Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (79586 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by therajah: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:
I wonder why most men find pleasure in beating ladies.

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Why buy phone for a lady that is not even your wife?
But a lady can collect stuffs from someone who is not her husband?

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by silvoclaira: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abba kyari news or nofin

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by amuwo1980: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:
How on earth will I buy a phone for a gal I am not having sex with
Don’t do it
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Gambit23: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by 24SEVEN: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple
What about me that have not bought anything for you and do not intend to, but I want to have sex with you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Godfullsam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
aribisala0:

According to this at least half of your family find pleasure in beating ladies and so you can start your inquiries there

I am starting my inquiries from you because it is obvious you are among the 'MOST MEN' that take pleasure in beating ladies since this is the only part of my comment that caught your attention.
Opkonu!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by doublecross(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good for her!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by sonofElElyon: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Why would someone buy you an expensive phone for you because he wants to have sex with you and still yet, you deny him, it is only God that will judge you

God has nothing to do with such lusts and illicit desires outside marriage
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by doublecross(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Why would someone buy you an expensive phone for you because he wants to have sex with you and still yet, you deny him, it is only God that will judge you
exactly! The girl is crazy
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Minjim: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Make that girl comot for that area. Ejigbo is full of Agberos and cults boys.
This boy I'm looking at will surely seek revenge and it won't be pleasant

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by BlueAir: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
sad Why even lose anything in the first place when u can snatch or collect by force. Even tho women can be provocative and disappointing beings, beating or attacking her is unmanly when u can send her out of ur sight and stand ur ground that she's just a fish in an ocean. Couldn't he have snatched the phone and return her sim card?? That's after making a mistake of buying something for a woman who gives him headache without putting his name on the receipt. Dude fall my hand by beating her.
Godfullsam:

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by FARA4GA: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Though I don't support his beating her.... She shouldn't have also collected the gift if she knew she wasn't interested in him or if he had added a clause to him buying her the phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LwhddeMNI8

Inyi agba oku masquerade: Pride of Enugu state
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Minjim: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
24SEVEN:

What about me that have not bought anything for you and do not intend to, but I want to have sex with you. grin

Ur own izza simple thing now

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Stanleyq: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Ur gods or our God?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Daniluv1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:

That will be the last thing I will do in this life
If I can't enter into the cold room before buying you anything then forget it.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Savedday: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
9ja girls are worst than ponzi scheme, that u can never profit anything from. Only give what u can afford to loss.

In fact, they are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Falomo211(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/

I talk am all those girls wey like to collect gifts from guys they don't like and rub it on the guys face afterwards una end no dey good
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Minjim: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone that has only one hand struggled and worked hard with it to buy a smart fone for you and you denied him his reward.

You should have rejected the fone since you know you don't wanna have anything to do with him.

Whatever ladies can't eat, I wonder why they always smell it.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Visocrate:
Pishure of the battered wife nah
grin sadist..
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Quaddafi29: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Not guilty. The marks on the victim's body were made by a left hand my lord, you can see that my client couldn't have made them because , he doesn't have a left arm. I rest my case.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by seyz91(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
judetov2:
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by dingbang(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Me wey just buy phone for girl yesterday, plus give her 1k ontop as she clean my house, cook food finish for me.... I no ask am for sex.

All these broke boys sef
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Kennitrust(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
In this Buhari time?

Her reason no pure at all
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by buzorcharles(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:

Why not say clarify state b4 collecting any gift from a guy. Or don't collect gifts from guy that wants to be with u and u don't wish same
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Trustedpronet: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
My guy don fall mugu...have the sex before buying the phone. The guy might be a yahoo guy, you can't blame the girl because desperate guys are suspect this days.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Thesaint141(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
See the nonsense phone the mumu dey use....

But bought iphone to a pussy holder....

All this kyari decedents

Very useless fellow.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by vickydevoka(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Now it's a man who want to kill a woman for denying him sex.

In conclusion, ALL MEN ARE DEVILS.

Men have mental issue
U be man I swear forget
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by judedwriter(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's a pity...

Sex is one of the most overrated things in this world....

Just a few minutes pleasures, and it's all gone.

Then one's eyes are opened as clear as the noonday sun.

Love takes time to build, but sex just lasts for few seconds or minutes.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Jeetech01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guy man no want agree say him dey guilty lol.

Imagine because of yansh, this one go prison...

Mhen make we leave yansh, we no gree. Now see were it has landed this one.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Abaman001(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Don't give what you can not let go no matter what happens afterwards......but Sha, some girls thinks they are smart, if you know you can't keep to ur own bargain after accepting a gift known the intentions behind it, why then take it at the first place.....
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by vickydevoka(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
StUriah:
When they will not stop demanding
I used this format for Victoria. Omo it's worked.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Lastmankc(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pm express no dey ever carry beta news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.