Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (79599 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Some men don't think with brain when konji hit them.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
redartmooon:
It seems she promised him sex after he buys her a fone.
On buying the fone, lady refuse to give him sex, dude got angry and demanded the fone back, lady refuse, dude descend on her.
#facinating

But did he really have just 1 hand??
What can he do with the other hand, bad boy
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:
How on earth will I buy a phone for a gal I am not having sex with
Lol because you are a bad boy and you understand the game
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
adecz:
undecided

⏩▶️Ehhen nah... ☹️☹️☹️

✔️ Investment must yield dividends✔️ cool cool
grin

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by hibeebeeking: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
The guy they waste his time, many pussy plenty for outside waiting for who will enter. The problem is that if your woman deny you of sex, she is seeing another man outside. �
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by cejaypriesty(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple
Then get yourself a decent job and stop expecting something from guys, I don't support such but girls should stop feeling entitled ones a guys shows interest in them

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Both of the idiots deserve themselves..
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

The guy is still a learner. Nobody can predict a lady. I can never understand or please her. De idiot think say him don Arive. Dats y I love ashawo. As u de pay Dem de drop. No drama
grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by lolu2019: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Why would someone buy you an expensive phone for you because he wants to have sex with you and still yet, you deny him, it is only God that will judge you
stupid girl. and y refusing to return the phone.and one dirty idiot go dey yansh her for free.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
CALCULUS16:
we have two brains, one in d head and one under the pelvic. dont u know konji is a brain too. Most men cannot control it and it continuously put them in trouble.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Blackdisciple(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mumu him wey go just move ahead.

I know how to deal with this type of girls.
She will not see me again when she will be needing me most.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Randy100: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Now it's a man who want to kill a woman for denying him sex.

In conclusion, ALL MEN ARE DEVILS.

Men have mental issue
We all have mental issues both male and female.

Future can never be female, we don't want the future to be menstruating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
StUriah:
When they will not stop demanding
Hahha real bad boy that understand the game,bad boy
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Emma1Oj(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
grin correct. No be by emotions. Just snatch ur shi from her and throw her her sim card.
If she wan drag am,rake am. Which one come be beating
Yeah... U are correct!! Just collect your phone back. I don't support the beating part.. a guy can only stoop so low when he has invested all his emotion in the girl which is not good.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:
I wonder why most men find pleasure in beating ladies.

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Why buy phone for a lady that is not even your wife?
/
Rule 5.
Really? Because ladies levitated down from heaven?
There is nothing special about being a lady--she is human like everyone else.

A lady should refrain from accepting gifts from a "toaster" if she has no interest in him. It is the most sensible thing to do. But in this case, they are lovers--a quid pro quo relationship.

/
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Tregmas: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=104315961]I guess it's a bridge of agreement. Maybe the said lover says that until he got her a phone before he can enter, which the man did, but the lady refused to honored her own part of the agreement. As such, the man was provoked hence he battered her.

I am not in anyway justifying the man's action, i strongly condemned the action of the man, but of truth, i see no reason of one denying someone she called her lover sex always.

Is't because sharia law don chop de man's one hand, reason she finds him irritating. She is just plain stupid didn't she see him like that before accepting him as lover?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Tregmas: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple
no one is useless always honour agreement. You don't know what transpired between both
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by bakesntakes(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/

As I see the headline, I don know say na only naija man fit do this kind thing
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Tregmas: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Men have mental issue
don't forget to add your Dad to the equation because you are not carved out of the woods

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by vickydevoka(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Whats this one saying? Women wey dey kill men dey go Scot free? Mr Man put ur emotions in check
Buh Woman way de slap man for public no de fall ur hand abi
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by takimsipho(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Even though, I don't support the guys action, I can relate. In naija, a girl expects you to buy grifts for her to show that you're really interested in her or care about her. But you see, some broke girls might know that they are not attracted to the guy but will receive his gifts anyway. Women are funny creatures, if she doesn't like you no matter what you do for her it counts as nothing, but if she likes you even if you give her little or nothing she will be yours to manipulate. All her nasty attitude, scheming and lies is for the guy she doesn't truly like, he is just a toy to be used. So if a girl is not naturally attracted to you, just run away. They usually learn their mistakes in the privacy of their regrets, when she finds out that the one she didn't like was real and the one she really liked was just using her. The score is now 2 zero.

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by OwenJesse27(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men have mental issue

Ur a female full of hate and it not going to take you anywhere ....
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by cejaypriesty(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men have mental issue
Meaning your Dad,brothers are devils right.?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:

While you give everything

You just confirmed that the only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer is sex and you have taken position to have it as the only gift also
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men have mental issue

Go and marry abeg. No one is taking you serious

When them give you better banging now, you go go all over SM shouting "I want to marry"
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Ur a female full of hate and it not going to take you anywhere ....

Guys are not chyking her

It's frustration

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by duro4chang(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:
Haha?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by angelfallz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
No such thing as a free lunch.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by wonderr(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
27 wetin
Football age
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by richie240: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Its More like: " we (men) have d greater issue".
If a woman don't dig u, there's nothing u can do about it; if u like buy her a car sef, she will use DT car to carry her true love who gives her no shishi, whilst she ghosts u.

Bottom line:
B4 men invest in a female, they shd please clearly define their status with her so as to avoid story that touch like diswan.
The young man thot he could buy love/sex with phone/money
cool

Randy100:

Women have serious issue.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by ijayebonyi(f): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just when you want to hear something that will soothe your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.