genuinely appreciate his effort.
7 years strong.They are actually not gentle when they are with their women.

LadyRosa:
Lol...

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, the worst person to date is a quiet person. Slow poison dangerous in action grin fear them oo. E better make my man be jovial and outspoken. So I'll know when he's happy, when he's angry and when he's sad.

Not these ones that don't talk, won't share emotion and won't express themselves. Never again.

You'll be dating yourself and be thinking you're dating someone.
got me laughing@ 'dating yourself'
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by SaintBeehot(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
No vex o, please do you know me?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by ObaKlaz: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Am a quiet guy cheesy.
funny things get me angry.
girls like me a lot.
I have never directly ask a lady out, they just become my
babe by default.

Don't undermine me, am a very lousy person to those that have the key to my soul grin
I catch your drift, bruh. But, 'lousy' doesn't mean what you think it does.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
BigYash:
Those guys you feel are quite.. When they become comfortable with you,na them talk pass.. They don't forget easily, and they are very intelligent.

Word..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:

Yea, not everyone of them like gaming. And not everyone of them love football. My present don't watch football, the one before that loves football and plays it well.
I don't watch Ball, don't play game, don't smoke, don't socialize, don't drink.. I can be indoor for months without coming out... I love being really private without disturbance..
Was awed by your analysis... It was apt..
Don't also womanize

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by shadeyinka(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Your experience with them is top notch!
Nothing else to add

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Legend44(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
You just cast me finish.. I was wondering who's this person that knows me so well like this. Like no single detail left out.
LadyRosa:
Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by geunik(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

This is just me. Wonder if any lady will understand me like this. Almost every little description here first me well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Noblex2011(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
[Honestly, you tried. You extremely know them.quote author=LadyRosa post=104280942]Lol...

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol u just described me damn, how possible? Truly a weird world, yes true i love gadgets like madt i don't really want people to know am in or out, and I command respect too. Intelligent In business and making money grin grin.
I rarely mingle but when am into you, you will find out am an interesting dude, I dont get bothered about things, i just believe in let live and let peace be. My bestie dey ask me what really makes me angry, cos is always smile, even when she does nasty things or she being insultive I wont react. Be like am too cold. grin grin
But really i told her everyone got limits if am stretched to that she will see Mr Quite turn to Mr Rage in twinkle of an eye grin grin
LadyRosa:
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Simpubozz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Omo! See as this one just dissect my life in 1secs shocked except some parts aren’t true though, atleast not for me tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by EmmanuelBanks: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

dem!!!!!, indeed blood and flesh have not revealed this to you @ladyRosa, but the spirit...lol

you are indeed intelligent...nice one

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by SaintBeehot(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
jahsharon:

When a young woman has this much experience with quiet guys, you can then imagine the lots experience she has with outspoken guys.

Young single guys, shine your eyes ooo, make you no end up with a lady with over 1,000 body and soul counts.

Nonsensical nonsense. Is there pride in jumping from dick to dick?
you need sense, much respect for her ability to understand her man. My kind of woman, what gives you the assurance she's jumping from dick to dick?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
traihit:

Very nice analysis you've got here. Though, the mixing is too much. We should all realize that humans are not robot and there's no one-size-fits-all for human beings. 'Quiet people' still have variety amongst themselves. Not everyone of them likes gaming. Except for that and maybe some few individual peculiarities here and there, you're a good analyst!

Spot on! I've been looking for a comment like this. Most of the features she mentioned are just personal traits from probably a few persons she has encountered, they are not general “quiet people” traits.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by MrGerald(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Qpid5:
Now i can relate, naturally, am a quiet person but its like am decieving myself. I can talk, express my feelings, jovial and not emotionally outspoken.. Slow poison.. i can fit in anywhere anytime anyday
She ignorantly missed the difference
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by andykay(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is what I called "see finish"... The profile fits me 99.99%.
LadyRosa:
Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by sallazlee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Total extradition
Are you a carpenter

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Techguy96(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doja2000:
It was terrible.
Una go sit down dey look each other for 1 hour.
U should have initiated a conversation, a game or something.
Maybe both of you are quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by gerizzim: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
She made a good description of a quiet lover. Add this to it

Most of them are very real , direct and blunt. They express themselves without any filter.

They are choosy wit their words when they talk. They are not use to saying "I love you to a woman" all the time maybe because they truly understand what they say when they talk and when they say it, they meant it.

Most of them are very principled. Maybe because of their inclination to always be faithful lovers . most of them cn kip just one lover for donkey yrs esp wen they rilly like u.
They dnt like drama in a relationship. It wears them out.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by danietohbadt(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Everything you said here is the definition of me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by uzoexcel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
This lady sef.. How dare you expose us like this... Haba ����

LadyRosa:
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Pussyassasin(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
BigYash:
You don really sabi them.. Introverts .. I'm one of them ,but it has affected me negatively in many ways.. So ,m trying to balance it up,by keeping some talkative frds.. Now,I discus football, politics and romance with them.. So,I'm improving ..
]football works like magic. I'm a barca fan by the way you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by infogeneral: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

U try. You must be an intelligent person too!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by folake4u(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lmao. All of a sudden, Nairaland men are quiet in real life. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
gerizzim:

Most of them are very real , direct and blunt. They express themselves without any filter.

They are choosy wit their words when they talk. They are not use to saying "I love you to a woman" all the time maybe because they truly understand what they say when they talk and when they say it, they meant it.

Most of them are very principled. Maybe because of their inclination to always be faithful lovers . most of them cn kip just one lover for donkey yrs esp wen they rilly like u.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Babara1994(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Na only you pass this course. I give you 83A.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Encyclopedia. You try sha. 95% true of us.

LadyRosa:
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
You deserve an accolade
gerizzim:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.