Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. (939 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Which State Tribe Or Region You Can't Marry From / Most United Tribes In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good day, fellas. The Northerners are the most united tribe or people in Nigeria. Yes, they are so united that if u see them together, u would think they were birthed by the same parents. They are very co-operative and help one another
(i mean themselves). They live like one family despite the fact that they are from different families. As a matter of fact, i envy them. I have been very close with these folks, so, i know what i am saying. No wonder in the millitary, political offices, and other govt jobs, they are highest. Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Zonefree(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
So, why killing their brothers in the name of Jihad, banditry and terrorism if they so much love themselves

So much for their unity!

4 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Medianna(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
No body is dragging it with you..
You are absolutely correct but just don't have a Fulani man as an enemy,
they never forgive.if man doesn't avenge himself before dying, his son must finish it, if the son finishes it not,the grand son must finish it.

4 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The Northerners are the most united tribe or people in Nigeria. Yes, they are so united that if u see them together, u would think they were birthed by the same parents. They are very co-operative and help one another
(i mean themselves). They live like one family despite the fact that they are from different families. As a matter of fact, i envy them. I have been very close with these folks, so, i know what i am saying. No wonder in the millitary, political offices, and other govt jobs, they are highest.
Yet they kill themselves all in the name of BH

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yet they kill themselves all in the name of BH

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Zonefree, I'm talking abt the positive minded ones not the negative minded ones. By the way, i guess, the negative minded ones are being use by greedy Top politicians.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Bobimaj: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really Sad! For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
꒦ꏂꋪꌦ ꓄ꋪ꒤ꏂ cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by MMWandali: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
So True

I'm from the north
But it hurts me Everytime
I see or read about
People of the south (especially SE v. SW) insulting and calling each other names in a terrible hate-filled manner instead of uniting for a common purpose

North will always take the day politically if the south does not learn to unite and love each other

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Medianna:
No body is dragging it with you..
You are absolutely correct but just don't have a Fulani man as an enemy,
they never forgive.if man doesn't avenge himself before dying, his son must finish it, if the son finishes it not,the grand son must finish it.

I'm talking majorly abt the Hausas. I don't know much abt the Fulanis.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Softmirror: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
(i mean themselves). They live like one family despite the fact that they are from different families. As a matter of fact, i envy them. I have been very close with these folks, so, i know what i am saying. No wonder in the millitary, political offices, and other govt jobs, they are highest.

THE NORTH IS SO UNITED THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT THE BANDITS KILLING AND MAKING LIFE SO MISERABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITED. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT 99% OF THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH ARE BY NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF THE NORTH IS AN INTERSTING PHENOMENON. THE OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, PARTICULARLY THE SOUTH WEST WOULD QUICKLY GIVE THEIR BROTHER UP IF HE BECOMES A MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNITY. THE NORTH IS UNITED IN GOOD AND EVIL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Zonefree(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
They catch you here, you said you're talking about the positive minded ones .

They catch you there, you said you're talking about the Hausas.

Stay one place make we understand you abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Medianna(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
You can't take Hausa from the Fulanis' and you can't take the Fulani from the Hausas'
They are intertwined.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by aimmoney9: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
You mean the almajiris...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by 5iine: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Be there liking rubbish.

Are zombies not United?
Have you ever seen zombies eating(sucking) each other?
(They eat who don't belong to them)

Before you answer the above questions.
answer this.

have you ever heard good things about zombies?

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by VenumX: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Medianna:

You can't take Hausa from the Fulanis' and you can't take the Fulani from the Hausas'
They are intertwined.

You actually can if you look closely.

Fulanis feel superior to Hausa peeps.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by VenumX: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

They catch here, you said you're talking about the positive minded ones
They catch there, you said you're talking about the Hausas.

Stay one place make we understand you abeg.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by VenumX: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truvelisback:

I can't remember a single northerner that publicly criticized abacha during the military era. They couldn't even organise a coup like they were fund of doing in the past.

That's the level of their tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

THE NORTH IS SO UNITED THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT THE BANDITS KILLING AND MAKING LIFE SO MISERABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITED. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT 99% OF THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH ARE BY NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF THE NORTH IS AN INTERSTING PHENOMENON. THE OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, PARTICULARLY THE SOUTH WEST WOULD QUICKLY GIVE THEIR BROTHER UP IF HE BECOMES A MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNITY. THE NORTH IS UNITED IN GOOD AND EVIL.
I'm talking abt in terms of co-operation and helping one another. It is easy for a Hausa man or a Fulani man to help his fellow Hausa or Fulani in Political office, millitary, or Govt jobs than any other tribes in Nigeria. Whether he is educated or not, whether he is qualified for it or not, he will help. Other tribes rarely do such. They rarely tear down themselves.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

I can't remember a single northerner that publicly criticized abacha during the military era. They couldn't even organise a coup like they were fund of doing in the past.

That's the level of their tribalism.
Check the Nigerian millitary, Political offices, Govt jobs, they are all over the places. They do help one another(themselves). A fulani man or A Hausa man would help his fellow Fulani man, or Hausa man, whether he is educated or not, qualified or not. Other tribes rarely do so. Look at what Buhari did when he got to power. He removed other tribes and put his Northern brothers.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2022
MMWandali:
So True

I'm from the north
But it hurts me Everytime
I see or read about
People of the south (especially SE v. SW) insulting and calling each other names in a terrible hate-filled manner instead of uniting for a common purpose

North will always take the day politically if the south does not learn to unite and love each other

Thanks for ur sincerity. I'm from the South South region. We aren't united either. We fight and betray one another and rarely help one another. I visited the Hausa quarter somewhere in Lagos. My God! U can hardly tell who is related to who. They live as though they are all from the same parents or blood. A Hausa man can travel and leave his business for his fellow Hausa man to manage his business until he comes back.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Medianna:

They are intertwined.
No matter what, they are the most united tribe or people. I have lived closely with these guys. They co-operate alot and love helping one another. That's they all over the millitary, Political offices, govt jobs. And u know what? They are willing to put their fellow in any of these positions whether he is educated or not, qualified or not. Other tribes rarely do so. Visit the Hausa quarter in any part of the country, u will see what i am saying.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Medianna(f): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

You actually can if you look closely.

Fulanis feel superior to Hausa peeps.
Lolzz I never noticed!

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Medianna(f): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
No matter what, they are the most united tribe or people. I have lived closely with these guys. They co-operate alot and love helping one another. That's they all over the millitary, Political offices, govt jobs. And u know what? They are willing to put their fellow in any of these positions whether he is educated or not, qualified or not. Other tribes rarely do so. Visit the Hausa quarter in any part of the country, u will see what i am saying.
I understand. They are like themselves

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
(i mean themselves). They live like one family despite the fact that they are from different families. As a matter of fact, i envy them. I have been very close with these folks, so, i know what i am saying. No wonder in the millitary, political offices, and other govt jobs, they are highest. Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

For the fact that these people have no regards for life negates everything you wrote here. No tribe in the South kills as fast as these northerners.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by SmartPolician: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Check the Nigerian millitary, Political offices, Govt jobs, they are all over the places. They do help one another(themselves). A fulani man or A Hausa man would help his fellow Fulani man, or Hausa man, whether he is educated or not, qualified or not. Other tribes rarely do so. Look at what Buhari did when he got to power. He removed other tribes and put his Northern brothers.

So you consider a tribe helping themselves in a country of over 250 tribes love for one another? It appears some many people don't understand what nationhood means - no thanks to the education system.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by VenumX: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Truvelisback:

They play the game of dirty politics so well. That's why the British chose them to rule.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by ibechris(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Apart from Govt job...they are all a menace to private businesses.

There was a time Dangote sacked many Northerner in his business and replaced them with Indians then.

What happened,they were treating his business as if it was a govt job,stealing,lazying about and some not coming to work but wanted to be paid salaries.

I don't agree with this analogy. Northerner are mostly United in poverty which is why u can never see the poor marry the rich in the North.

The rich in the North do not associate with the poor...the only tribe that I know in Nigeria that can help u to be really successful is an igbo man. And they are united in this area.

If u can demonstrate to an igbo man that u can be honest,within 10 years,irrespective of your tribe,u will be rich and they will take u as their own.

That one is what I called genuine unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

U have said it all. We na to sell ourselves, nai we sabi.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by EmiDon11: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
aimmoney9:
You mean the almajiris...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
ibechris:

There was a time Dangote sacked many Northerner in his business and replaced them with Indians then.

What happened,they were treating his business as if it was a govt job,stealing,lazying about and some not coming to work but wanted to be paid salaries.

I don't agree with this analogy. Northerner are mostly United in poverty which is why u can never see the poor marry the rich in the North.

The rich in the North do not associate with the poor...the only tribe that I know in Nigeria that can help u to be really successful is an igbo man. And they are united in this area.

If u can demonstrate to an igbo man that u can be honest,within 10 years,irrespective of your tribe,u will be rich and they will take u as their own.

The Northerners are the most united people in Nigeria, both in good and in evil. The Igbos are only united in terms of business yet they still betray themselves. Even if they happen to get Biafra, it won't last because of individual greed and betrayal.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=115100115][/quote] Not just them.
Re: The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. by EmiDon11: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2022
ibechris:

oil dey ur head brodaman

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me / What Should I Do? / Why Do Nigerian Men Do This Alot? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.