Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE (36555 Views)

Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China / How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by fredoooooo: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Thr Nigerian mindsets, na Buhari cause am too .. una head go straight las las when una no go see anywhere to run to .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2021
The breakfast is going round.

undecided

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2021
EagleNest:
Our value system has deteriorated so badly and our environment breeds relatively uncivilised citizens... that's why even an SA to a governor would still indulge in criminal activity outside Nigeria shore, and you ask yourself what does he really want? Greed no go kill us.

As far as I'm concerned, the university campuses in Nigeria are nothing but breeding grounds for hardened cultists and extremely wild prostitutes (they flamboyantly term it; runz gals) .. The total failure of the governments all these years to arrest this wayward behavior will ultimately mess up Nigeria..

That's for you guys shaaa, I have already decided several years back that Nothing will ever make me send any of my kids to those iniquitous environment..

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Arry110(m): 5:04am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?
wetin aboki sabi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Balistic4: 5:04am On Aug 01, 2021
absolving the government of the blames is actually not proper cause bad citizenship started from poor governance. I remember when academics were real deal in this country, people's mindset were mostly go to school, get good grades and get a job. How do you motivate a youth in the university to work hard and graduate with good grades when first class graduates are roaming about in the country with almost nothing to show for the burnt midnight candles?

All these crimes heightened due to bad governance, the people are to be blamed too but the government started it and they're fanning it.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2021
This armed robbery carried out by Five Nigerians at an exchange bank in UAE signified the beginning of the end of Nigerians’ good standing with Dubai.

From my personal experience and research, the 2014 robbery incidence would be the first major armed robbery experience in UAE. The Nigerians carted away millions of dirhams but were caught and prosecuted.
May they all continue to rot in prison and layer to hell.
Animalistic swines and bastards they are.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by wwwihy: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2021
When people worship money, what do expect?

4 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by InvertedHammer: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2021
/
Any developed nation that wants to stay on the path of progress must close their borders to anyone or anything Nigeria. Where two or more Nigerians are gathered in any "easy visa country" is a crime scene waiting to happen. Culturally, it is a sin not to adore crime as a Nigerian. Take a look at her leaders and the ones they choose as their role models.

Nigerians don't even trust themselves. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Innocent until proven guilty? No! Assume a Nigerian to be guilty until proven innocent because everything about Nigeria is in reverse logically.

/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nonybb: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2021
[b]Nigerian commit crimes in UAE no doubt and those crimes are grievous. But can we pause momentarily and talk about the racism and crimes of the Indians that are never published at all in the same UAE. One thing I discovered in UAE is that an Arab man worships the Europeans and greatly doesn't want to provoke the Indians. So blacks are used as a race of transfered aggression.
The worse is that, crimes that Indians commit are directly to the emirati families. Just last month in Abu Dhabi, a Chinese kill a emirati. Case what happened? They bursted an African building and deported everybody in that tower, mostly Nigerian and Cameroonian doing legitimate professional careers like teaching and some other duties. Did it damaged the relationship of both countries? No.
So UAE is a country with no soul or spirit but only with structural bodies, and their conquering mentality comes from their mental Islamism that view black as a useful slaves of the Arab in the medieval times. Even till today, modernize Slave trade still exist in Libya. It is an Arab Islamic mentalism and so every crime of African isn't just objectively viewed but with a skewed mindset of a superior over his conqueror in a Islamic elitism style[/b]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Kobicove(m): 5:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Stupid people... always causing confusion wherever they go!

The only thing we know is how to blame imaginary evil spirits for problems we created! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by SimplePlan34: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Ok
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by OwenJesse27(m): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:
It's the same in most Asian countries, especially with cult related crimes! Got a call from a former classmate in the uni over here who told me that some cult guys are threatening his life and I should help! I couldn't wrap my big head around it! Cult guys? Thousands of miles outside Nigeria? How can they hold you to ransome when all you need do is to place a call to the Police? How can someone leave Nigeria to be doing this here!? Apparently these cult guys have a well oiled and very lucrative network across countries. They're massively involved in 419, drugs and prostitution.

So they have well established heirachies and they have ex members in different top positions in the police and judiciary back in Nigeria. Their abilities to help members progress illicitly and to providr protection and information when needed also helps to solidify the command and control structure both within and outside Nigeria. Don't want to get into the prostitution stuff. In Asia, Nigerian university gals are recruited from IG and others for quick money in Dubai, Doha and Kuala Lumpur.. Some of these gals drive all these cheap japanese in Nigerian university campuses but if you're told what they do over here....

Do you guys know that in Benin, some banks actually give out loans to ladies going outside the country for prostitution? They camouflage the who thing by calling it "Agricultural loans!" ...
This country is comprehensively fukced up!

Lemme hear word .....with ur lies why not mentioned the bank nonsense statement ....Benin kill u there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Memberclub(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2021
No one cares about arabs lol

I'll take this serious when arabs stop enslaving Somalis and Bangladeshi people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by anambraamaka: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2021
The same story everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by ofiko123(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2021
This notion of Nigerians being good people is somehow false....Majority of Nigerians are extremely bad people...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Hushpuppi was more of their citizen than ours. He invested his whole wealth there.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Greatzeus(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Op it's a very sad scenario,but unfortunately I see no end in sight to this continuous repulsive massive mar of our already damaged reputation because in Nigeria...
1. The Rich is a good citizen, while the poor are bad citizens
2. In the church, Rich members are saints treated with respect while the poor members are sinners looked down on with distain. ( It's all about the Benjamin's baby).
3. In the family circle,the rich is seen as a blessing, people of wisdom,while the poor are seen as a curse and burden whose opinions doesn't count.
4. In the society,the rich is a celebrity, while the poor is a bad example of what a person shouldn't be.
Irrespective of how the rich got his money,he is a start. Irrespective of the education, character or wisdom of the poor,he is seen as a failure.
Now tell me why people won't go any length or do anything to be rich.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Victorclean1: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2021
You see what Buhari has caused

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by cescky(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?

Shut up of you have no reasonable points.. Terrorists and descendants of camel fcking terrorists. Abdulmutalleb and co in a hurry to go fcck virgins... Hopefully men virgins await your sisters too

19 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DonSpankie: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Your write up was so interesting to read and i make bold to say that your experiences is absolutely similar with mine here in South Africa. In fact, many of your experiences was just a narratives of many evil events Nigerians engaged themselves on daily basis. Before Yorubas used to be respected by South Africans but now we are all seen the same. It is a wide belief of every South Africans that all Nigerians in South Africa are and that there government should send us all back to our country. However, i guess it was because bilateral trade relationship that exists between the two countries, is why we are still left to reside in their country. More so, i faulted their immigration laws as well, and why? If you apply for Canadian visa in Nigeria, getting the visa might be gotten with your money but gaining entry into the country might prove difficult because they are interested to know why you are coming to do whatever it is that you have prepared to tell them at the point of entry and if your idea is seen to develop their country you will be allow under close monitoring that is how they have been able to curb out riff-raffs in getting into anyhow. Additionally, I'm not saying they don't have migration issues but they have able to do checks and balances on every tom and dick that shows up at their port of entry and the same goes to Australia, New Zealand and European countries (Please watch Border Security on DSTV). I guess Nigerians are more in foreign prison than we were at home. I expected we should exhibit good behaviour as we are given an opportunity to start a new life in another Man's land but No! Simultaneously, the likes of Ethiopians and Somalis are well respected in South Africa than Nigerians because they portray good behaviour and are not seen as a threat to their citizens above all else making honest living but the reverse is the case with Nigerians that reside here in South Africa .
Dubaiguy:
I am sorry I haven’t created new videos for some time. I have been busy with work and daddy duties lol.

However, the deteriorating relations between Nigeria and UAE prompted me to make this video. It has never been this worse and it keeps getting critical every day. If we don’t address this issue faster, soon, average Nigerians won’t be able to visit UAE, not to mention getting jobs and staying there.

The Nigerians living in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and also other regions of the country would be targeted by the police and Arab citizens.

I have been in living in UAE for several years and I can authoritatively tell you that Nigeria has always been a good ally of UAE right from time. Nigerians come here to invest, buy goods, houses, for vacations etc. It was good business for everybody (We still do though).

We were also highly popular and respected for our football prowess. Ask any average Arab citizen on the road about Nigeria and he/she will mention our legendary footballers like Okocha, Kanu, Amokachi, Rashidi Yekini etc.

How did the problem start by the way? No it’s not the Nigerian government, the issue is largely due to the activities of unscrupulous Nigerians and other Africans in the UAE which has battered our reputation over time. Let’s look at some factors and instances.

2014 Nigerian Armed Robbery
This armed robbery carried out by Five Nigerians at an exchange bank in UAE signified the beginning of the end of Nigerians’ good standing with Dubai.

From my personal experience and research, the 2014 robbery incidence would be the first major armed robbery experience in UAE. The Nigerians carted away millions of dirhams but were caught and prosecuted.

The robbery incidence gained domestic and international exposure, and with it comes damaging problems for the Nigerian image. It was the first time the name Nigeria would start being known for crime in the UAE. It was so grave that around that time, UAE stopped issuing Visas to Nigerians.

Prostitution
Another prevailing issue destroying Nigeria’s image is the high rate of Nigerian ladies into prostitution in the state. We can’t blame these ladies entirely because some of them were trafficked and tricked by conmen who promised them jobs upon arrival.

However, they were met with the harsh realities of selling their bodies before they can even eat. Many also come unprepared and because they couldn’t get jobs and don’t want to face “embarrassment” at home, they go into prostitution.

The most disappointing thing is that they sell their bodies cheaply. When I came here, it was general knowledge that with at least 20 dirhams, you can sleep with African especially Nigerian prostitutes.

It would interest you to know that the first advice I was given by a Nigerian, a popular Nairalander when I landed in Dubai is to go into the prostitution business as a love-vendor. Lol, rent a house, bring girls from Nigeria, ensure they sleep in the house and pay me commission as returns on my investment. Very bad.. More about this in the video.

Public Fighting: Cultists taking their madness overseas, fight in clubs, on the streets etc., you know the drill.

Bad Work Ethics: Nigerians stealing money at work, committing other offences and giving their UAE employees a bad experience. This spoils the chances of other honest and hardworking Nigerians looking for jobs in the country. Now it is not uncommon to find UAE companies publicly stating that Nigerians are not allowed in their companies.

Hushpuppi: Won’t go into much details about this. Everybody heard the news. As it was popular over there in Nigeria, the story of Hushpuppi’s infamous lifestyle and grand arrest is also widely known here. More bad for Nigeria’s image. Tell a UAE citizen that you are from Nigeria and he/she will be like “oh Hushpuppi country.”

Foreigner’s Activities: Because Nigeria is now almost synonymous to crime in UAE, we have had experiences of other African nationals disguising as Nigerian citizens when they commit crimes. Recently there was a robbery incident, it was widely reported to be carried out by Nigerians.

It was later when the police carried out their investigations and caught the thieves that they realized that they were Cameroonians and not Nigerians. There are more cases like this, some of which I have personally experienced.

I don’t want this article to be too long to make it easier and faster to read, so I won’t be able to cover more than this here. However if you want to know more or planning to come to UAE soon, please watch the video. Liking and subscribing on my channel will go a long way too. Thanks.

What can we do to get out of this? Now many Nigerians are in UAE on a three month visa. Because of this prevailing issue, they would never get jobs, they will overstay their visa and most will become illegal.

I made some recommendations for the UAE Government at the end of the video. It will affect lots of people, but those are what I could think of.

The cycle continues and more headache for Nigeria and Nigerians living in Diaspora. What are your solutions?

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCGaNsGpgE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by michoim(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Most of these nefarious activities are carried out by some people who think Nigeria is a 'zoo' country; whereas they are the real 'animals', that make the 'zoo'...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by cescky(m): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2021
post=104300162:

May they all continue to rot in prison and layer to hell.
Animalistic swines and bastards they are.

This your hatred is breeding cancer inside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by tunapawizzy: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2021
sketcherJ:
Bad Nigerian leaders are destroying our country domestically while bad Nigerians are battering our image on an international and global scale.
Na team work....even the followers/average Nigerians in Nigeria are contributing their quota to d rot..when we spoil the little good image that is left, our eyes go clear

8 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2021
only God can redeem nigeria
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by drkay(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2021
majamajic:
Am still wondering why cult activities was not mentioned here on this article

Open sex in car parks by Nigeria girls was not mentioned too , it costs 20 dirams (2600 naira) , Pakistans and Indians are big patronizes

He didn’t cover the PIT( prostitution at the indulstrial parks, especially in Ajman and sharjah. Goes for as cheap as 20 aed)

Orosco

Job scammers(agents) and visa agents.

Some Guys that bought their Emirate ID just to be in the street, account job and become part time visa agents.

Ladies( and some low budget celebrities) that come in, run prostitution business and use the proceed of the work to buy goods and go back to Nigeria. Etc

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Burgerlomo: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Timi45:
What Nigerians are doing to their image outside the country is worse that what bad leaders have done. You have an opportunity to leave this country, why not relax and go about your normal business

Gbam! You nailed it, simple as abc.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by luxs(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Tired of burial vibes!
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MARKone(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2021
That robbery incident in Dubai by those 5 Nigerian guys really shocked me to the marrows. Those guys just left Nigeria, and didn't spend up to a week in Dubai before going for that robbery. The situation has really gotten out of hand and have adversely affected both honest, hard-working Nigerians and the Bad eggs amongst us. Identifing oneself as a Nigerian in the international community drops you down to the bottom level of perking order. They have successfully turned Nigerians into pariah individuals, no foreigner would like to associate once you identify as a Nigerian. Our mentality about crime, lawlessness, disorder, is not changing anytime soon, I've come to realise that Nigerians relish it, both locally and internationally.

8 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Saifullah01: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2021
I am not trying to sound tribal. But the igbos need to change their "get rich quick at all cost mentality" This is what is wrecking our image.

We have to tell ourselves the truth. The igbo elders and parents need to look at what has caused their moral compas to malfunction that their young ones go into drug trafficking, prostitution, cultism etc. without a blink of an eye, and even form cartels promoting these vices in foreign land.

Yet after wrecking their image abroad, they still go online to bad mouth their country. No be juju be that? destroying your own house, and also destroying the place that offered you safe harbour afterwards

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Any developed nation that wants to stay on the path of progress must close their borders to anyone or anything Nigeria. Where two or more Nigerians are gathered in any "easy visa country" is a crime scene waiting to happen. Culturally, it is a sin not to adore crime as a Nigerian. Take a look at her leaders and the ones they choose as their role models.

Nigerians don't even trust themselves. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Innocent until proven guilty? No! Assume a Nigerian to be guilty until proven innocent because everything about Nigeria is in reverse logically.

/

This is me. I trust nobody except God. Everyone is guilty in my eyes until proven otherwise. I am very cautious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.