Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40269 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by 99thEnemy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

How do you know these?

Try to see your future and make it better than seeing wetin no concern you!

I can only see yours, grin I can see the 72 virgins you will be given in the afterlife after your suicide vest goes off. grin grin grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Uniquekriss(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
you need my kinda man, caring, soooo romantic, handsome, god-fearing, responsible, naughty, calm and very good in bed.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by phemmyfour: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Women are more on that table than men
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed

Sex starved singles should go get married.
Fornication is a sin.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by felzokugo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Leave sapele weed..u no go gree...now look wat u re writting. Jus negodu onye nzuzu a? U need a brain mekanic.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites

If you are this foolish at this age... You will never be wise

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by EndRape2(f): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mad man, God ordained marriage.

quote author=hopefulLandlord post=104301575]Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike[/quote]
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Hmmmmm.....sex na food?
In marriage, it's like food o
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Missyajoke(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
tiswell:
this is not required

You're hiding under another moniker to avoid insults from me abi
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is true sha!

Let the married ladies heed to this.

No be only when he makes you happy you give it to your hubby!

We dey hear many wrong things these days inside marriage.

Hardly would a married man not be happy with good food and copulation!
This bolded is the reality...cheesy

Anyway thumbs to partners who make themselves available for each other....Such relationships bubble with happiness..

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by tiswell(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Missyajoke:

now you are guessing
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by tiswell(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Missyajoke:

now you are guessing, good luck with that
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Sex starved singles should go get married.
Fornication is a sin.
What if nobody want to marry those singles
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by judedwriter(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sex is a wonderful gift from God to a husband and his wife...

And not to a boyfriend and his girlfriend.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Basher8583: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Its either you are a woman that has been circumcised or you are a man with erectile dysfunction.

God created d1ck and pvssy for pleasure.
God created those raging hormones for the same pleasure.
If you have no need for it that's your business but no one is going to hell for using his or her tool.

Abi them no dey do the do for Christians heaven?
Because for Islam's heaven na 72 babes go dey your side 2-4-7. Na dia me I wan go
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Hmmmmm.....sex na food?
Yes...Food for the flesh and hormonal cravings...

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
emerged01:

Go and marry.
Yet you that you marry you are sex starved
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes...Food for the flesh and hormonal cravings...

Eh!

Owu nga a ga kpo ya otu mkpo, ya za oko asaa! grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by MediMedi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
e be like sai mumu don dey starve papa o
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by emerged01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Yet you that you marry you are sex starved
I didn’t complain that I’m sex starved.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Eh!

Owu nga a ga kpo ya otu mkpo, ya za oko asaa! grin
grin cheesy

Asi m ka ngwa ya eziokwu na...ta wu nu sunday..cheesy

I don't know y some ladies ask that question often..Like they hate it...

Even a daddy GO is jumping on it to advise couples, but they won't listen........

I watched a clip of MFM overseer kiss his wife on his birthday, ihe dapuru nwaanyi na onu wu hallelujah...grin trust comments on Instablog..Some si na owu holy kiss...

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by George5406: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
You be mugu o...so why did God tell us to go to the world and multiply??
hopefulLandlord:

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oyedepo the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Winners Juju Shrine forgot to mention that Juju Priests posing as Pastors are heading for Destruction at the Hands of Jesus Christ himself

Rev 2:20 Niv
Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Jude 8-12 niv

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”[d] 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin cheesy

Asi m ka ngwa ya eziokwu na...ta wu nu sunday..cheesy

I gbalia la nnoo! cheesy

I don't know y some ladies ask that question often..Like they hate it...

Well, for anything to survive, it has to feed.

Even a daddy GO is jumping on it to advise couples, but they won't listen........

I watched a clip of MFM overseer kiss his wife on his birthday, ihe dapuru nwaanyi na onu wu hallelujah...grin trust comments on Instablog..Some si na owu holy kiss...

grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Munzy14(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I gbalia la nnoo! cheesy

Well, for anything to survive, it has to feed.

grin
The summary...cheesy
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
99thEnemy:

I can only see yours, grin I can see the 72 virgins you will be given in the afterlife after your suicide vest goes off. grin grin grin

And i pray a Boko haram bomb vest goes off with you in it's range so that you can see finish the virgins you claim.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Barristter07:

I really agree some ladies make things difficult. But let's not forget that some men do the same , Most men just focus only on their own satisfaction while their wives are left sexually starved and unsatisfied. According to the Bible, both partners should seek each other's satisfaction.

This might make a lady withdraw since she knows all he care about his getting satisfied and that's the end. Not about her

And that's more about communication and being selfless in marriage.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Gfskw: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
A sex starved relationship is destroyed in one week

That’s my rule
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Joydan95: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

What if your sex drive drops as a result of child bearing?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Interoma(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sex na food oo, even more than food.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Interoma(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Genuine goodness is s threating to those who opposed the fact. Sex starving is women's weapon using against men's, especially when a man didn't care, have no money or stingy.
But not all men are stingy or didn't like to care, but some of them don't have good job or any job at all, so women should sometimes reconsider, because sometimes sex bring lots of harmonies.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Interoma(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
SEX...
Genuine goodness is s threating to those who opposed the fact. Sex starving is women's weapon using against men's, especially when a man didn't care, have no money or stingy.
But not all men are stingy or didn't like to care, but some of them don't have good job or any job at all, so women should sometimes reconsider, because sometimes sex bring lots of harmonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.