Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE (36509 Views)

Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China / How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by xyz123456: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Any developed nation that wants to stay on the path of progress must close their borders to anyone or anything Nigeria. Where two or more Nigerians are gathered in any "easy visa country" is a crime scene waiting to happen. Culturally, it is a sin not to adore crime as a Nigerian. Take a look at her leaders and the ones they choose as their role models.

Nigerians don't even trust themselves. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Innocent until proven guilty? No! Assume a Nigerian to be guilty until proven innocent because everything about Nigeria is in reverse logically.

/
This is correct. I have been in UAE for some years working in the tech space. Anywhere there is a large concentration of Nigeria, I don't go there. I was surprised that my friend who is also a senior engineer left his house when he notices the increased of Nigerians staying in the apartment. I would have done the same... Nigerians are scary

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by GeneralPula: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:

Wait brother, like our girls really do open sex for 2600 NGN?
U have to tell me is not true even though it is, I just need my mind to be at rest

Yes, it’s true..

These foreigners in Dubai do see our girls as hungry bitcches and they don’t usually give them a high regard. Also, they usually see em as low grade bitcches with no class..

A hookup girl that was transported from Nigeria to Dubai is likely to pay 3-4m to her god-mother before she can gain her freedom..Note - godmother won’t be feeding her oo. She’s completely on her own oo..

Lastly, when it comes to foreigners, naija hookup girls are always cool with whatever they’re being offered.. it’s only in naija that they do form anyhow..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by AAbuja: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
obbers were from??
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Ẹ be like say charity Don die ó,

I saw her yesterday with swollen leg

She's sick
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Dubaiguy: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:
Thank u for exonerating Nigeria government but brother those committing crime are not just doing it bc it is part of their blood build up, it is and was the hardship created by Nigeria past and present leaders that pushed their feeble mind out of track. Imagine a country that has never had any good environment for the youths for more than 30 years. Guy if u search for job for years and see none if u are not careful u could be ready for any crime as more as money is come

I had to exonerate the government.

What happened to WHEN YOU ARE IN ROME, YOU BEHAVE LIKE ROMANS

Buhari or the man whose hand is tied did not come here to form cult, and start stealing. Ẹ no come do olosho for Dubai.

Things are bad in the country, YES!

You manage to escape the country and u misbehave and still wanna blame the Govt.

C'mon man!

9 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Dubaiguy: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
kechywillz:

Damn...na so Nigerian girls cheap reach for dubai sad
Shame dey catch me

Na so, I once saw 2ladies *Literally* dragging a guy to come upstairs and have sex for cheap price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Dubaiguy: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Cnach:

Wait brother, like our girls really do open sex for 2600 NGN?
U have to tell me is not true even though it is, I just need my mind to be at rest

Unfortunately, it's the truth
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by caye(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Nonybb:
[b]Nigerian commit crimes in UAE no doubt and those crimes are grievous. But can we pause momentarily and talk about the racism and crimes of the Indians that are never published at all in the same UAE. One thing I discovered in UAE is that an Arab man worships the Europeans and greatly doesn't want to provoke the Indians. So blacks are used as a race of transfered aggression.
The worse is that, crimes that Indians commit are directly to the emirati families. Just last month in Abu Dhabi, a Chinese kill a emirati. Case what happened? They bursted an African building and deported everybody in that tower, mostly Nigerian and Cameroonian doing legitimate professional careers like teaching and some other duties. Did it damaged the relationship of both countries? No.
So UAE is a country with no soul or spirit but only with structural bodies, and their conquering mentality comes from their mental Islamism that view black as a useful slaves of the Arab in the medieval times. Even till today, modernize Slave trade still exist in Libya. It is an Arab Islamic mentalism and so every crime of African isn't just objectively viewed but with a skewed mindset of a superior over his conqueror in a Islamic elitism style[/b]

Yet, can we say truely that our behaviour is unspoiled?
iga ten-te ninu awo gbegiri
ti oju ba kuro níbẹ
ṣe ọkàn a kúrò níbẹ nii?

(A speck of solid waste
at the rim of a bowl of gbegiri
if the eater removes his eyes
from it, and carefully eats the
good part,
How does he remove his mind
continually from it ; as he takes
each morsel?)

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Princedapace(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?

Yea.. No be lie. But na so northerners dey spoil our own name at home here and making our country difficult to live in.
Make we divide Nigeria o. It will help reduce all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by ruggedtimi(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Yea Nigeria government can be blamed for all this happenings, But I also believe that the primary cause for Nigerians committing crime especially Internet fraud/prostitution is that we worship money too much in this country.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Educationalserv: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Romanus123:
Good morning to you all. The problem of we Nigerians is the we criticize ourselves too much. Pakistani people commit more crime than Nigeria in UAE but you hardly see them writing or talking about it.
Come to the issue of prostitution, yes, Nigeria ladies are Into prostitution but Philippines, russian, pakistan and Thailand ladies are also into prostitution and how come no one talks about it?
Issue of crime, UAE government has all the Technologies to track down those criminal in a second, why can't they go after them and leave the innocent one alone. All countries has bad and good people.
I have been in this UAE for long time and I know exactly what is going on. In 2017, a pakistani man has defrauded me of 800k and we were 81 candidate that was defrauded such amount, he exit out of UAE after collecting all those money, just because I wanted to travel to Canada from UAE.
We have thousands of fake work agent offices owned by pakistan and Indian, defrauding people, no one is talking about it. You hardly see pakistan and bangladesh speaking against its citizen, but the case is different from Nigerians.
It's high time we starting speaking positive to our Nigerian irrespective of the situation. That's the only way we could be safe in this country.
My name is Romeo
Living in Sharjah.
Call/WhatsApp +2348036597442 or +971557107547
why your phone number ? U wan scam back you 800k ? Or open your own visa office.

10 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Thazard(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Arry110:
I know say this country don spoil the day I spoke against yahoo on my status and everyone attacked me
We’ve normalized things that a morally wrong and we’re taking those same mentalities to sane countries
i don't talk about yahoo again because of the backlash i would receive.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by nnamdi640: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?
Those you are praising are responsible for all this rubbish happening to the southerners. They took over Nigeria and left us empty. The northerners are being favoured when it comes to federal jobs, appointment and high position. In military and paramilitary,they dominate. I nearly cried when I heard two custom officers discussing about the way custom slot were being shared among northerners. Nevertheless, it is bad for one to destroy his image and that of the country he or she came from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by ubola: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2021
madjune:
This is why you can never blame the agitators clamoring for separate states out of this dead country.
The name Nigeria is a huge burden on its citizen once abroad.
The burden is like sleeping and waking with 3 demons tied round your neck all day.
Nigerians themselves contribute to the matter by default- From the airplane out of Murtala Airport, they'd start talking atop their voices, cursing their own country and praising their destinations to the hearing of white men inside that plane.

How do you expect to be treated then onwards?
It's an irony that same pple clamouring for separate country and calling Nigeria zoo are same pple committing these crimes and exhibiting these animalistic tendencies. Most of them are brain dead to know that most of the security personnel they killed in the south south and south east are their brothers. They litter all the prisons in the whole world. They are my brothers, I know them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by tolexy123: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
90% Nigerians in UAE are with sinister plots
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Verysmart101: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:

So all the northern drug traffickers being killed in Saudi Arabia nko? Are they not northerners? Fool

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by cocolacec(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

You’re right. Lots of Nigerians are a religious bunch who lack morales.
Nigerians are religious cultists devoid of spirituality.They practice hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by MARKone(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
WaffenSS:
It's not Nigerians, it's mostly igboes and yeribas.

You don't find other Nigerians tarnishing the country's image abroad like those two.

Especially igboes. Every country they go to, they settle in and activate their crime programming written by their genetic code.

One time i was in Dubai and one Bangladeshi shop keeper, on telling him i was Nigerian, asked if i was igboe. I said no, god forbid, and he started talking about how igboes are bad people and so on. Everyone knows them.

That is why this problem being discussed won't go away anytime soon with idiots like you. The Nigeria prostitution, human trafficking and Mafia rings in Italy and Libya, which section of this country runs it. The rising insecurity, banditry and kidnapping which has nearly brought to a naught tourist attractions and foreign direct investment into the country...which section of the country is incharge of that? You open your mouth like a brain dead cock sucker, to say nonsense, that the Igbos and Yorubas are the ones soiling the image of the country. In the eyes of the man you were so graciously licking his balls, you are a Nigerian and part of their problem period!

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by okoroemeka(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
you no lie,I am Igbo but the relentless quest of wealth by our people has created a huge problem,the older generation did that by business skill, entrepreneurship and hardwork but this generation is using macavellian principles of the end justifies the means,80-90% of Nigerians caught for drugs in Asia and in prison are igbos, despite the death sentence,they are willing to stake their life in this illegal, dangerous and image shattering ventures,I know money is the essence of life but lets ask ourselves this questions,is money worth dying for?do we have to put our loved ones in endless anguish and trauma for a few dollars more?is it proper to paint a whole region of hardworkers black because of the actions of 0.1% of the population?these and many more are questions we have to ask ourselves and only we has the answers to those questions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by BritishAirways: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Heard the US is treatning economic sanction for this ABBA KYARRI issue
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by mexxyaaron(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:

Because they occupy all the juicy position in all government establishment and politics .
Why would they leave the country to hustle in another man country.
Take that from them ,and see them flying out too.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by smartNerd: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by JIREN01: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Arry110:
I know say this country don spoil the day I spoke against yahoo on my status and everyone attacked me
We’ve normalized things that a morally wrong and we’re taking those same mentalities to sane countries
Really? You spoke against Yahoo and you were attacked?
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by chaloskyx: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
LOL ITS GOOD LET THEM FINALLY BAN US NIGERIANS DONT KUKU DERIVE ANYTHING ALL WE DO THERE IS SPEND MONEY AND SHOW OFF ON INSTAGRAM WHILE UAE TORISM BOOMS AND AIRLINES CASHOUT AND MOST NIG WORKERS THERE ARE SLAVES AND PROSTITUTES I HOPE THEY BAN US O

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Squillionaire: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I had to exonerate the government.

What happened to WHEN YOU ARE IN ROME, YOU BEHAVE LIKE ROMANS

Buhari or the man whose hand is tied did not come here to form cult, and start stealing. Ẹ no come do olosho for Dubai.

Things are bad in the country, YES!

You manage to escape the country and u misbehave and still wanna blame the Govt.

C'mon man!

Unfortunately, most Nigerians have the culture of always shifting blames...never accepting responsibility for their direct actions.

We need to keep telling ourselves the truth until it sinks.

Do we have a worse government than Burundi, South Sudan or even Congo DR? Yet, we hardly hear of the citizens of these countries misbehaving en masse abroad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2021
I love the country UAE. I imagine staying in such place and it hurts knowing some animalistic Nigerians have spoilt our image. A friend of mine applied for a vacation visa. Guess what! They denied him one on the grounds that they don't trust his intentions to Abu Dhabi. I was like .......wow, Lori vacasan

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by seangy4konji: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2021
it is from every country...even russians,indians,somalias,south african re all over the world doing prostitution,,,even i n UK and USA and there are lots of americans in Dubai with only the sole aim of scamming,spending prepaid cloned debit cards for hign end shopping...
]]You think sy na only nigeria deh do prostitution...think again....

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Kayclite: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
I think We Igbos should come together and create Groups and discuss Our issues.
We should have discussions on tradition and how to connect it with this modern living. A lot of narratives has been changed and We view Our culture as materialistic. Which is far from the truth.
We have to do for Ourselves, no one will do for Us. But We need to do it together.

4 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by gare(f): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Nigerian Government and the Nigerian Embassy should take this issues very serious, send a delegation the to engage the UAE Government on how best this issues can be resolves, sending letter at this point is very is not the best way forward on this issues.

We have a lots of Nigerians out here doing meaningful and legit jobs taking care of families and contributing to the economy back home from money repatriation, if they are unable to gets this issues resolved it means lots of person will return back to Nigeria and add to the growing numbers of unemployed, the UAE has taken a great burden from the Nigerian Government by ensuring employments of thousands of Nigerians.

This is not the time for APC/PDP politics this issued should be resolved as soon as possible, Madam Abike Dabiri Please step up, Foreign Affairs Minister step, Vice President Step up come down here to the UAE to get this issues resolved

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by UncleJudax(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
thats because northerners are doing same at home. they run the "country".

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Arry110:
Omo... One Nigerian ones to own 9 cars..

Even as thiefs, Nigerians are greedy. Honestly!

Weti wrong with one car, a house and average job?

Naaaaah!!! you'll see them stealing and keeping their families in UK.

Public office holders in Nigeria are big thiefs..

They keep prostituting and finance their dirty lifestyle with government funds. It's painful, honestly!

We are very corrupt as a people and always say this on Nairaland!

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by SEGLIZ: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Arry110:

thank you for speaking up.

like you've said until every individual sees change as a personal thing nothing will change in this nation.

change begins with every individual not from any quarters. until Nigerians as individuals are morally upright, Nigeria as a nation is on a cruise jolly rough ride or not recovering.

immorality is just the norm in every where in this country, even parents are now entrenching immorality and viles in children. even in our religious places.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta / Court Jails Fake American Officer Two Years For Internet Fraud In Port Harcourt / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.