Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE (36533 Views)

Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China / How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by BinamRex: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Bar1941:
Sincerely their is something devilish and diabolical about the name Nigeria, Lord Frederick Lugard should tell us where he and his olosho madam got the name from and safe us the craps River Naija Area bla bla bla...

Most of the problems still center around the kind of government we have and our over worship of money and material things syndromes. If the government provides an enabling environment in every capacity, three-quarter of people that are desperate to leave the jungle called Nigeria will stay back. Current happenings in Tokyo Olympics where over half of our athletes were banned due to government incompetence is a true reflection of how bad we are as a country.

The name "Nigeria" is not responsible for our tendency for corruption and bad behaviour abroad. Your suggestion is ridiculous.

Our culture glorifies money even if it's ill-gotten, therein lies the problem.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by madjune(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2021
This is why you can never blame the agitators clamoring for separate states out of this dead country.
The name Nigeria is a huge burden on its citizen once abroad.
The burden is like sleeping and waking with 3 demons tied round your neck all day.
Nigerians themselves contribute to the matter by default- From the airplane out of Murtala Airport, they'd start talking atop their voices, cursing their own country and praising their destinations to the hearing of white men inside that plane.

How do you expect to be treated then onwards?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Romanus123: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning to you all. The problem of we Nigerians is the we criticize ourselves too much. Pakistani people commit more crime than Nigeria in UAE but you hardly see them writing or talking about it.
Come to the issue of prostitution, yes, Nigeria ladies are Into prostitution but Philippines, russian, pakistan and Thailand ladies are also into prostitution and how come no one talks about it?
Issue of crime, UAE government has all the Technologies to track down those criminal in a second, why can't they go after them and leave the innocent one alone. All countries has bad and good people.
I have been in this UAE for long time and I know exactly what is going on. In 2017, a pakistani man has defrauded me of 800k and we were 81 candidate that was defrauded such amount, he exit out of UAE after collecting all those money, just because I wanted to travel to Canada from UAE.
We have thousands of fake work agent offices owned by pakistan and Indian, defrauding people, no one is talking about it. You hardly see pakistan and bangladesh speaking against its citizen, but the case is different from Nigerians.
It's high time we starting speaking positive to our Nigerian irrespective of the situation. That's the only way we could be safe in this country.
My name is Romeo
Living in Sharjah.
Call/WhatsApp +2348036597442 or +971557107547

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DollarBuddy: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Bad enough, this is one of the reasons why a lot of online lucrative jobs don't accept Nigerians.

I'm talking about Jobs that pay as high as $30/hourly fa cool cry

Wo, E nogo better for all those politicians and Nigerians wey don fully damage our corporate image abroad.

Ko ni da fun them grin angry cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by justjify(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Ẹ be like say charity Don die ó,
She Don comot from home grin

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by 9jakool: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Arry110:
I know say this country don spoil the day I spoke against yahoo on my status and everyone attacked me
We’ve normalized things that a morally wrong and we’re taking those same mentalities to sane countries

The irony is we carry religion for head. The same people that say they are religious have no problem normalizing or participating in tribalism, deceit, prostitution, wickedness, corruption, scamming and bribery.

With all the megachurches, you would think we would have solved all our problems by now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by justjify(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2021
DollarBuddy:
Bad enough, this is one of the reasons why a lot of online lucrative jobs don't accept Nigerians.

I'm talking about Jobs that pay as high as $30/hourly fa cool cry

Wo, E nogo better for all those politicians and Nigerians wey don fully damage our corporate image abroad.

Ko ni da fun wa
grin do you know what you said in Yoruba.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2021
ofiko123:
This notion of Nigerians being good people is somehow false....Majority of Nigerians are extremely bad people...

You’re right. Lots of Nigerians are a religious bunch who lack morales.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Edusouls(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Buhari no cause all these ones ooo, the most populous black nation on earth, the most populous problems to themselves even to other nations, when they call una black monkey � make una understand why..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Cnach: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Thank u for exonerating Nigeria government but brother those committing crime are not just doing it bc it is part of their blood build up, it is and was the hardship created by Nigeria past and present leaders that pushed their feeble mind out of track. Imagine a country that has never had any good environment for the youths for more than 30 years. Guy if u search for job for years and see none if u are not careful u could be ready for any crime as more as money is come

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by kechywillz(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2021
majamajic:
Am still wondering why cult activities was not mentioned here on this article

Open sex in car parks by Nigeria girls was not mentioned too , it costs 20 dirams (2600 naira) , Pakistans and Indians are big patronizers

Damn...na so Nigerian girls cheap reach for dubai sad
Shame dey catch me
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by GeneralPula: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?

You no lie..

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Cnach: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2021
majamajic:
Am still wondering why cult activities was not mentioned here on this article

Open sex in car parks by Nigeria girls was not mentioned too , it costs 20 dirams (2600 naira) , Pakistans and Indians are big patronizers

Wait brother, like our girls really do open sex for 2600 NGN?
U have to tell me is not true even though it is, I just need my mind to be at rest

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by LONGPREEK(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2021
it is not just dubai, ipob drug pushers and skull miners are destroying everywhere.
now mallams herdsmen suicide bomber don join angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:

As far as I'm concerned, the university campuses in Nigeria are nothing but breeding grounds for hardened cultists and extremely wild prostitutes (they flamboyantly term it; runz gals) .. The total failure of the governments all these years to arrest this wayward behavior will ultimately mess up Nigeria..

That's for you guys shaaa, I have already decided several years back that Nothing will ever make me send any of my kids to those iniquitous environment..

Arrest which behaviour?

You guys should stop the nonsense.

Government is not responsible for parental insouciance.

Tell me what exactly you want government to do that wouldn't translate into you terming it "Sharia".

Ordinary NIN, we turn it into politics.

Judges are investigated for criminal conduct and the citizens protest.

You claim the judiciary is corrupt but you don't want the same judiciary to be shook.

Nigerians should carry their load.

Ultimately, the fruits would mature.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:
Thank u for exonerating Nigeria government but brother those committing crime are not just doing it bc it is part of their blood build up, it is and was the hardship created by Nigeria past and present leaders that pushed their feeble mind out of track. Imagine a country that has never had any good environment for the youths for more than 30 years. Guy if u search for job for years and see none if u are not careful u could be ready for any crime as more as money is come

And then they end up in the US or Canada with full residential rights. They even have multiple degrees but end up being fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2021
justjify:

grin do you know what you said in Yoruba.?

All of us.

grin grin grin
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by justjify(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Commentor:

All of us.

grin grin grin
Baba... Na only you ooo grin grin grin
Just take it and keep it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Cnach: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Commentor:

And then they end up in the US or Canada with full residential rights. They even have multiple degrees but end up being fraudsters.

Guy if anything push u into crime, just one successful transaction, I swear nothing can retrieve u to normalcy except raw power of God

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Any developed nation that wants to stay on the path of progress must close their borders to anyone or anything Nigeria. Where two or more Nigerians are gathered in any "easy visa country" is a crime scene waiting to happen. Culturally, it is a sin not to adore crime as a Nigerian. Take a look at her leaders and the ones they choose as their role models.

Nigerians don't even trust themselves. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Innocent until proven guilty? No! Assume a Nigerian to be guilty until proven innocent because everything about Nigeria is in reverse logically.

/

Sad but true!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by JaceBlaze: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Every country share similar experience when it comes to Nigerians. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2021
justjify:

Baba... Na only you ooo grin grin grin
Just take it and keep it

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by ofiko123(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

You’re right. Lots of Nigerians are a religious bunch who lack morales.

You are saying the very true...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MARKone(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Saifullah01:
I am not trying to sound tribal. But the igbos need to change their "get rich quick at all cost mentality" This is what is wrecking our image.

We have to tell ourselves the truth. The igbo elders and parents need to look at what has caused their moral compas to malfunction that their young ones go into drug trafficking, prostitution, cultism etc. without a blink of an eye, and even form cartels promoting these vices in foreign land.

Yet after wrecking their image abroad, they still go online to bad mouth their country. No be juju be that? destroying your own house, and also destroying the place that offered you safe harbour afterwards

It's not just about the Igbos, I know that when it comes to drugs, we top the leaders board. But the problems with Nigeria and Nigerians as regards to the international community, is all encompassing, every tribe is duly represented in the quest to finally destroy the image of the country. And yes, I understand you, they people / elders of respective tribes, who are supposed to come together and speak against vices, have buried their heads in the sand, acting as if there is no problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:

Guy if anything push into crime, just one successful transaction, I swear nothing can retrieve u to normalcy except raw power of God

I remember the young Nigerian in silicon Valley who still engaged in cybercrime.

Abeg, Nigerians get problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by WaffenSS(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2021
It's not Nigerians, it's mostly igboes and yeribas.

You don't find other Nigerians tarnishing the country's image abroad like those two.

Especially igboes. Every country they go to, they settle in and activate their crime programming written by their genetic code.

One time i was in Dubai and one Bangladeshi shop keeper, on telling him i was Nigerian, asked if i was igboe. I said no, god forbid, and he started talking about how igboes are bad people and so on. Everyone knows them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by majamajic(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:

Wait brother, like our girls really do open sex for 2600 NGN?
U have to tell me is not true even though it is, I just need my mind to be at rest

It's true , in car parks . 20 dirams that's 2600naira , it's cheap cos those Pakistans and Indians cum in a minute , so u can do 20 of them a night , that's around 50k in naira a night , from 7pm till 3am

7 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Bad Nigerians everywhere, this is why I don't relate to some Nigerians whenever I see them

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by majamajic(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2021
kechywillz:

Damn...na so Nigerian girls cheap reach for dubai sad
Shame dey catch me

Yes , sex is cheap in Dubai than Lagos . Uganda women collect less , they collect as cheap as 15 dirams , that's around 2k . But all Uganda women are mothers but Nigeria girls are still intact , that's the only difference . If u need cheaper u can go for Ethiopian girlfriend , with 2000 naira u can date Ethiopian girlfriend for 2 weeks with enough sex and free house cleaning chores

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Are you surprised at all these?
I am not, simply because ONE can't give what he or she doesn't have.
A ROTTEN COUPLE raise rotten kids.
U can't plant pepper & expect Rice in return.

A Nation with close to 90% of its populace rotten will always ship out rotten products more.
That's why the US denies Nigerians visa more.
This is not only about BUHARI.
A country where kids witness firsthand jungle justice and you expect such kids to grow into motivational scientists, mbaaanuu
That's how things work.
A Useless FATHER with too many kids will definitely raise wild kids in return, meaning, our purposeless rising population with sequential useless presidents also accounts for this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.