Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (79613 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Mac2016(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

The same way almost all naija women want to eat guy money, even when they know they are not ready to give him love.

A month ago a lady who claimed to be Sunday school mistress was advising a lady to ask a guy that is wooed her to take all of them out to chicken republic, even when the lady in question is not ready to date the guy. (All the ladies there were making jest of the guy that toasted one of them, yet all except one lady still advising and wanted to follow her to eat that guy money)
I can't agree less with you. Women always find it hard to spot their own fault. Why must you think cos you are a woman, you deserve a man's money without earning it. Is a guy's interest in you be an avenue to skim him dry even when you know you are not interested in him. Both men and women have to be raised better here. We have a society that believes corruption is right.
In this matter sef, both man and woman supposed to be imprisoned till hearing date. You pretended to get a phone from him and you don't want to return it. Which kind wahala be that?
At least as the guy is not generous enough to let go his phone without sex, why should returning it be a problem? Fight would not have ensued.
Shrinking morals in this space, mhen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Babaken(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:
I wonder why most men find pleasure in beating ladies.

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Why buy phone for a lady that is not even your wife?
The thing tire me, but as it is written freely you received free you give.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Adakintroy: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Again mode and sense no relate.

Keep pushing this gender division thread to front page.

What about the ones that the man bought phone for and they huged and she cried and they went on have lots of sex? You never get to stumble on those stories because you are specific with your mind as regard your search.

One thing I know about fear and hate game is that you will think you are in control and "the moderator of it". Until it start emerging on your own blind side and you start manifesting fear and hate yourself.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is it the phone they used in taking his picture?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by anoziechi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
The man sef na disable sef
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by neonly: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Now it's a man who want to kill a woman for denying him sex.

In conclusion, ALL MEN ARE DEVILS.

Men have mental issue

U forgot to add of you dat killed and thief one CEO like dat

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by GraphicDesigner(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
All these children ehn
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by vickydevoka(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Why even lose anything in the first place when u can snatch or collect by force. Even tho women can be provocative and disappointing beings, beating or attacking her is unmanly when u can send her out of ur sight and stand ur ground that she's just a fish in an ocean. Couldn't he have snatched the phone and return her sim card?? That's after making a mistake of buying something for a woman who gives him headache without putting his name on the receipt. Dude fall my hand by beating her.
As him fall your hand watin happen. Abeg go sit down. Women de kill men anyhow Dem no fall ur hand na small beating na en fall ur hand. Bros I go fall ur leg join. See them Women advocate. # Women use makeup and Plastic surgery wan take de confuse una. Una no fit reason with head only prick. The future is indeed female. That's y I love notherners Dem no de give Dem space

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wahala
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by EmperorTolson: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple
How are you portraying yourself when you open your chest for the whole world to see.
You should have at least use the clothes you're wearing to cover it na.
The way you dress � is the way you'll be addressed.
Unless you're selling bra, I'm not sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Emma1Oj(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
That's how one of my guy bought Android phone for a girl he has been eyeing, he toast the girl 2days later but he got "No" instantly.. guy man no waste time he collect is phone back from the girl immediately.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by humilitypays(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I guess it's a bridge of agreement. Maybe the said lover says that until he got her a phone before he can enter, which the man did, but the lady refused to honored her own part of the agreement. As such, the man was provoked hence he battered her.

I am not in anyway justifying the man's action, i strongly condemned the action of the man, but of truth, i see no reason of one denying someone she called her lover sex always.

Is't because sharia law don chop de man's one hand, reason she finds him irritating.
Breach wink
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
*chuckle*
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by AfroKnight: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wait.

He demanded for his phone and she refused? She has mind.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Revolva(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Trickish girls ......they want luxury but wanna offer notin

Nigeria gals na Dem
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by AfroKnight: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple

If I pay for your services, you will deliver said services properly. No be everybody you fit use small small police arrest.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by DCatt: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
The phone can't be a pusssy payment, na es gracias.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by BlueAir: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
angry Whats this one saying? Women wey dey kill men dey go Scot free? Mr Man put ur emotions in check
vickydevoka:

As him fall your hand watin happen. Abeg go sit down. Women de kill men anyhow Dem no fall ur hand na small beating na en fall ur hand. Bros I go fall ur leg join. See them Women advocate. # Women use makeup and Plastic surgery wan take de confuse una. Una no fit reason with head only prick. The future is indeed female. That's y I love notherners Dem no de give Dem space
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by BlueAir: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin correct. No be by emotions. Just snatch ur shi from her and throw her her sim card.
If she wan drag am,rake am. Which one come be beating
Emma1Oj:
That's how one of my guy bought Android phone for a girl he has been eyeing, he toast the girl 2days later but he got "No" instantly.. guy man no waste time he collect is phone back from the girl immediately.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by godliman: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
The biggest price for illicit sex aside cash and food is phone. Don't you observe the expensive phones jobless girls from poor homes carry out?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by debbydams(f): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:

ehn so wwtin cum happen ?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by BlueAir: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
angry And u who no get madness and shame suppose dey beg for card or phone?
obembet:

Mad pple
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by BlueAir: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
God, see finishing cry
godliman:
The biggest price for illicit sex aside cash and food is phone. [/b] Don't you observe the expensive phones jobless girls from poor homes carry out?[b]
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by debbydams(f): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple
to borrow money dey will ask for sex,,they are seriously mad grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Fortez: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why did she accept phone when she is not ready for sex
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by VTJN(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

The same way almost all naija women want to eat guy money, even when they know they are not ready to give him love.

A month ago a lady who claimed to be Sunday school mistress was advising a lady to ask a guy that is wooed her to take all of them out to chicken republic, even when the lady in question is not ready to date the guy. (All the ladies there were making jest of the guy that toasted one of them, yet all except one lady still advising and wanted to follow her to eat that guy money)
Give him love you say?

Why do men beg for love?

Give him love abi you are indirectly saying give him sex?

Could you believe a neighbour of mine wanted to start a business (supplying eggs) she's short of 2k remaining to complete the money. This lady in question has no father. Her mother is aged and she's the first daughter. She resorted in calling a guy she met 2 months ago who was prophecing love to her even for the first day they met. This girl explained everything to him that he should loan her the 2k if you don't mind. Could you believe that the guy asked her to come to his house for sex before he can give her. She cut the call immediately and block the guy. Ever since then the guy had been calling the lady with another line apologising. The lady accepted his apology and tell him to stop calling her.

The moral of the lesson was that, that guy is irresponsible fellow that thought the lady was one of his mistress th at he can buy their body with 2k and fake love. The guy in question is a single father o. The lady told him to look elsewhere if he's seeking for another baby mama smiley

Men have problem when it comes to sex. Imagine telling a lady to come to your house on top 2k because she's financially handicapped. I wonder the girls that would have fallen into this guy's hand

Last last both gender in Nigeria has a fundamental problem, very few got it all right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Fortez: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:
to borrow money dey will ask for sex,,they are seriously mad grin

You should all get a job and pay your own bills to get your dignity

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by dmbb: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:

She has been used to denying him sex hence buying phone for someone that would be supplementing her effort
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Deicide: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
[Na the true story be this grin
redartmooon:
It seems she promised him sex after he buys her a fone.
On buying the fone, lady refuse to give him sex, dude got angry and demanded the fone back, lady refuse, dude descend on her.
#facinating

But did he really have just 1 hand??
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by vincentjk(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
redartmooon:
It seems she promised him sex after he buys her a fone.
On buying the fone, lady refuse to give him sex, dude got angry and demanded the fone back, lady refuse, dude descend on her.
#facinating

But did he really have just 1 hand??

I was thinking his hand is behind him in that pic but a closer look confirms he's handicapped.

Imagine the guy is even using torch light china phone yet used his hard earned money to gift her an Android phone still she lock up lol.

Even if na who e nogo vex?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by yuping(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:

This rules is inside the bible and Quran, I read am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.